Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Sun May 01, 2016 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Covenant house charity gala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sister friends forever [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks to the Covenant House, all of these formerly homeless youths are now taking their lives back into their own hands and getting jobs, finding hope, and paying it forward. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] yay! Such a sweet and beautiful night celebrating all of the hard work and LOVE !!! Cheers to each and every one of you! God is good! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9292

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue May 03, 2016 7:58 pm

3D lurve[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue May 10, 2016 6:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thai Patio with My favorite little Napoleon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @jerjoe83 by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry one more!!! Momma, you rule [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @menilsson4 by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]u @menilsson4 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world @menilsson4 I love you so much! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Tue May 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Something tells me he's going to propose soon.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Tue May 10, 2016 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Something tells me he's going to propose soon.
That would be awesome. Britt has really grown on me in the last year. I think what we saw is who she genuinely is. That much on was probably hard to be around all the time, but I do believe she is a sincere and sweet person.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri May 20, 2016 2:39 pm

There's a kiss my bun joke in there somewhere by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hahaha I had to repost this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] the shoes under the table make it look like I have giant feet! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri May 20, 2016 2:43 pm

Cute couple! Happy for them they seem to be going strong yes

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:03 am

Oh just findin pictures of pictures [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:54 pm

Beautiful pics. Thanks Blu, what a beautiful couple. Her happiness shines through.

StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:10 pm

No problem! Here's some pics he's posted of her on his IG. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Missing this one something fierce. @brittkarolina you are a tough one to be away from. I love you so [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I call this one "perching beauty" It's what she does after she's been sleeping. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I always say-Some times ya gotta stop and smell the roses...well orchids. The orchids at Ralphs. Sometimes ya gotta stop and smell Ralphs' orchids....I always say by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:12 pm

Isn't he the cutest! Awww how sweet!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30965

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stunna shades [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum