SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by blessed66 Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:12 pm

They are now in Cabo
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici · 2m2 minutes ago
Hola Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:14 pm

Happy weekend to all the SeanCat lovelies! Smiley
Woohoo! for Cabo Mehico. Thank you guys for all the updates, it’s greatly appreciated. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Xoxo!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], i’ve sent u a pm but it wouldn’t let me...

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:33 pm

Lol love the avi, Stev!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:35 am

Thanks Umngirl and Barbrn78 for the info on Catherine's travel bag.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:50 am

Ken Cooper: You're Welcome. Hope it helped!

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:42 am

Love the new avi Stev. You are always so creative!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:18 pm

All of the above

@clmgiudici: Sit by the pool? Stand in the pool? Drink near the pool? Drink in the pool? What to do, what to do... ;)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:22 pm

^Most importantly with a certain tall blonde by her side. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:17 pm

^^ and probably sunburnt blonde since they spent time at the pool yesterday too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:20 pm

^Lol true. It's probably why neither have posted pictures. Sean most likely looks like a blond lobster.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:00 pm

So glad the besties got to see each other while in Cabo.
cristao17Leaving my heart in Mexico (heart palm tree sun) @catherinegiudici

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:04 pm

Same pic. So glad they could meet up with Crista and Corey (and Cristas mom)

@clmgiudici: There are about a million shots of us like this, but none quite like this ;) @ Pueblo Bonito Sunset… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy