SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:32 am

Crap, they didn't tweet the link today. (This is how Sean lost) Please everyone vote for Catherine. This is way too close

Bachelor Madness Final Four

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:18 am

Voted
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:21 am

Since when that we can't enjoy April fools' jokes anymore? And since when that a pic of a pregnant woman is offensive to other women?

SMH.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:34 am

And since when is it okay for Kelly Ripa too make April Fools joke about being pregnant without negatiive comments!?
Also voted.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:11 am

Thanks for voting ladies!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:07 am

@SeanLowe09: Listen to music? No? Download @fellowshipcrtv's new EP on iTunes anyway. Promise you'll like it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:13 am

Voted for Catherine.
Go Catherine!

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:11 pm

Voted for Catherine against the three dudes!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:19 pm

Is it down to Catherine vs. Harrison?  Oh -- no contest! Girl power! :cheerpom:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Voting for the final two is tomorrow. Harrison is going down!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:51 pm

^^^ I agree Harrison has to go down no two ways about it! Vote Cat!!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:57 pm

I think the joke about the pregnancy was meant to be more about fans always asking the same types of questions than a comment on getting pregnant. Obviously someone trying to get pregnant is going to be sensitive to jokes in the area but, really, there isn't much a person can fake and not have someone find it distasteful. I don't always "get" Catherine's sense of humor, but this had some logic to me. I am sorry that so many fans were hurt by it, but Catherine should know that she didn't do anything wrong; there is just no way to speak to such a wide audience and have every joke strike everyone the same way.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy