SELECT CONTENT

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:40 am

MyWay143 wrote:
california90 wrote:I think this guy has been eliminated. At this point, there are only 8 guys left.. I think there are other guys there over him IMO.

How do you know? Has Reality Steve confirmed it yet?

According to RS, Corey wasn't on the GD in San Antonio and the only 2 other guys that had 1 on 1's that episode were Ben H. and Shawn.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:53 am

More from that blog and linked to by sprite upthread with the red pants http://blog.appareladdiction.com/tag/corey-stansell/

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 IMG_11431
Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Stansell-Corey-1

Not sure if this was posted before but who is this Jessica Robyn in relation to Corey? He is with in a lot of pics and the YT video cutting hair... She commented on an article on Wetpaint http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2015-03-16-corey-stansell-contestant-season-11 about Corey on March 16the same date a lot of Corey's tweeting etc happened... I am thinking she may be the one running his accounts?

Jessica Robyn · New York, New York
his name is Corey not Cory. You wrote it correctly in your title and then incorrectly every time you mentioned it within the article. and he was never an owner of College Hunks. You should fact check your information, cause its wrong. the daily cougar article was prior to things going left and the article was never removed after the investment plans went sour
Reply · Like · Follow Post · March 16 at 8:15pm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:21 am

california90 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:He sort of reminds me of Kasey from Desiree's season.

omg no way! haha.

kasey was at least a cheesy salesman! laugh out loud. kasey is so down to earth though. he went back to his own life after the show. he never needed the show to be successful in the first place.

By looks only!!! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:44 am

I haven't checked his twitter recently but he hasn't been identified in any of the dates, and he hasn't posted any further pics of himself on dates (not that I've seen here). If he were on any further dates, judging by his twitter activity I would think there would be more pics, by whoever is running his twitter, or from Corey himself.

Jessica Robyn is associated with Apparel Addiction. I'm not sure in what capacity.

Apparel Addiction

Corey apparently is a big supporter and friend of Apparel Addiction.

Blog Apparel Addiction

I believe this was all sleuthed out early on, sorry I don't recall by who.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:59 pm

She's also in the YT video of him cutting her hair and posted about him on Wetpaint via FB. She is in his SM photos as well. Adding that to the blog apparel stuff (posted previous in thread already, only noted the address for source for pics), was just speculating that she may be running his SM and even maybe anything else by him (his tees) since it was stated he may not have been doing so himself. She just seems to show up a lot with him and has lots of Stansells on her friends list so may be a relation or something...

I'm sure he will pop up sometime or she may post something about/with him if he is back no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:12 pm

She's very supportive of someone being on a show to find love, if she's in a relationship with him. Stranger things have happened I guess. laugh out loud

Whoever it is tweeting from his site, gave our forum a shoutout and that's always a good thing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's very supportive of someone being on a show to find love, if she's in a relationship with him. Stranger things have happened I guess. laugh out loud

Whoever it is tweeting from his site, gave our forum a shutout and that's always a good thing! yes

Did Corey really gave a shutout to the forum/ If so, tell him I am his biggest fan?

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:58 pm

MyWay143 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She's very supportive of someone being on a show to find love, if she's in a relationship with him. Stranger things have happened I guess. laugh out loud

Whoever it is tweeting from his site, gave our forum a shutout and that's always a good thing! yes

Did Corey  really gave a shutout to the forum/ If so, tell him I am his  biggest  fan?

Corey Stansell @coreystansell  ·  Mar 19
Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2860p24-corey-stansell-bachelorette-11-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion#774114 … via @Forumotion

Ok will do. Smiley

ETA:

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·6s6 seconds ago
@coreystansell MyWay143 from that forum is your biggest fan! Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:03 pm

giggling Just re-read my post and saw I wrote may be a "relation to him" meant "relative" not in a relationship. Haha. That would be weird, yes :Nod: But not impossible for this show. haha.

Definitely agree she is supporting him and letting it be known. Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:giggling Just re-read my post and saw I wrote may be a "relation to him" meant "relative" not in a relationship. Haha. That would be weird, yes :Nod: But not impossible for this show. haha.

Definitely agree she is supporting him and letting it be known. Hugesmile

Is his ex girlfriend or relative the one running his page? If so, the ex girlfriend is really supportive. They broke up a couple weeks before he went on the show?

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:51 am

I can tell that this guy is going to be the bad boy of this season of the bachelorette. I do think he is cute too. Those dimples :hearts love:

Back to top Go down

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Corey Stansell versus JJ at Rap Battle NYC Bachelorette Group Date

Post by bachfan Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Corey Stansell (on the right, in hat) on the rap date competing against JJ on Bachelorette GD in New York - does this mean he's still on??

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Corey-10
source: realitysteve.com

bachfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+25
beader
Brill
MyWay143
sara11
Diana