SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:30 pm

Post tweets IG etc here in the No Discussion thread for any clues. This includes any information shared by any posters.

Mirzam wrote:According to this tweet, it looks like the men will be making their decision today....

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  6m6 minutes ago
So looks like the guys will decide today RT @fleissmeister: Very strange 2 see two Bachelorettes. Tough decision now belongs to the 25 guys.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 16, 2015 12:14 am; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Trying to catch up in this section.  Has this been posted?  Might be worth keeping an eye on to see if she shares anything.   Smiley

Annie Anderson  @anneeelizabetth 10h
My boyfriends dad is filming some of the Bachelorette season in A couple weeks
11:04 PM - 12 Mar 2015

ETA:  Do we have a Canadian guy yet?  I read it thinking he means one of the guys, but maybe he's meaning Kaitlyn and didn't know to refer to her as lead?  no idea

Stan Chrapowicki ‏@POLEPAW  12h
@JSB_FOX @JayOnrait @fs1otoole @ABCBachelorette Sure. One of the contestants for the next season of the Bachelorette is Canadian.
8:17 PM - 12 Mar 2015

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:59 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  2h 2 hours ago

Gonna be a very exciting Night One!!!

Ladybug82 wrote:
Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  13h
Double vision!!! 2 gorgeous Bachelorettes!!!
9:08 PM - 12 Mar 2015

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  12h  
In honor of double Bachelorettes, @chrisbharrison is wearing a double-breasted suit...
9:42 PM - 12 Mar 2015

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  2h
Gotta admit, it was very strange to see two Bachelorettes... Tough decision now belongs to the 25 guys.
7:53 AM - 13 Mar 2015

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  13m
The 25 guys are pretty great this season. Our Bachelorette is going to have a some tough decisions to make on Night One!
9:48 AM - 13 Mar 2015

Hopefully we hear something about the choice soon!  hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Corey Stansell posted yesterday that voting will be tonight. I swear this guy will be spoiling the entire season!

@coreystansell a day ago  
@taylor_moon_ we vote Friday night!!

Picture of him arriving in LA he sent to friends.
The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion 2da0h2g

http://blog.appareladdiction.com/

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:12 pm

He took SM 101 from 1J. Looks like he aced it!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:22 pm

I'm thinking tptb love the social media buzz - plus a few celebs are talking about it .... Keeping everything hush hush is a thing of the past. All they really want is there to be doubt about the final two.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:14 am

Kristi Barick ‏@kristibarick 3h3 hours ago

My dad just told me The Bachelorette is filming at one of his hotels in a few weeks....it's casual
Details

This person is in Dallas Texas

Annie Anderson ‏@anneeelizabetth Mar 12

My boyfriends dad is filming some of the Bachelorette season in A couple weeks
11:04 PM - 12 Mar 2015 · Details

This one is from Orange County, CA

==============================================================================

I did some more research for Kristi Barick.
- her dad is the COO of the Highgate Hotel chain. I have his name but won't say right now.
- Hotels in: California, Florida, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New York, Pensylvania and Virginia.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:25 am

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister · 4h 4 hours ago
White smoke rising into the Malibu sky...

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:39 pm

The guys from the bachelorette were at the Sheraton March 12th according to this tweeter.  Emily Shaw

Emily Shaw @eshaw2015  
 ·   Mar 12    
Hanging out with the camera crew for the Bachelorette
The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion B_8pm0hVEAAoxJc

Emily Shaw @eshaw2015  
 ·   Mar 12    
So there are beautiful men everywhere.

Emily Shaw @eshaw2015  
 ·   Mar 12    
They are currently filming the next bachelorette at the hotel I'm staying at...
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:26 pm

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·23 mins23 minutes ago
Our sleuther MrW is hard at work predicting Britt as the next 'ette Join us!http://bachandbachettefans.net ! @Millsy11374 @fleissmeister

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·23 mins23 minutes ago
Our sleuther MrW is hard at work predicting Britt as the next 'ette Join us!https://www.bachandbachettefans.net  ! @Millsy11374 @fleissmeister

You should have tagged RS!! giggling Just kidding….sort of!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:44 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan · 9m9 minutes ago
Hey seriously if you're free tomorrow in LA come to our filming so I can meet you and we can watch fun things happen together

elan galeVerified account
‏@theyearofelan LOS ANGELES PEOPLE! Tomorrow! 1pm. Come be part of the 1st "The Bachelorette" date! Over 18 only. Email for details bachelorfans@gmail.com
Elan Gale
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Media - Tweets - IG - Social Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - NO Discussion

+15
Royal Gala
Brill
Maddy
KB_Mom
whateva
Sprite
Diana
MiniDiva
nutty1
Aunties_Love
northernviewer