SELECT CONTENT

Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris -  Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:14 pm

^^^ Happens every season. Those that saw the love between whit and Chris will defend and those that did not will continue to argue the opposite.

I have seen many things that gave me pause during the show but many things after that also gave me pause. JMHO ;) I think they have a hard time ahead and I doubt they will make it. I still hope they find peace with each other either as a couple or as friends. Something seems off to me--again jmo--and I saw it on whit's face at the ATFR. I am always looking for the giddy happy couple and just did not see it. Chris seemed different and Whit changed to me. Maybe she is "contemplating" things at the moment. Smiley

Still glad to see the final 3 all friends. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

chris -  Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:25 pm

I've (unfortunately) been in a couple of hog barns. The smell is the worst. It gets in your hair, clothes, the house, air for miles. For Whitney's sake, I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong... but are these long buildings right behind Chris's house hog barns? This is a SC from the episode. Has he ever said how many pigs he has?

chris -  Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 9d1e4a57-af59-4b66-bc71-2a4e299ea0e6_zpsksjj6q9g

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:31 pm

I assumed those were equipment storage... I couldn't really tell but it doesn't look like sturdy enough fencing for those to be hog buildings
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:31 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:AFTR is live and not edited.  That to me is the bigger picture.  Heck, I felt more warm and fuzzies from Jake and Vienna.  giggling  In watching MM's podcast with the Bach girls, Ashley S., who was at AFTR, said she felt that Chris was still feeling the same way as he did when he said goodbye to Becca at the FRC.  All of the girls said that if Becca would have been "in love" with Chris, the ending would have been very different.

I was just going to post this and maybe they knew something we didn't?? I was a little shocked they said this in her podcast but they are entitled to their opinion too. I find it interesting Becca is defending whit but not chris. Makes me wonder and it is all just my opinion. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:48 pm

grace8136 wrote:I've (unfortunately) been in a couple of hog barns. The smell is the worst. It gets in your hair, clothes, the house, air for miles. For Whitney's sake, I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong... but are these long buildings right behind Chris's house hog barns? This is a SC from the episode. Has he ever said how many pigs he has?

chris -  Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 9d1e4a57-af59-4b66-bc71-2a4e299ea0e6_zpsksjj6q9g

I would hope that it's not next door to his house. I can only imagine what that place smells like once they've fertilized. I remember when we lived in Italy in a Farm house in the middle of an Agricultural area, the smell was unbearable. We couldn't open our windows. Hog farms is probably a 100x more smelly.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:56 pm

lurker11 wrote:I assumed those were equipment storage... I couldn't really tell but it doesn't look like sturdy enough fencing for those to be hog buildings

fencing? The hogs don't go outside. The reason I think they are hog barns is because they are so long and that would be a lot of equipment storage. If Whitney's reluctant to move there, this may explain why.

IA Pia.. nothing smellier!! It literally makes me gag, it's so bad. Oddly, it not unusual for the pig barns to be this close to the houses either.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:01 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^ Maybe his demeanor changed because he's already answered the same questions about the finale and his relationship with Whitney 100 times in the two days following the finale.

JMO, but pre-finale, Chris was asked the same questions over and over again (How did you feel about Kelsey's panic attack? Do you care that Becca is a virgin? Should Britt or Kaitlyn be Bachelorette) on all of the talk shows he did and I never saw him like this. And, I have to say, I watched the "how well do you know each other" People video they did and they looked happy and seemed to have a really easygoing relationship in it. I haven't seen that since. It's possible that it's just tiredness, but I don't think so. Something seems to have happened.

That's the thing, if he was so tired and overwhelmed by all of this yesterday, then how was he bursting with energy in his dance rehearsal this morning? And no matter how many times he's asked about the finale and stuff, usually people in love don't mind talking about it. It wasn't even a random interviewer who brought it up today, it was a girl he's spent weeks rehearsing with daily. We can think of excuses all day, but to me, something appears to be off.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:02 pm

I've never been in that part of the country but I can imagine that if they're close to the Interstate that one could smell that for miles.

Yes, I wouldn't blame her if she's reluctant to move there. It's probably not as smelly during the winter.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:08 pm

grace8136 wrote:
lurker11 wrote:I assumed those were equipment storage... I couldn't really tell but it doesn't look like sturdy enough fencing for those to be hog buildings

fencing? The hogs don't go outside. The reason I think they are hog barns is because they are so long and that would be a lot of equipment storage. If Whitney's reluctant to move there, this may explain why.

IA Pia.. nothing smellier!! It literally makes me gag, it's so bad. Oddly, it not unusual for the pig barns to be this close to the houses either.

Oh sorry-I meant you usually have really intense fencing outside any livestock building just in case anything were to get out.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:15 pm

I grew up around hog farms (County fair and state fair breed champion) and I'd beg to differ and say dairy farms smell far worse to me. If the hog barn is cleaned properly, there isn't much smell at all.

Those buildings look like they could be for any number of things. The forefront one has at least partial wood facing that seems better suited for animals that aren't hogs.

chris -  Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 87b72b10 chris -  Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 86669110 chris -  Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:17 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:AFTR is live and not edited.  That to me is the bigger picture.  Heck, I felt more warm and fuzzies from Jake and Vienna.  giggling  In watching MM's podcast with the Bach girls, Ashley S., who was at AFTR, said she felt that Chris was still feeling the same way as he did when he said goodbye to Becca at the FRC.  All of the girls said that if Becca would have been "in love" with Chris, the ending would have been very different.

And when Whitney was asked who her least favorite girl in the house was on Kelly and Michael -she chose not to answer. And that is just one of the differences between her and the others IMO

She was on national TV. What else could she say? Well, I really didn't like Kelsey. giggling I don't think anyone in their right mind would have answered that question. A podcast is very different than a popular talk show.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I still think it is a little odd.  JMHO but she wanted to shout it she said and now we have heard nothing.  I bet she is aware of all the negativity and does not want to hear about Becca.  She seems to have a lot of confidence and now that is being tested.  I bet Becca posted what she did in support of her friend.  ;)  Becca probably has talked to her and knows how hard this is for her.  Whit should just own it imo and hold her head up.  I think their relationship seems very fragile right now. sad Wish them luck.

Exactly. She doesn't have to be on SM 24/7, but at least thank your fans for all of the support during your journey wine and gush a little over Chris. But, alas, nothing.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+33
Gale1
northernviewer
ElonM
MiniDiva
GuardianAngel
Sprite
IrishGal
Rolly
lurker11
KB_Mom
ayansa