SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by Schmoobag Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:53 am

Not sure if this has been posted before but here's the full KIIS 101.1 interview with Sam where they filmed him blushing. Interesting that the questions started off about Emily and then the Heather soundbite seemed completely out of the blue. If that was the case his reaction was unscripted and genuine. It's the 28 August podcast and Sam starts around the 48:00 mark.

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1011

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:08 am

Sam's IG wrote:@samjameswood Great day bushwalking in the mountains.
KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 11351597_117099005307541_232965282_n

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:44 am

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 1ce0411abc6f895cbd8a1d1ffa14b28b
KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 2785c23ee5a986c89369c0a265456c6aKJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 71d5f12f282bcc1c08c345a738c125a5KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 5717517a6a471071c729468e389076c0KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 66d6421fce1b6823a383eeee3acc252f
http://www.womansday.com.au/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:10 pm

New Weekly:
KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 Page111
KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 Page211
http://nwonline.com.au/

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:56 am

So ... do I understand correctly ... he was in Sydney and he's flying back to Melb?
KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 11875458_971905242830703_2023530070_n (source)
KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 11809854_903001856449070_1248288282_n (source)
KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 11809807_1640899532861172_284747259_n (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:22 am

Sam flying back to Melbourne.

Girl in last IG pic "@elkate88 3h This should be a good flight home. #bachie #TheBachelorAU #seat25Cforthewin"

She lives in Melbourne.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:52 pm

The Bachelor Sam Wood confirms he's met 'the one'

Sam Wood just wants the world to meet the woman he has fallen in love with.
"It's a combination of mystery and frustration," the handsome Bachelor sighs.

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 Article%20Lead%20-%20wide1000018286gjdvhwimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.gjdv1q.png1441192116056.jpg-620x349

"You'd just like to be able to introduce each other to your friends and be out in public and just be as normal as you could be."
The 35-year-old's close-knit family is also in the dark about the woman who has won his heart.
"They're really enjoying seeing if they can work it out, like my closest friends."

"It was really about just taking a big deep breath and putting the brakes on and finding out what my options were."
"I was thinking 'I've got five girls here that are all incredible and the sixth girl at this point is someone who I would have had one conversation with'.
"It just didn't seem fair to say goodbye to her before I've even had a proper conversation with her."

Wood says he's doing things his own way as the Bachelor and following his gut instincts when taking the unusual steps of either sending girls home early or sending none home at all.
"It all happens so fast, you don't spend any time with the girls off-camera, so you've got to be as perceptive as you can."
"It's not just conversations. It could be a look, it could be body language."

So how does he handle the pressure of having to choose which beautiful girl to send home each week?
"You just have to continually remind yourself that you're not here to make a group of great friends, you're here to fall in love and hopefully spend the rest of your life with them."
"I guess that's the thing that I kept my eye on and knew that if I did, everything would work out in the end, and it did."

On-screen tantrums
Allegations about meddling producers have rocked the show in recent weeks, the most spectacular coming from burned contestant Emily who got drunk and stormed out of a rose ceremony.

"To be honest, I just think they're excuses to justify someone's behaviour," Wood says.
"Honestly, the girls can have no alcohol if they want for the entire 14 weeks or they can drink champagne and get drunk.
"They're adults making adult decisions and if Emily was drunk it's because Emily decided to get drunk. That's the absolute truth.
"I genuinely believe that people are portrayed on the show how they are in real life."

A day in the life of the Bachelor
While the girls have each other for company in the mansion, does the 'Bachie' spent his days brooding in solitary confinement?
"I'm literally on a single date or on a group date five or six days a week for 12 or 15 hours a day for 13 weeks."
"It's a huge amount of filming that then cuts down to the highlights on a date. Sarah and I were on a yacht for five hours and then it cuts down to five minutes."
Wood says he also has input on the dates he takes the women on and tailors them to suit each girl, from glamorous yachts to not-so-glamorous bubble soccer group dates.

Osher Günsberg the wingman
Handsome host Osher Günsberg has stolen the show with his great hair and funny recaps, but he's also Wood's wingman and good friend following Wednesday night's difficult rose ceremony.
"To a point, he's as close to a wingman as you have in the Bachelor bubble," Wood says.
"Osher's the consummate professional. He doesn't really get too involved because that's not the right thing for him to do but in that moment I remember thinking 'I need to talk to someone and I guess Osher is the person to talk to' so I sought him out.
"We were developing a real friendship and now that the show's finished filming we are great mates and I talk to him regularly."

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelor-sam-wood-confirms-hes-met-the-one-20150902-gjdv1q.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nc&eid=socialn%3Atwi-13omn1677-edtrl-other%3Annn-17%2F02%2F2014-edtrs_socialshare-all-nn#ixzz3kbHt0pBX
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:07 pm

Kyle and Jackie O ‏@kyleandjackieo  30m30 minutes ago
Still to come we chat to Sam from @TheBachelorAU! #TheBachelorAU #KJshow KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 CN7cHQ6UYAEAnEw
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:08 pm

Meshel & Tommy ‏@MeshelandTommy 28m28 minutes ago
UP NEXT: We talk to @HarryTMedium about his #TheBachelorAU predictions!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa 33m33 minutes ago
"The so-called photos of me kissing the winner on the beach is categorically untrue." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa 35m35 minutes ago
"I am myself on the show, I didn't go into it with any preconceived ideas." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU
Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa 36m36 minutes ago
"I've been talking to the winner of the show everyday. Absolutely." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa 37m37 minutes ago
"I'm more of a brunette guy." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU
Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa 38m38 minutes ago
"Rachel would of been the one to go but it didn't seem fair because I'd only had half a conversation with her." - Sam Wood #TheBachelorAU
Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa 46m46 minutes ago
NEXT #TheBachelorAU Sam Wood joins us to talk through last night's episode.
KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 7 CN7bz76U8AAjQDV
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:31 pm

https://soundcloud.com/fitzy-and-wippa/fitzy-wippa-chat-to-sam-wood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3219371/Sam-Wood-runs-past-charity-collectors-campaigning-fallen-war-heroes-Sydney-airport.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3219457/The-Bachelor-leaves-girls-gushing-flexes-biceps-performs-press-ups-child-group-date.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3219585/The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Wood-breaks-rules-unable-send-one-final-six-girls-home-allows-stay.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3219794/Sam-Wood-confirms-met-One-Bachelor-not-family-know-is.html

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:34 pm

https://soundcloud.com/edge961/mike-e-emma-podcast-030915 - 3:06

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3220332/The-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-reveals-went-concerned-bachelorettes-wouldn-t-attracted-him.html

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/3915-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-353 - 1:02:25

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

+3
AEF
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum