SELECT CONTENT

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Beeleever wrote:You all really think he is a good match for Kaitlyn? I don't see her into Christian/Gospel music. Hmmm.... scratch

LOL me either. She seems more in syn with Ben's Cream Dream.
This guy is cute.

Oh dear. Lest any of us should forgot about that.... giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:03 pm

I want him for the next Bachelor. Love him! I just can't see him with firecracker Kaitlyn and I don't want Britt to grab him. :winkie:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Well this HAS to be my fave because he shares the same name as my beloved four legged furry canine. He looks like a pretty decent guy, so I'm with you Beagle...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:27 pm

I don't see kaitlyn with any nice/good guy type. She will do better with "a halfway a$$hole," like (self confessed) Nick Viall.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:02 am

I think he saw Britt last season and really liked her.I think they would make a good couple.The strange thing is on his tour schedule,it is showing he is going to be in Australia April 1-5.
Wonder what the deal with that is...

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:30 am

Ash2214 wrote:He's probably my favorite of the group we have so far. I really like his voice and his style.

Judging by his follows it looks like he's been following Britt for a while. When RS released him on Tuesday he noted that, so I'm guessing he started to follow Kaitlyn at some point in the past few days.

RS was saying Britt would be the Bachelorette back in November, so it's possible that he thought it was going to be Britt at that time. Didn't chloep say she knew a few contestants that were told it was Kaitlyn a while ago?

Anyways, I see him being a much better fit for Britt than Kaitlyn. I can't really see Kaitlyn with a Christian singer/songwriter, but who knows, opposites might attract! I do see her with more of a Nick Viall type (who is the best type). Judging from his FB page, it looks like he might be a bit too intense for Britt, who seems to be more of a free-spirit. He seems like someone the producers would want around for awhile, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:22 am

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I think he saw Britt last season and really liked her.I think they would make a good couple.The strange thing is on his tour schedule,it is showing he is going to be in Australia April 1-5.

Didn't we know that someone on another season...I want to say Sharleen...was also booked somewhere during the latter part of the filming? I think we surmised that they were there to fill a role and would be magically gone by the time their appearance was due. Hence it was all agreed to prior to filming?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:45 am

Sprite wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I think he saw Britt last season and really liked her.I think they would make a good couple.The strange thing is on his tour schedule,it is showing he is going to be in Australia April 1-5.

Didn't we know that someone on another season...I want to say Sharleen...was also booked somewhere during the latter part of the filming? I think we surmised that they were there to fill a role and would be magically gone by the time their appearance was due. Hence it was all agreed to prior to filming?

Yes, Sharleen had an opera commitment that would have conflicted with staying much longer than she did on JPG season
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Sprite wrote:

Yes, that. There is an understanding with many of the contestants ahead of time that they will only be there for a scheduled number of weeks.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:35 am

Beagle wrote:I want him for the next Bachelor. Love him! I just can't see him with firecracker Kaitlyn and I don't want Britt to grab him. :winkie:
Yes please! Would love him to be the next Bachelor. Sean was a Christian and it worked for him and this guy seems to be a great catch and ready for love.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:10 pm

According to RS Brady is now dating Britt and he left the show to pursue her. There's a pic in the season 11 tweets thread. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2846p360-the-bachelorette-season-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Wow. He seems like a much better match for Britt and no surprise he was following her on twitter before that was noticed and he followed Kaitlyn too.

Sad though if not seeing him on the show. But, if he wanted Britt I would rather he not pursue Kaitlyn not even for a "next Bachelor" gig. Good on him!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
IrishGal
Hotmomma
nd4reality
Mirzam
MMA50