Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by mindless on Tue May 30, 2017 5:52 pm

Well I'm glad he managed to pull his head out of his azz long enough to apologise. A rare sight that.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue May 30, 2017 7:02 pm

No, not good for him. If not for him, there would not have been any angst to begin with. Good for him that he learned something from it. That is good for him. And if it's really good for him--maybe he will send her a really nice wedding gift or charity gift in her name to a charity in her name.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 28599

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Tue May 30, 2017 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:RS' column from today:
"One thing that was brought my attention last week. Well, two things: One, Britt is engaged. And secondly, she wrote a blog post explaining what’s been going on in her life recently. Most notably, she was jobless and had no money. Now, obviously if I knew that was the reason for why she was asking for money to come on my podcast, I never would’ve mentioned it. I jumped the gun, probably gave her unnecessary stress afterwards, and so for that, I apologize. I’ve sent an email to her team apologizing as well."

What an idiot. Next time think if it's worth the clicks and the "scandal" to embarass someone like that. And whether or not she was jobless is beside the point. She could have been swimming in money and still have every right to ask for compensation.

His need to spill the beans and embarrass people who don't kiss his behind is horrible. I'm glad people seem to have called him out on his asshattery.
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3006

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:27 pm

Lovely photos of Britt and her guy. She's such a beauty. Smiley

brittkarolina Obsessed with these!! @trin_jensen is the best! We love you!

Source

brittkarolina So epic. I'm dead. @trin_jensen
Source

brittkarolina [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @trin_jensen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10316

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA Thanks for the photos.  Lovely indeed.  True beauty inside and out and I love the joy and kindness that Britt exudes.Smiley
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:23 pm

Wow, such a unique location. Great! Are these engagement pics or "just because"?
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Britt is a stunner! She doesn't even have to try.
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow, such a unique location. Great!   Are these engagement pics or "just because"?  

These are her engagement photos. She did a little video of the location on her youtube channel : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Her and her fiancé have done some cute videos. She did a makeup tutorial on there a few weeks ago, and said she never does/did where foundation/concealer even on the show, just eye makeup/lipstick and so that's how she slept in her makeup. I also read an interview she did last week, and she said she actually does only take a shower once a week. I don't really get that, it doesn't seem like she means just that she doesn't wash her hair...like an actual shower...not sure how that works out for her I would think most people would stink after a week question
Interview:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i did a quick google search on showering once a week. Aoparently its not an uncommon thing and is better for us and the environment.

hae1001

Female Posts : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:33 pm

wow! Those pics/video are truly stunning! What a gorgeous couple beatingheart 

Thanks for posting them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  blowkiss
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:16 am

So she is broke, but gets great and brilliant pics? Sorry, to me she is fake, fake, fake. Though beautiful.
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:20 am

Something does not add up there. Usually those pics are a few hundred bucks alone and/or attached to a photo package to wedding which still are hefty.
Maybe they were given pro bono?

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 28599

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion