SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AEF Tue May 05, 2015 5:22 pm

Photos from a group date

http://www.womansday.com.au/celebrity/australian-celebrities/bachelor-sams-the-man-12409

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 5:26 pm

AEF wrote:Photos from a group date

http://www.womansday.com.au/celebrity/australian-celebrities/bachelor-sams-the-man-12409

Thanks AEF. I'm glad they incorporated his everyday life into this season.

With a buff bod and a career helping children stay healthy, it’s no wonder Australia’s new Bachelor, Sam Wood, has already set hearts aflutter!

The personal trainer, who founded a kids’ fitness company, took some of his potential girlfriends to a Sydney park to meet his pint-sized clients, who put the girls through their paces.

“I’m passionate about what I do,” says Sam, 34. “I love working with children and I love the health and fitness industry.”

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 1430458835691_bachelorsamwoodteacheskids

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 1430458835660_bachelorsamfilming

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 1430458835687_bachelorsamkidstraining

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 1430458835696_bachelorsambachelorettes
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue May 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Just want to add now as may be important for sleuthing later on, that these are probably not very recent photos. Right now, it is quite cool in Sydney and pretty much every day for the past few weeks there has been heavy rain.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 5:32 pm

AEF wrote:Just want to add now as may be important for sleuthing later on, that these are probably not very recent photos. Right now, it is quite cool in Sydney and pretty much every day for the past few weeks there has been heavy rain.

Thank's for the info.

I guess the producers are releasing these pics to keep the public interested.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 8:27 pm

I'm finding him more and more attractive with each new photo that's released!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon May 11, 2015 3:43 pm

Looks like a 1-on-1

They make a HAWT couple!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3076189/The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Wood-contestant-Lana-Jeans-Fellows-lock-lips-enjoying-romantic-afternoon-boat-Northern-Beaches-Sydney.html
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue May 12, 2015 1:28 am

Sam said they are in the final throes of filming - this shows Sam again with Lana from last week on a date
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelors-sam-wood-pashes-brunette-contestant-on-boat-date/story-fn8yvfst-1227350573185

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 12, 2015 2:12 am

Thanks for posting.

Given this is Lana's second one on one date, I guess they are preparing to film the HTDs.

From his body language he likes this girl.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Seems like Sam has access to SM since he went to the Logies with Sam Frost. He likes posts on IG all the time. Is filming finished? IF not, then since the Logies he has had access to SM.

Also, Sam's birthday (he turned 35) was this past week and the same day as TBNZ Art Green's birthday -- May 20. Hope this is a good sign for  TBAUS S3
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 5:55 pm

ElonM wrote:Thanks for posting.

Given this is Lana's second one on one date, I guess they are preparing to film the HTDs.

From his body language he likes this girl.

agreed.
I am a bit skeptic she is F1 as we saw her twice on medias though, but could be F2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:04 pm

Do we know when it is airing?

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue May 26, 2015 2:04 am

sophienette wrote:Do we know when it is airing?

Still no word here. Channel 10 are romping it in with Masterchef so maybe they are waiting. Filming definitely over as bachelorette has started filming

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3