Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:49 pm

From the sleuthing thread.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't hate Britt and this article has many valid points.

Personally, I'm for neither team and I try to see things objectively for what it is -- my guilty pleasure entertainment. "I've never "boycotted" any season/lead -- I don't give it/him/her that much power.

If I like the season, I'll watch/dvr it and if I don't, I watch less. Admittedly, I'm more likely to miss/forget the Bachelorette in summer season as I'm usually out and about doing things in the summer and vacationing. The Bachelorette honestly could use a shakeup like this move anyhow bc frankly the "guys" don't  normally create too much drama on the show.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31097

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Saw this article posted on People's facebook page. I scrolled through and did not see a similar article for Kaitlyn. Do TPTB feed info to People magazine? I wonder if this means that TPTB are thinking/hoping Britt will be the chosen bachelorette. I just think it's weird they did not have a similar article for Kaitlyn. I don't know, maybe they did and I missed it?

5 Things to Know About New Bachelorette Contender Britt Nilsson

Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Could it be that they had one written for each girl and only posted the one that was chosen by the guys?

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:55 pm

^ There is a "related" click on link in the article on Britt with the 5 Things to know about Kaitlyn.

KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2202

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:55 pm

I know generally People has a positive spin on the franchise and has been used as a mouthpiece for the franchise.
I am surprised they did not have something similar for Kaitlyn, but if their(TPTB) intention was initially for Britt maybe that had been filed with People for a while.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21676

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Saw this article posted on People's facebook page.  I scrolled through and did not see a similar article for Kaitlyn.  Do TPTB feed info to People magazine?  I wonder if this means that TPTB are thinking/hoping Britt will be the chosen bachelorette.  I just think it's weird they did not have a similar article for Kaitlyn.  I don't know, maybe they did and I missed it?

Here's is Kaitlyn's

Mirzam

Female Posts : 3060

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Saw this article posted on People's facebook page.  I scrolled through and did not see a similar article for Kaitlyn.  Do TPTB feed info to People magazine?  I wonder if this means that TPTB are thinking/hoping Britt will be the chosen bachelorette.  I just think it's weird they did not have a similar article for Kaitlyn.  I don't know, maybe they did and I missed it?

Here's is Kaitlyn's

Thanks for posting that. I scrolled way down on their facebook page and did not see it.

Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:59 am

It was nice for Britt to actually acknowledge Kaitlyn in her "5 things" article, and that she was grateful for the opportunity. I'm definitely still partial to Britt, as she never made fun of anybody or said negative things about them in her talking heads. That's big for me.

metalgirl

Female Posts : 589

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:34 pm

The issues for me is her over dramatic personality is just not my thing. People who are like that IMO are hiding who they really are, therefore there must be a reason they are like that. That's just my take on it.

Her behaviour when Kaitlyn got the group date rose instead of her, was for me, the icing on the cake. She had already received her share of group date roses but chose to throw a hissy fit in front of everybody. When Kaitlyn called her out on it, the fake tears and the apology were so insincere.

She was probably told to make a big deal about it if she didn't get the rose, but didn't realize the others would question her on it. She was playing her role, knowing she wouldn't be the F1 and at times it backfired on her, not only with the other ladies but with the viewers. JMHO

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31097

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The issues for me is her over dramatic personality is just not my thing. People who are like that IMO are hiding who they really are, therefore there must be a reason they are like that. That's just my take on it.

Her behaviour when Kaitlyn got the group date rose instead of her, was for me, the icing on the cake. She had already received her share of group date roses but chose to throw a hissy fit in front of everybody. When Kaitlyn called her out on it, the fake tears and the apology were so insincere.

She was probably told to make a big deal about it if she didn't get the rose, but didn't realize the others would question her on it. She was playing her role, knowing she wouldn't be the F1 and at times it backfired on her, not only with the other ladies but with the viewers. JMHO

For me she is becoming the female version of Jake the Fake. why

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:47 pm

Must be awful hard to be so gorgeous and, also, to also live up to everyone else's expectations. (I believe this for both girls.)

Amberish

Female Posts : 1390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Must be awful hard to be so gorgeous and, also, to also live up to everyone else's expectations. (I believe this for both girls.)

I hope that they are not trying to live up to anyone's expectations...and certainly not of fans.

Personally, I never have any expectations of any of them. I try to interpret what they show me...edited version on the show and real life...and form an opinion. Rarely is there much of a discord.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum