SELECT CONTENT

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by julychild Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:58 pm

notarose wrote:
julychild wrote:Yeah, I can see how he wouldn't want a girl like Kaitlyn, with her crude mouth and irreverence.
It appears that he is set in what he wants and in the direction he is headed. Hope everything works out for him.

Well Kaitlyn certainly would have challenged him in keeping to his 4th resolution Smiley
"Live life unoffended"

Yeah, he should have stayed and used her for practice, haha. Really, I think that he probably would have enjoyed it, if he had stayed. He would have made great friends and had a ton of fun. He may even have liked Kaitlyn, because she is a fun person, but he just seem (operative word!) so resolute in what he wants, he must have a list of the exact qualities his future wife must posses...or bust !

julychild

Back to top Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:08 pm

julychild wrote:
notarose wrote:
julychild wrote:Yeah, I can see how he wouldn't want a girl like Kaitlyn, with her crude mouth and irreverence.
It appears that he is set in what he wants and in the direction he is headed. Hope everything works out for him.

Well Kaitlyn certainly would have challenged him in keeping to his 4th resolution Smiley
"Live life unoffended"

Yeah, he should have stayed and used her for practice, haha. Really, I think that he probably would have enjoyed it, if he had stayed. He would have made great friends and had a ton of fun. He may even have liked Kaitlyn, because she is a fun person, but he just seem (operative word!) so resolute in what he wants, he must have a list of the exact qualities his future wife must posses...or bust !

Completely agree w/bolded. I do think he sees something he wants in Britt or else he wouldn't have pursued her. Hope it works out for him.

I also think he would have learned a lot more with the Bachelorette experience if he had stayed.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:13 pm

california90 wrote:
julychild wrote:
notarose wrote:

"Live life unoffended"

Completely agree w/bolded. I do think he sees something he wants in Britt or else he wouldn't have pursued her. Hope it works out for him.

I also think he would have learned a lot more with the Bachelorette experience if he had stayed.

yes he could have continued with his "brotherhood" resolution.  So many strong friendship bonds have come out of this franchise. 

:yes:  He does seem very resolute.  I suppose that isn't too surprising given his age.
It was written somewhere that Britt is an avid reader and on her list are some texts that promote introspection. I think they have potential for some great convos as long as he isn't prone to being didactic.

In his vid interviews he appears to be naturally serious natured.  IMO Britt's bubbly playful self could be a very good counterbalance.

They appear to be a good match "on paper" and will be interesting to watch.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Thanks for sharing this Bkay! What an inspiring interview! I feel blessed by it.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:41 pm

notarose wrote:
california90 wrote:
julychild wrote:

yes he could have continued with his "brotherhood" resolution.  So many strong friendship bonds have come out of this franchise. 

:yes:  He does seem very resolute.  I suppose that isn't too surprising given his age.
It was written somewhere that Britt is an avid reader and on her list are some texts that promote introspection. I think they have potential for some great convos as long as he isn't prone to being didactic.

In his vid interviews he appears to be naturally serious natured.  IMO Britt's bubbly playful self could be a very good counterbalance.

They appear to be a good match "on paper" and will be interesting to watch.

Yeah and an opportunity to share his faith. I know Sean had an impact when he was on Em's season. He could face his fear of rejection as well. But if he compelled to leave to pursue Britt, good for him. I can see the counterbalance. They do seem to be a match on paper, but we all know sometimes it doesn't always work out! I still don't want to watch just Brady and Britt though. I still rather prefer to watch Kaitlyn- her season, her drama, etc. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:11 am

He doesn't seem like the type of guy to go on The Bachelorette. Maybe it was part of his resolutions. Yet, if so, I am surprised he left.
And I still am not convinced it wasn't a planned thing.

That aside, he sounds like a very interesting, confident man.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:36 pm

jen689 wrote:Here is a link to a 5 minute radio interview Brady did with a Christian station in Australia.  He talks about Easterfest where he'll be performing April 3 - April 5.

https://soundcloud.com/929voicefm/brady-toops-on-the-double-shot

A link to his performance schedule at Easterfest. Australia's largest drug and alcohol free festival. https://easterfest2015.sched.org/artist/artist_348447en#.VRSEB7l0zUA

More tour dates have been added to his website http://www.bradytoops.com/#!tour/c20u8

4/15/2015 ~ Brother Willie's Pub - Collegeville, MN

4/19/2015 ~ Burning Hearts - West Fargo, ND

4/22/2015 ~ Park Rapids Area Youth Assembly

5/15/2015 ~ Sacred Grounds - Lafayette, IN

5/17/2015 ~Harvest Fellowship - Leo, IN

5/17/2015 ~ Hebrews Coffee & Music - Leo, IN

Once Brady goes back on tour I'm hoping he'll start posting on social media again

Yay he is going to be near my hometown. May have to go see him if I am in the area!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:45 pm

ICU- can you look for Britt while you're there? Thanks Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:ICU- can you look for Britt while you're there? Thanks Smiley

Sure will but it will be in May the later dates. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:43 am

I am excited about the show now.I thought from the time RS listed him as a contestant,that he came on the show for Britt.Mark my words,if they fall in love,Fleiss will try to get him to propose.I think Britt is an emotional person, but she has a good heart.They really could be a match.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:17 pm

bradytoops*Team BT update: catch Brady at @Easterfest in Toowoomba, Australia - Friday, April 3rd 3:30pm on Mainstage & Saturday, April 4th 10:20pm on Village Green. : @fifoster (*from yesterday's Koorong in-store performance).
Brady Toops
Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 11084922_380529262132577_9517029_n

bradytoopsEasterfest Mainstage w/ the lovely @germeinsisters & @rewindstuff - 4/3/15.Toowoomba, Queensland
Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 929233_677800132346173_1689534227_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Brady Toops ‏@bradytoops 2m2 minutes ago Gold Coast, Queensland
Easterfest 2015. : @jhwoning (*Playing today - Saturday, April 4th 10:20pm @ Village Green stage) @… https://instagram.com/p/1CO-xwh1yN/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
IrishGal
Hotmomma
nd4reality
Mirzam
MMA50