SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happysunday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lurker11 Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Cute one of Catherine and Kensington from Shay's blog on Thursday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

happysunday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:16 pm

I wouldn't put it past him to dress the part.... he has done barre class before... but as we know, grace is not his strongest suit. On the other hand, Catherine kills EVERYTHING she does (Sean is indeed a lucky man!).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:18 pm

lipsis wrote:I'll see your payments and raise it double if he wears tights and a leotard.

I'll triple it if he also wears a tutu! (I can send him a few pink ones from my daughter's)

Smiley

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:18 pm

I love Shay's caption on the pic with Kensie.

Such pretty girls! We're all about Aunt Cat at our house Smiley.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:46 pm

Haha...and a new one

@clmgiudici: My sisters are hot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:44 pm

Oh my stars

We woke up like this. Then we went back to sleep like this. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:46 pm

^I was kinda disappointed the picture was her cuddling with her hubby but I guess Lola will do. laugh out loud

They are really going rogue with allowing the girls on the bed now. But how could one say no to Lola's face.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Seanie looks so serious behind her maybe he's gonna be booting Lola for his own snuggle time?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:21 pm

^He's been replaced. laugh out loud Sorry Sean, no more snuggles for you, the girls have got it covered without you.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:28 pm

I kinda wonder what has Sean so intently focused on his screen (because that looks like what he's looking at).... quite the serious look for Mr. Lowe.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:40 pm

^^^ the Nordstroms bill? Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:41 pm

On a different note, only one week til they are in Cabo!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy