SELECT CONTENT

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:07 pm

LadyBug82 wrote:

Ryan McDill: 28, Kansas City, Missouri
Instagram: ryan_mcdill
Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Ryan1_zpslcbhzvgl

Source RS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:55 pm

Nikki Ferrell's ex. Is this the one who was claiming all kinds of negative stuff about her?

Yuck.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:56 pm

snipped... This is Nikki Ferrell’s ex-boyfriend…

Owns an auto recycling business in Kansas City, Missouri. Graduated University of Missouri in 2010 with a degree in Communications. Dated Nikki from 2012-2013. Had good foresight when he told Star magazine that Juan Pablo would end up dumping her. Then again, he also told Life & Style magazine that he thought Nikki was the one who got away and they’d end up together again. Oops.
Facebook: Ryan McDill (turned off as of 3/9)
Instagram: ryan_mcdill

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Ryan1

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Ryan2

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Ryan3

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Ryan4

And of course, lets not forget the ones that I posted here back when I told you who Nikki’s ex was…(this was Nikki pre-boob job of course)

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Ryan5

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Ryan6

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Ryan7

SOURCE: RS

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Nikki Ferrell's ex. Is this the one who was claiming all kinds of negative stuff about her?

Yuck.

Yeah, I remember him trying to get his 15 mins of fame after Juan Pablo's season. Gross.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:24 am

If I remember correctly, it wasn't any negative stuff about Nikki, but more so Juan Pablo. I think it was about him not thinking Juan Pablo was good enough for her and he knew he would end up breaking her heart and the Nikki he knew wouldn't take Juan Pablo's crap. There was another article about him saying he felt like "she was the one that got away."

Regardless, still gross since he's clearly a blabber mouth and ran to the magazines so he could get two minutes of fame. It's too bad because I think he's cute.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:29 am

He is really good looking.
Maybe he and Nikki could both go on BIP next!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:30 am

Ash2214 wrote:If I remember correctly, it wasn't any negative stuff about Nikki, but more so Juan Pablo. I think it was about him not thinking Juan Pablo was good enough for her and he knew he would end up breaking her heart and the Nikki he knew wouldn't take Juan Pablo's crap. There was another article about him saying he felt like "she was the one that got away."

Regardless, still gross since he's clearly a blabber mouth and ran to the magazines so he could get two minutes of fame. It's too bad because I think he's cute.

Yeah, to me he likes the fame a little too much.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:19 am

Why do I get a 1F vibe from him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:21 am

Well this can be awkward.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:22 am

It's that I think I am awesome and hot vibe. He thinks he is so charming he can fool us all, too bad for him I feel for the first version so I immune to the second one.

Or in one word, smarmy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:59 am

He reminds me of Ashley's Bentley.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 am

I paid no attention to him during JPG's season, and I followed JPG/Nikki. I know nothing about him. I don't even remember reading on here any comments he made to any media outlet.

It's just the fact that he is Nikki's ex. He probably knew that all he had to do is put on his name on the application for a guarantee phone call.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan McDill - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
allykat
Alanna
mercieme
emusha
jello1592