SELECT CONTENT

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcorey - Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Leaked Photos - Boxing Group Date - Corey Stansell & Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by bachfan Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:17 pm

More Leaked Photos from the first group date - boxing date! Corey Stansell getting cozy with Kaitlyn Bristowe and sharing an intimate hug!!!!!

teamcorey - Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Corey_10
source: Celeb Dirty Laundry

teamcorey - Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Corey_11
source: Celeb Dirty Laundry

bachfan

Back to top Go down

teamcorey - Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Corey has posted some of the "leaked" boxing pics on his IG account which would mean he has access to SM.  He responded to a commenter that he wouldn't get in trouble because the pics were already circulating HOWEVER the fact that he's posting and responding means he's off the show - doesn't it? 
Me thinks the man may have been hit too hard during that boxing match. Duh. All brawn & wee brain??

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

teamcorey - Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by julychild Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:21 am

Someone else is obviously running both the Twitter and Instagram accounts. They are trying to get his name out there and build a fan base, maybe in the hopes of his becoming the next Bachelor. I bet he knows about it, too.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:22 am

notarose wrote:Corey has posted some of the "leaked" boxing pics on his IG account which would mean he has access to SM.  He responded to a commenter that he wouldn't get in trouble because the pics were already circulating HOWEVER the fact that he's posting and responding means he's off the show - doesn't it? 
Me thinks the man may have been hit too hard during that boxing match. Duh. All brawn & wee brain??

What the heck?!! He's answering the posters telling them he can't say anything but to check RS for all the spoilers. He has the pictures in his twitter, in his blog. Do you think is him, or someone doing it for him? If it is him he has to be out already. scratch
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:22 am

I'm LMAO that he is peddling "team Corey" tee-shirts on his website.  He's there for the right reasons, for sure.  hehehe

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:23 am

He's been spoiling from the get go. I thought the RC was tomorrow? 20 hours ago he was advertising his website.

ETA: cantstopl He's making sure everyone knows who he is.

Corey Stansell
‏@coreystansell
First group date of the season #ontheright #blueshorts #bachelorette #bachelornation  #teamcorey… https://instagram.com/p/0eS1orMrLO/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:33 am

IrishGal wrote:I'm LMAO that he is peddling "team Corey" tee-shirts on his website.  He's there for the right reasons, for sure.  hehehe

rofl

He must have taken a wrong turn on the way to the studio.  Should be on "biggest loser".

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:36 am

cantstopl I bet TBTB love that he is out there and advertising RS
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:39 am

Click on his blog, and the first thing you see is that pic. He already added a Bachelorette section and a bunch of pics to his blog. laugh out loud

ETA: omg I'm cracking up.

website

teamcorey - Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 131dce_2f14697ba20d48149ee1568c65892894.jpg_srz_374_374_75_22_0.5_1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 am

notarose wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I'm LMAO that he is peddling "team Corey" tee-shirts on his website.  He's there for the right reasons, for sure.  hehehe

rofl

He must have taken a wrong turn on the way to the studio.  Should be on "biggest loser".

Well, his title is vice president of business development, he is developing his tee-shirt business. Always the businessman. :winkie:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:55 am

I clicked on his website blog.  It is definitely being run by someone else  as the blog pic comments refer to "Corey" not "I".  Perhaps the same applies to his other SM. 
OK then, I guess I'll give him the benefit of doubt...except the t-shirt thing is just blah unless proceeds are going to charity.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:06 am

You'd think RS was paying him to plug his site. Here's a reply made further down his IG:

coreystansell
Thanks @plantaii & @tayw0ww for the likes and support. Unfortunately I can't give out any info, under strict contract and would be in loads of trouble. Wish I could. Keep up with @realitysteve and his blog realitysteve.com for inside spoilers. He's always the first to give everyone the inside scoop
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+25
beader
Brill
MyWay143
sara11
Diana