Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:42 pm

I thought RS was the only one that announced Kaitlyn as the 'ette with Britt there for a "role".

Fleiss' last tweet:

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister It was a very close vote... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
16 Mar 2015

Hanging chad is referring to the Florida recount during the Presidential election -- if the vote was so close they probably didn't call a winner and may have two 'ettes still.

MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3653

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:09 pm

I highly doubt Britt is still on the show. She was hanging around Venice Beach looking like a homeless person and then at some restaurant clearly without a crew. They probably just told her to stay off SM. Or maybe she's returning at some point to do something. I just don't think she's dating the guys.

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:12 pm

^^I had not heard she had been spotted. Would make sense they told her to stay off SM but they must have her doing something to occupy her time.

MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They are being very public with some of Kaitlyn dates and CH even tweeted to come to the event help with The Bachelorette "spoilers".  No IG/Twitter activity from Britt since they started filming. I am curious that she is filming dates also but TPTB is managing to keep it quiet for now.   Suspect

Chris HarrisonVerified account
‏@chrisbharrison   You want to help with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] spoilers or be a human and have fun join us now at Universal City Walk for a "huge" group date

There were tweete of her and fans taken in Venive a couple of days aGo...

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:23 pm

^^Thanks Jeepers, I understand she has been seen now.

MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:31 am

It is suspicious that it appears they've thrown in the towel, by inviting people to group dates and not concerned about spoilers. Even the contestants announcing they are quitting their jobs and having bon voyage parties laugh out loud Another contestant recently posted group date pics on twitter.

However, I don't think it will be that clear cut towards the end. There has to be something going on in MF's brain this season.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30900

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It is suspicious that it appears they've thrown in the towel, by inviting people to group dates and not concerned about spoilers. Even the contestants quitting their jobs and having bon voyage parties laugh out loud

However, I don't think it will be that clear cut towards the end. There has to be something going on in MF's brain this season.

We are singing from the same page GA -- Fleiss is up to something and we shouldn't discount Britt yet.  Fleiss is planning to pull a rabbit out of his hat! IMO.  

MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It is suspicious that it appears they've thrown in the towel, by inviting people to group dates and not concerned about spoilers. Even the contestants quitting their jobs and having bon voyage parties laugh out loud

We are singing from the same page GA -- Fleiss is up to something and we shouldn't discount Britt yet.  Fleiss is planning to pull a rabbit out of his hat! IMO.   

I agree :con1:

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:49 am

Social media is free advertising for the show ... I think tptb are going to embrace it, instead of fight it.

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:49 am

Maybe the guys who voted for Brit are off doing dates and stuff with her .. Well those voted for Kaitlyn are doing the same with Katelyn

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:05 am

Is anybody doing a contestant count on group dates to try to keep track of how many guys Kaitlyn is dating? That might help figure out if Britt is dating some of them

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is anybody doing a contestant count on group dates to try to keep track of how many guys Kaitlyn is dating?  That might help figure out if Britt is dating some of them

Good plan however I don't think the initial number at the M&g has been verified.  Are we sure there were 25?

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum