SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:14 pm

Britt is not the bachelorette .. But has a role .. Per RS
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:35 pm

Jeepers wrote:Britt is not the bachelorette .. But has a role .. Per RS

Maybe since she is a waitress she will deliver the food..... Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:42 pm

It seems like they are just making this up as they go along........When the vote on Bachelor happen, the guy that lost left end of story. I like both Kaitlyn and Britt so whatever but the thing irritating to me is all the ganging up that is going on against Britt as though she is some monster by both "fans" and other Bachelor contestants/former contestants. Is she a bit dramatic/emotional? Sure. But that doesn't mean she is some evil person and from what the was shown, I did not see her bad mouthing any of the other girls at all through the whole season and honestly, if she had, which these producers, I would think they would have not hesitated to show those clips as they seem to live for those type of moments/scandal. The role is probably to try and keep the general audience who doesn't follow closely guessing so that Britt doesn't appear out in public right away or back on social media. Maybe Kaitlyn gets first dibs as official Bachelorette and then the rejects maybe get a chance with Britt as maybe some of them voted for her in the minority.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:12 pm

I don't think Britt is a monster at all. I just don't find her interesting and I find Kaitlyn interesting. I also don't like that it seems like they had told Kaitlyn it was hers then brought Britt in. But I blame that on MF, not Britt.

I just don't know that a season of Britt crying would do it for me. I found it a bit annoying on the bachelor and seriously want some fun this time. Andi was not fun and the girls on Chris's season were too much drama for my taste.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I don't think Britt is a monster at all.  I just don't find her interesting and I find Kaitlyn interesting.  I also don't like that it seems like they had told Kaitlyn it was hers then brought Britt in.  But I blame that on MF, not Britt.  

I just don't know that a season of Britt crying would do it for me.  I found it a bit annoying on the bachelor and seriously want some fun this time.  Andi was not fun and the girls on Chris's season were too much drama for my taste.

That's understandable. I am just tired of all the SM from past contestants/select "fans" calling her viscious names when IMO she hasn't done anything to deserve it. We'll never know if a Britt season would have been 24/7 crying and there is no guarantee Kaitlyn won't have to shed a bunch of tears this season. It just depends how the guys and the dates/circumstances flow. You know TPTB will draw any potential drama they can because they absolutely live for it. If they allow Kaitlyn freedom to be Kaitlyn, then yeah there is great potential for alot of fun in the season. I am just concerned about what story TPTB want to portray.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:34 am

We'll never know if a Britt season would have been 24/7 crying and there is no guarantee Kaitlyn won't have to shed a bunch of tears this season. It just depends how the guys and the dates/circumstances flow.

Absolutely agree. Just as we have no idea if Kaitlyn is going to be non-stop entertainment and great to watch the way so many of her fans assume. She may be the greatest Bachelorette of all time, or she could be "not ideal". Until the show airs or we get good spoiler info, KB is no better than the rest have been.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:21 pm

IMO the 2-Bette announcement was just a way to keep the fires fueled regarding controversy between Britt and Kaitlyn.  Even though the real controversy on the show was between Carly and Britt, TPTB loves their drama. 

The announcement was basically a set up to compare the two.  There really is no purpose in that in my mind. Both Britt and Kaitlyn have their bad, good, and great points.  Now each will have the other as a point of comparison in the minds of some viewers because of TPTB setup.  I think that may be what former leads, like Sean, are alluding to when they say the focus is off the "love story". 

I hope whatever role Britt gets is a positive one.  I would enjoy a fun romantic season that entertains without needing to "bad edit" either of them.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:56 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:It seems like they are just making this up as they go along........When the vote on Bachelor happen, the guy that lost left end of story. I like both Kaitlyn and Britt so whatever but the thing irritating to me is all the ganging up that is going on against Britt as though she is some monster by both "fans" and other Bachelor contestants/former contestants. Is she a bit dramatic/emotional? Sure. But that doesn't mean she is some evil person and from what the was shown, I did not see her bad mouthing any of the other girls at all through the whole season and honestly, if she had, which these producers, I would think they would have not hesitated to show those clips as they seem to live for those type of moments/scandal. The role is probably to try and keep the general audience who doesn't follow closely guessing so that Britt doesn't appear out in public right away or back on social media. Maybe Kaitlyn gets first dibs as official Bachelorette and then the rejects maybe get a chance with Britt as maybe some of them voted for her in the minority.
The only issue I have with Britt is I don't do fake.  Britt's "fake" crying on the show and ATFR was so over the top it made me nauseous. 

I also don't do people that refuse to take responsibility for their actions and blame others. Britt tried to play the "victim" and put it on Carly, instead of owning up to her disrespectful behavior to Chris, Carly and Kaitlyn. I'm so glad Chris firmly put her in her place. Own up to the fact that you screwed up and move on. JMHO
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:28 pm

Beeleever wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:It seems like they are just making this up as they go along........When the vote on Bachelor happen, the guy that lost left end of story. I like both Kaitlyn and Britt so whatever but the thing irritating to me is all the ganging up that is going on against Britt as though she is some monster by both "fans" and other Bachelor contestants/former contestants. Is she a bit dramatic/emotional? Sure. But that doesn't mean she is some evil person and from what the was shown, I did not see her bad mouthing any of the other girls at all through the whole season and honestly, if she had, which these producers, I would think they would have not hesitated to show those clips as they seem to live for those type of moments/scandal. The role is probably to try and keep the general audience who doesn't follow closely guessing so that Britt doesn't appear out in public right away or back on social media. Maybe Kaitlyn gets first dibs as official Bachelorette and then the rejects maybe get a chance with Britt as maybe some of them voted for her in the minority.

The only issue I have with Britt is I don't do fake.  Britt's "fake" crying on the show and ATFR was so over the top it made me nauseous. 

I also don't do people that refuse to take responsibility for their actions and blame others. Britt tried to play the "victim" and put it on Carly, instead of owning up to her disrespectful behavior to Chris, Carly and Kaitlyn. I'm so glad Chris firmly put her in her place. Own up to the fact that you screwed up and move on. JMHO

Just because people are saying they would prefer that it is Kaitlyn...and that Britt is being fake....does not make mean they are making her out to be a monster. They just don't like her or don't like her as much. I see people giving solid reasons as to why they don't like her and don't want to see her as the bette....that is not ganging up...it is expressing one's opinion. And despite that, she has plenty of fans.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:07 pm

Kaitlyn took down certain photos of herself from social media sites.  She didn't want them to be further accessed by the public.  

That is called trying to change the way you are perceived, and that is fake. She's not owning her true self.

I don't believe Britt has tried to change or eliminate selected parts of her social media info.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:20 pm

The reason we know pictures were taken down was because of sleuthing.

Britt has 303 tweets. Last tweet October 2010. The next tweet was January 2015. Who's to say she didn't do the same thing and removed tweets.

She follows 8 people.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:30 pm

metalgirl wrote:Kaitlyn took down certain photos of herself from social media sites.  She didn't want them to be further accessed by the public.  

That is called trying to change the way you are perceived, and that is fake. She's not owning her true self.

I don't believe Britt has tried to change or eliminate selected parts of her social media info.  

I was talking about how she was percieved on the show. Most of the audience is not like us and could give two hoots about her SM. They follow the show.

GuardianAngel wrote:The reason we know pictures were taken down was because of sleuthing.

Britt has 303 tweets. Last tweet October 2010. The next tweet was January 2015. Who's to say she didn't do the same thing and removed tweets.

She follows 8 people.

word

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara