SELECT CONTENT

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:00 pm

by Mr Write on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:40 am
I have a few names of bachelors for the new season. I'm pretty confident about this one.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tanner-tolbert/5a/807/6a4

I'll work on a couple more if I get a chance

LadyBug82 wrote:

Tanner Tolbert: 26, Kansas City, Kansas
Twitter – @ttolbert05
Instagram – tanner_tolbert
Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Tanner3-300x300_zpsveuocdhm
Source RS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Wasn't he the one that was arrested in February for a DUI?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Finance manager at Legends Honda. Graduated from University of Kansas in 2010 with a degree in Sports Management. Also worked as an assistant to the D-coordinator for the KU football team during his time at the school.

Facebook – Tanner Tolbert (turned off as of 3/9)
Twitter – @ttolbert05 (following nobody from Bachelor Nation, but just about everyone from the sports world)
Instagram – tanner_tolbert
LinkedIn – Tanner Tolbert

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Tanner1

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Tanner2

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Tanner3-300x300

Hey, here he is with Aaron Murray’s ex-fiance, Kacie McDonnell….

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Tanner4-300x300

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Tanner5-300x300

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Tanner6-216x300

SOURCE: RS

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:41 am

tanner_tolbert

Fashion, Wine & The Bachelor

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion 11015518_612881618846018_1621939185_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:01 am

Sprite wrote:Wasn't he the one that was arrested in February for a DUI?

Eww. I dislike him already.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:25 am

I don't understand the dislike of Tanner for DUI, when people like Chris Soules and he had more than one. To me multiple DUIs is a much bigger concern than someone who made one mistake. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:30 am

stuckinsc wrote:I don't understand the dislike of Tanner for DUI, when people like Chris Soules and he had more than one. To me multiple DUIs is a much bigger concern than someone who made one mistake. JMO

I don't like Chris either... I have no respect for those who get behind the wheel drunk putting the lives of others in danger. Not saying he's a bad person but he's stupid. stupid

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:32 am

He looks better with the beard IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:19 am

BlackHalo wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I don't understand the dislike of Tanner for DUI, when people like Chris Soules and he had more than one. To me multiple DUIs is a much bigger concern than someone who made one mistake. JMO

I don't like Chris either... I have no respect for those who get behind the wheel drunk putting the lives of others in danger. Not saying he's a bad person but he's stupid. stupid

I said nothing about disliking him. I barely know anything about the guy. Personally, I think drinking and driving is one of the stupidest things anyone can do....because it is so easy not to do it. I was not impressed when I saw that about Chris, but that was years ago and I grew to appreciate the man he is now. The only reason I pointed it out about Tanner was because it was so recent. It seems to have happened just a few weeks ago. Maybe he was celebrating being cast for the show? Who knows. I would have to see him on the show to see how I feel about him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:41 am

Very possible we get a leak on ette as early as tomorrow night . One of the dates is being taped tomorrow in LA from 1:00-7:00 live audience. Wish I was in LA right now . If anyone is interested in going to it pm me in the Am .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:17 am

The mistake is not learning from it and changing, IMOAA. Driving under the influence of anything is not good and that includes talking on phone, texting or being sleep deprived.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:

The mistake is not learning from it and changing, IMOAA. Driving under the influence of anything is not good and that includes talking on phone, texting or being sleep deprived.

I don't disagree. But, we have no idea if Tanner has learned or not.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner Tolbert - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+24
Siah
Mr&MrsSmith
happygolucky
Maddy
Beagle