SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:21 pm

Sharing a few clips for us to digest again...Becca was so happy at FRC I think she really thought they left off in a good place:

Chris Breaks up With Becca

Chris and Becca Discuss the Future

What Scares Becca About Arlington

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:25 pm

sfrank, I love how very genuine she is. She reminds me of Brooks. I think they both went on for the fun and found this experience crazy but stayed very true to themselves.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:28 pm

Absolutely! It's says something that both of them are two of my favs and yours   bestbud!

I saw something in them that was real and honest not willing to get sucked in by shows facade and spectical. And you know what I think the TPTB respect them more because of it....Elan doesn't single out everyone but he did for Becca and Brooks. Kinda bummed he's no longer single because I liked this pair. #teambrecca

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Why can't she be our 'Ette? She'd be the most genuine one yet. A lot like Sean I think. We may not get a proposal in the end, but, we'd get a happy ending with a real relationship. Guys would love it if she was an option!

PS... Not thrilled about this option thing... Ugh.
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I could see the unfinished business, but it doesn't matter.  He got engaged to Whitney and made a choice.  Truthfully, I almost wish he would just say he felt it more with Whitney.  The talk of not knowing if Becca had been ready and just moving on.  And the Becca is great we are just in different places in our lives.

The Becca ship has sailed Chris. You picked Whitney and asked her to marry you.  You don't need to consider Becca's feelings anymore, you gave that right up in November.  

To me he should be focusing more on answers that make his chosen one feel better.  Becca is not his concern anymore, Whitney should be.  I am disappointed in him for seeming to not quite let the Becca thing go.  It isn't good for him or Whitney.

Honestly, I think even if Chris did try to contact her that Becca is too classy to do that. He is someone else's fiance. Time for him to move on.

I think Jimmy Kimmel nailed it on the AFTR and on his show, but it makes me sad for Whitney.  Chris, IMO, should have used the AFTR to let the world know that he loves Whitney and is happy with his choice, not just accepting his decision and moving on.

I understand that the shipped has sailed and I am very happy that Becca is in a great place now. But like you said it has been four months since the show has ended and he has spent a lot of time with Whitney in that period. At the AFTR it was so obvious to me that he still has not let go of Becca and for Whit I feel very sad for her. I know that he can eventually fall in love with her but in life to me that is not how a couple should start off especially when the other one is so deep in the bubble. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Thanks, Elon!

Fliess missed a huge opportunity to pull one over on RS, by not leaking this photo.  He could've had RS believing Becca was indeed F1 with it...IMO.  Because to me it does not scream I'm not in love with you (from either side) and now let me walk you to your limo so I can propose to someone else, who is the love of my life.  But, again...JMHO.

But I wish all three well and much love and happiness in life moving forward.

Seriously, I watched B/C LCR, OMG, if that's not 2 people who are in love with each other, I don't know what is? They were on top of each other and the affection off the chain. I see why they didn't show the first part of the date.

Now, compare that to W/C date, you see a one sided love.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:34 pm

raekae wrote:Why can't she be our 'Ette? She'd be the most genuine one yet. A lot like Sean I think. We may not get a proposal in the end, but, we'd get a happy ending with a real relationship. Guys would love it if she was an option!

PS... Not thrilled about this option thing... Ugh.

I don't think Becca would give them the PDA and the out of control emotions that TPTB want. If this was about a love story, then Becca would be ideal, but I came to realize last night it is about drama and ratings. Becca is simply to real to play the TPTB game. If she was she would have just said ILY and been the last woman standing.

While we love integrity, MF has no time for it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:37 pm

Maggenzm wrote:snipped
Seriously, I watched B/C LCR, OMG, if that's not 2 people who are in love with each other, I don't know what is? They were on top of each other and the affection off the chain. I see why they didn't show the first part of the date.

Mag, I agree with you. But Chris was going to give TPTB and his sisters their proposal. I call Becca the real winner and Chris the loser. Unfortunately to me, Whitney is the unfortunate victim. It really isn't her fault that his sisters pushed for her and that he went with head over heart. But she is going to spend a while having Jimmy Kimmel and others point out how if Becca had just been there. Our Becca is great, it is Whitney that my heart is sad for.

I think Becca realizes that any man who is worthy of her, TPTB or not would have been willing to wait like Chris said he would.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Fliess missed a huge opportunity to pull one over on RS, by not leaking this photo.  He could've had RS believing Becca was indeed F1 with it...IMO.  Because to me it does not scream I'm not in love with you (from either side) and now let me walk you to your limo so I can propose to someone else, who is the love of my life.  But, again...JMHO.

But I wish all three well and much love and happiness in life moving forward.

Seriously depressing.....for all parties involved.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:01 pm

sfrank wrote:Sharing a few clips for us to digest again...Becca was so happy at FRC I think she really thought they left off in a good place:

These two are so in love, it's really a shame they didn't go any further.
The way he keeps hugging her, still now at the ATFR...
What a lost love story !
It hurts to watch these clips.

Honestly, I don't think it would be too late for them.
I consider an engagement coming from this show being fake.
B and C could start over outside of the bubble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:03 pm

sfrank wrote:Sharing a few clips for us to digest again...Becca was so happy at FRC I think she really thought they left off in a good place:

<iframe width="512" height="288" src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=fnmww8rbqvmr-y5tur9dpa" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="512" height="288" src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=4emo0f2orfvkue8mji0w6g" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="512" height="288" src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=emalrooxl5dw7xk1b4wora" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Those were real, raw moments to me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:09 pm

sde1041 wrote:

These two are so in love, it's really a shame they didn't go any further.
The way he keeps hugging her, still now at the ATFR...
What a lost love story !

It hurts to watch these clips.

Honestly, I don't think it would be too late for them.
I consider an engagement coming from this show being fake.
B and C could start over outside of the bubble.

I agree! Its sooo heartbreaking to watch! I feel the worst for Chris for some reason, but B and W too.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz