SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:laugh out loud That's funny! Do we know who @giorgio_versace and @samjameswood are? Just fans or are they known to Sam?

That is Sam's IG

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:19 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think they are implying that they know Sam is in Sydney (where Heather lives) and saying "how's the heather" instead of weather. No idea if they know whether Heather is F1 or not. I have a feeling if she is, then this is going to be the worst kept secret like Matilda was for Bach NZ.

As to deleting photos? I am not sure which ones unless Sam posted something and deleted it quickly (this happened with Art, it was posted that Art had mistakenly posted a photo on his IG of him and Matilda and then deleted it. There was no proof at the time since it wasn't s/shot but it ended up he was w/ her anyway so..)

Sam deleted a photo of him jogging somewhere in Sydney, and he pointed out that he was jogging by himself.  I went back to look at his Instagram about 30 minutes later and it was deleted.  Curious he is in Sydney and Heather is gone fishin and out of pocket....can we say safe house visit??
Ahh okay! Their comments make sense now. Sam just made himself look even more suspicious by deleting that pic laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:13 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think they are implying that they know Sam is in Sydney (where Heather lives) and saying "how's the heather" instead of weather. No idea if they know whether Heather is F1 or not. I have a feeling if she is, then this is going to be the worst kept secret like Matilda was for Bach NZ.

As to deleting photos? I am not sure which ones unless Sam posted something and deleted it quickly (this happened with Art, it was posted that Art had mistakenly posted a photo on his IG of him and Matilda and then deleted it. There was no proof at the time since it wasn't s/shot but it ended up he was w/ her anyway so..)

Sam deleted a photo of him jogging somewhere in Sydney, and he pointed out that he was jogging by himself.  I went back to look at his Instagram about 30 minutes later and it was deleted.  Curious he is in Sydney and Heather is gone fishin and out of pocket....can we say safe house visit??
Welcomeparty! snowyglow. So glad to have your awesome sleuthing! ITA it may be a SHV. :Nod:  

Interesting then that weekend before the premiere episode Heather was in Melbourne (where Sam lives) so this may be their second visit. Will have to watch the feet.

I have a feeling if Heather is F1 then Sam and Heather are going to have a really really difficult time keeping quiet about it. Sam already seems to just say it like it is and so does Heather and if Sam just knew straight from the beginning like he has implied, then maybe a snapchat spoiler is on the horizon laugh out loud

I already get the feeling that if Sam picked Heather then they want the "show" to be over since it was finished months ago. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:56 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum. I was so happy to find there was a section for the Bachelor AU. You guys have been doing some amazing sleuthing! I love the clues you all find!

I just thought I should join up though to mention one thing: If you check out Sam's photomap on IG the picture of him and Dan yesterday was in fact posted in Melbourne so it seems he was still there yesterday not New South Wales Smiley

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:05 pm

lozzatron wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum. I was so happy to find there was a section for the Bachelor AU. You guys have been doing some amazing sleuthing! I love the clues you all find!

I just thought I should join up though to mention one thing: If you check out Sam's photomap on IG the picture of him and Dan yesterday was in fact posted in Melbourne so it seems he was still there yesterday not New South Wales Smiley
Welcome1 lozzatron! So glad you joined us and awesome sleuthing yes

I think Sam is in Sydney since he has been spotted there by others and deleted his photo earlier today that was in Sydney.
... The Dan photo that Sam posted was taken in Melbourne over a week ago (it is on Dan's IG - same exact photo) so it is a latergram.
... I am thinking that what Sam did to make it seem like he is still in Melbourne this weekend is have the pic posted and geomapped to Melbourne to make it look like he is there. One way to do this is just have a mate who is in Melbourne sign into his instagram and post the pic. That Sam deleted his IG from today of him in Sydney is telling.
... And he also was tagged by others in Sydney at a restaurant.

What do you think? Maybe Sam pretending?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:15 pm

welcomebanner lozzatron

I'm not going to sleep tonight, but I'm too tired to write more ...so welcome all to the discussion, I'll try to read, watch and post some more SCs. It's so lovely when there's more people here ... and it's super cool that the members are so international, that there's always someone present at any given hour.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:29 pm

starwelcome
lozzatron

Welcome1 snowyglow
We are glad you joined us! We have very experienced sleuthers and others just starting. It doesn't matter, what your level is, just get right in there and enjoy. You will learn from the best around here. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:34 pm

We have to watch their sm closely now.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
lozzatron wrote:Hi everyone!

Welcome1 lozzatron! So glad you joined us and awesome sleuthing  yes  

I think Sam is in Sydney since he has been spotted there by others and deleted his photo earlier today that was in Sydney.
... The Dan photo that Sam posted was taken in Melbourne over a week ago (it is on Dan's IG - same exact photo) so it is a latergram.
... I am thinking that what Sam did to make it seem like he is still in Melbourne this weekend is have the pic posted and geomapped to Melbourne to make it look like he is there. One way to do this is just have a mate who is in Melbourne sign into his instagram and post the pic. That Sam deleted his IG from today of him in Sydney is telling.
... And he also was tagged by others in Sydney at a restaurant.

What do you think? Maybe Sam pretending?

Oh I hadn't thought of Sam getting a mate to post a pic from Melbourne! Could very well be the case. In fact it's really the only explanation if there were also pictures in Sydney. Very interesting!

Thanks so much for the welcome everyone! You guys are super sleuths! I'll certainly chip in if I find anything interesting on social media Smiley

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:starwelcome
lozzatron

Welcome1 snowyglow
We are glad you joined us! We have very experienced sleuthers and others just starting. It doesn't matter, what your level is, just get right in there and enjoy. You will learn from the best around here. yes

Thanks GuardianAngel. I've been a member here for so long but hardly post. I really love reading all the posts, whether it's sleuthing, snarking or fangirling.

I hope Sam is happy with his pick, whether it's Heather, Lana or dark horse, Snezana (who is my favorite). I hope sleuthers are correct, and Emily is not his final pick. Emily is being portrayed as being just a surface level character. Sam just seems like a good guy who's there for "right reasons" and needs a special woman in his life. I guess it's all a wait and see game!
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:04 am

Glow  hi , I hope so too. So far I'm really enjoying Sam ... as AAL posted few times, he may well be very similar to Art NZ Bachie (who I adore and love) - something I didn't really looked into - but since it's my 1st season of Oceanian version of TB that I watch "live", in present time, without knowing the ending, it's so thrilling keep discovering things and traits about each character ... and Sam seems to be one of the most honest and straight-forward Bachelors I've ever seen on TV (then again I don't have that much experience with this shows).
I do believe him when he says that he took this chance to find love ... after all, 4 months of his life, for a possibility that something lovely might come out of it isn't a bad deal ... with the additional promotion of his company and his brand (body). He may not be aiming to marry the girl he chooses, but he is willing to try ... and by the questions and conversations he's been having he wants to do it right. He truly is searching for his best match among those women.

I personally believe it's Heather, but I could be wrong and by the time I'm writing this I think I'm even biased by now. But I do find Snezana so far the only other option for a good match. She does have it all ... and despite my opinion, that her definition of fun might not be the same as Sam's ... she is funny and clever and considering that she has a kid, she probably does possess the childish fascination for the games. I just wonder if Sam might not be "serious" enough for her. The issue isn't in her being a mother, but that she seems to be very organized and goal-oriented woman (from what I've read), who sets the plan and then goes into action. Maybe it's because of the motherhood that she's so focused and decisive, with no time to spare kinda mentality, or maybe that's just her personality IDK. But I do find Sam still a bit of a wanderer (despite the successful career) and his "night-owl" lifestyle tells me that he isn't "ready" yet to completely reorganize his life for someone else. So I believe he's looking for someone who would fit his world.
I don't know if that's Heather, Snezana or Lana ...but after all the clues, those 3 are the only options. Sarah isn't even close to, neither is Emily. And I am curious who he will decide on at the end. It will give me (us) answers about who he is and what he's really looking for in a woman (by his side).

http://www.mamamia.com.au/entertainment/behind-the-scenes-of-the-bachelor/

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Just listened to a podcast (at 33:50) and the person said they have inside information about Heather.

The girl who works with Heather said that Heather has been going to Melbourne every weekend (Sam lives in Melbourne).

This podcast was done prior to this most recent weekend and it fits in with sleuthing that Heather has been in Melbourne based on IG photos. If Heather is F1, then Sam, Heather, even Osher (and Sam Frost too) as well as the network are wanting people to see Heather as F1. I can only imagine that this is a strategy so that there will be no post-show scandals and that the public will be behind the couple.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3