SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri May 08, 2015 11:50 am

Interview
http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2015/05/08/interview-with-britt-nilsson-who-talks-hygiene-gowns-larry-david-the-bachelorette-and-more/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by metalgirl Fri May 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Thanks for posting that, notarose. I still like Britt a lot and hope she finds who and what she's looking for in life.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 1:39 am

Britt in West Hollywood this evening
http://websta.me/p/980816989716489490_7688592

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 1:50 am

notarose wrote:Interview
http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2015/05/08/interview-with-britt-nilsson-who-talks-hygiene-gowns-larry-david-the-bachelorette-and-more/

She is still trying to blame all others, still think it's every other gals trying to make her look bad because of jealousy?!no no
I still think she is an okay person, but too bratty. She wants the world to only evolve around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 09, 2015 2:03 am

peggy0221 wrote:
notarose wrote:Interview

She is still trying to blame all others, still think it's every other gals trying to make her look bad because of jealousy?!no no
I still think she is an okay person, but too bratty. She wants the world to only evolve around her.

I didn't like that aspect of her either plus her over the top crying and not talking to Chris privately after Kaitlyn got the hometown rose. 
On the positive side: she can be fun, she's energetic, and she had some good conversations with Chris even if I didn't agree with everything she said. 
Dating just one guy, Brady, with no one else to compete with for attention is probably better for her.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Sun May 10, 2015 9:10 am

question question Guys I really need advice here..I really like Kaitlyn and just don't like Britt -she just irritates me...yet I want to watch the show to see Kaitlyn ...how do I get thru the first few episodes where Britt is tossing her hair and blathering...and making Kaitlyn feel awkward...and then I'm sure the producers will hurt Kaitlyn and have her win the vote by one and spend the season making her think the guys really wanted Britt not her..so how do I watch ?

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 10, 2015 9:12 am

Kiltburn wrote:question question Guys I really need advice here..I really like Kaitlyn and just don't like Britt -she just irritates me...yet I want to watch the show to see Kaitlyn ...how do I get thru the first few episodes where Britt is tossing her hair and blathering...and making Kaitlyn feel awkward...and then I'm sure the producers will hurt Kaitlyn and have her win the vote by one and spend the season making her think the guys really wanted Britt not her..so how do I watch ?

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 25 Beer-chugger

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 10, 2015 9:13 am

giggling
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun May 10, 2015 9:15 am

nutty1 wrote:
Kiltburn wrote:question question Guys I really need advice here..I really like Kaitlyn and just don't like Britt -she just irritates me...yet I want to watch the show to see Kaitlyn ...how do I get thru the first few episodes where Britt is tossing her hair and blathering...and making Kaitlyn feel awkward...and then I'm sure the producers will hurt Kaitlyn and have her win the vote by one and spend the season making her think the guys really wanted Britt not her..so how do I watch ?

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 25 Beer-chugger

Or wine or 2pop . I feel the same way bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Sun May 10, 2015 9:17 am

thumbsup Love it! We should have a drinking game for every time she tosses her hair laugh out loud!

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 10, 2015 9:20 am

Kait will be just fine!! She's been back like 2 days and is her normal, happy, awesome self. So whatever happened while filming is all background noise.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 11:43 am

I'm feel exactly the same Kiltburn. I'm kind of trying to block out how ticked off the first week will make me on kaitlyn's behalf, then thinking of her real story starting the second week. But I have no doubt you're right. they'll be trying to make her feel inadequate for a while by bringing up the vote stuff. It hate it. It reminds me of Ashley's season where I had to skip through all the Bentley junk to get to the best love story of this show ever (IMO) so hopefully will be the same for Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara