SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happysunday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by smartcat Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:52 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: The After picture isn't all that interesting, so you get the Before. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks lipsis, I'm hungry this morning so i think Ill have some of that luscious looking breakfast before my pie. Does anyone know if imaginary eating has calories?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

happysunday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:19 pm

Imaginary eating has removed all the calories----

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:01 pm

jcrbil wrote:Imaginary eating has removed all the calories----
Great news clapping!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Cute pic from Steph of her, Sean, Austin and a couple other boys in green from the street party they are at.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:12 pm

@clmgiudici: Darker hair and no tan make Cat a dull (looking) girl.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Big & Littles [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Love the caption

Guys, if you find a woman who will watch UFC with you, lock her down. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:17 pm

^Are you wanting that as an avi? If not, I call dibs.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 pm

^^^ it's all yours.

Note to Sean Thomas Lowe: please always wear the tucked in tee and jeans look. Never, ever change unless suits are required. You look friggin' HAWT! Thanks. Love, Me

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:35 pm

uh... yeah. What's he gonna look like 4 weeks from now?????

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:39 pm

^Not to mention the scruff and showing off his arms. I approve. :fanningfan

And gracias my dear!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:44 pm

^^^ and don't forget the broad burly chest! Hubba, hubba, hunka hubs!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy