SELECT CONTENT

Eric Casias - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Casias - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Casias - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Listen to his vid. He sounds like Sean or maybe it's just the accent.
It is the accent, I love that accent. Can you tell I would move back to Texas in a heart beat?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Eric Casias - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Casias - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:53 am

stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:If he isn't married I could get on board with this Texas hunk.

No Stucki, we cannot be on opposite teams again, LOL!

Sorry, I tend to love my Texas men. Truthfully if they pick Britt it won't matter. I'll watch HTDs for the next bachelor and skip the rest.

And he might speak and annoy me you never know. The Texas guy from Ashley's season irritated me endlessly. giggling

Stuck I'm with you on this one. I also tend to like those Texas men, although I like to see them on the show before I decide, but, this one looks promising.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:15 pm

My initial reaction would be he is a "stuffed shirt" until I saw him with his shirt off!    He is another baseball player and they seem to do well with this show -- he is one to watch.   giggling

Eric Casias - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Casilas_m&s

Skills Learned in College Help Alumnus as Bank VP
Like many young baseball players, Eric Casias ’04 thought he would someday have a sports career – perhaps as a coach. He grew up an hour outside of Fort Worth, but he often played baseball there. Before he ever played for Texas Wesleyan’s baseball team, Casias played games on the Rams field.

“Growing up, we had some summer league games at Texas Wesleyan, so I was familiar with the campus,” Casias said.

“Out of high school, I signed with a small community college and I ended up wanting to be a little closer to home." So he transferred to Texas Wesleyan.

“What drew me to Wesleyan was the small community-type feel,” he said. “Growing up in a small town, pretty much everybody knows everybody.”Life after baseball

After graduation, Casias initially thought about sticking with sports, but opted for a job in retail.

“The goal at the time was to go into coaching and explore that route as a career. But I found that I needed a break from playing baseball pretty much all of my life,” he said.

After earning a steady paycheck in retail, Casias pursued a career in banking. He was recently promoted to vice president at Capital One.

“The culture of Capital One allows the development of a career should you choose to stay and be part of the company,” he said.

One of the keys to his success is the relationship-building skills that he learned from his professors at Wesleyan.

“As a student athlete, baseball was the focus for me,” Casias said. “You have the camaraderie with the players, but having the conversations with the professors and being able to develop professional relationships was essential.

“My experience with my professors in my major was great. At the time, I didn’t realize how much that would impact me,” he said. “That experience helped me be successful at what I’m doing today.”

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:31 pm

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

No Stucki, we cannot be on opposite teams again, LOL!

Sorry, I tend to love my Texas men. Truthfully if they pick Britt it won't matter. I'll watch HTDs for the next bachelor and skip the rest.

And he might speak and annoy me you never know. The Texas guy from Ashley's season irritated me endlessly. giggling

Stuck I'm with you on this one. I also tend to like those Texas men, although I like to see them on the show before I decide, but, this one looks promising.

I reserve the right to change my opinion on any of these people once they show their personality and annoy me. And we still have to hear if it is Kait or Britt, no guy is hot enough to make up for a group of men who pick Britt.

Now BiP, sign me up, I actually really enjoyed it last season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:55 pm

I hope he stays for a while.  He can string words to make complete sentences. Refreshing! giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm

He is gorgeous
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:07 pm

notarose wrote:I hope he stays for a while.  He can string words to make complete sentences. Refreshing! giggling

Thank you Chris Soules for lowering our expectations.

I encourage all of you to give hot Texas men a chance. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:10 am

I really don't think he's that cute but his body though... clapping!

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:12 am

Yeah, he looks like a rough Ryan Sutter that needs to professionally visit Dr. Ashley Hebert Rosenbaum.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, he looks like a rough Ryan Sutter than needs to professionally visit Dr. Ashley Hebert Rosenbaum.

See being the bachelor could be good for him. And he is a rough Ryan Stutter, that makes the appeal even better. I go to a good dental school for my dental care, we can find someone for him if not Dr. rosenbaum. Eric Casias - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:20 pm

I like the name. Any Latin name is good enough for me. Eric Casias - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 2498057887

He has a Munster's hairstyle look in the pic upthread. Sometimes the pics just don't do the contestants any justice. Let's hope this will be the case for him.

I have to support anyone in the financial industry!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:My initial reaction would be he is a "stuffed shirt" until I saw him with his shirt off!    He is another baseball player and they seem to do well with this show -- he is one to watch.   giggling
giggling He's cute, and looks like he might sing, I'll def. give him a chance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Casias - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+13
colie079
Beeleever
Kashathediva
BlackHalo
Diana