SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winteriscoming - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago

Counting down the minutes... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

winteriscoming - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:43 pm

@clmgiudici: Khaleesi, can I borrow your dress? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:14 am

And happy Monday ya'all

@clmgiudici: Everything really is bigger in Texas. Rain included.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:18 pm

New blog

@SeanLowe09: Do American Christians Have the Courage of the Kenya 147? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:18 pm

@clmgiudici: I'm thrilled to emcee the @polishdallas fashion show this year! Last year (pic with the beautiful… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:18 pm

The original stair master in all her glory. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Something to look for tonight

@redbookmag: .@BachelorABC's @SeanLowe09 wants to tell you a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Tune in to @periscopeco at 10 p.m. EST! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like this Periscope TV is a mobile app. You need to follow @redbookmag on Twitter and download the app and then I think you can view whatever this broadcast is. It's on at a bad time for me so I may not see it but i'll try.

Here's more info on it. Sean is going to read an excerpt from his book.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA: It looks like that Periscope allows you to go back and view stuff that has already aired so you can probably catch it later, if you need to. Unfortunately, because it's an app, I don't think I can link it on here.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:37 pm

@clmgiudici: Have you secured your spot yet? Ballet conmigo ;) Only 30 spots available! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:35 pm

@clmgiudici: Sorry Trebek, my favorite person on @Jeopardy has to be another Alex. Alex Jacob.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:46 pm

We knew he was popular but he sold out the event in mere hours. And it's all for a great cause which is even better.
‏@JordanGriebner 25m25 minutes ago

Shout out to @SeanLowe09 for helping @twpmiami sell out of tickets faster than any other past event. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:46 pm

Looks like it's sooner

@SeanLowe09: If you're on @periscopeco, I'm taking over for @redbookmag tonight and I'm reading my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in 15 mins! It's live so don't miss it!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:50 pm

@clmgiudici: What a fun [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tonight!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy