Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by jcrbil on Fri May 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Makes me smile... :cutesmile!:

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis on Fri May 01, 2015 10:37 pm

^^ samsies!

I'm hoping for a cute pic of our two kids in their bubbles, maybe smooching. It has avi written all over it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri May 01, 2015 10:39 pm

Halfway there

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bubble Girl by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 on Fri May 01, 2015 10:48 pm

I love this!! Love how much fun they are always having
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri May 01, 2015 10:53 pm

I think it's much more fun to get together with your group of friends for an activity than to do the party thing. Everybody has a good time.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 on Fri May 01, 2015 10:55 pm

^^^^I agree with you. They really do have a group of great friends.
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri May 01, 2015 10:59 pm

And tomorrow they celebrate with family. Our girl has had a great last 10 days! She deserves it.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 01, 2015 11:08 pm

These pots just make a person happy. So great to see their happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat May 02, 2015 12:17 am

The Andersons and the Cat

Happy birthday @catherinegiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sat May 02, 2015 12:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And tomorrow they celebrate with family.  Our girl has had a great last 10 days! She deserves it.
:yes: celebrate

SeanCat Boothstowe Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9388

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat May 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Looking good Lowe's!

Bubble Butt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil on Sat May 02, 2015 12:29 pm

^^That looks like a much safer activity than the roller derby date of his season- and more fun!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum