SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:48 pm

The thing about the viewing world is that our love for the characters on TV is fickle. Try as they may, production cannot determine or dictate forever how long "the world" would love F1 and Sam. Like I said before, this may well backfire on them. We are here waiting for it all to implode.

Fair is fair, the favouritism shown to one is way too much over the others.

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:06 pm

IA, it can definitely backfire ... and I'm noticing in the comments (on SM) that there are many people unsatisfied with how much focus is put on Heather in the episodes (haven't heard them yet question much about the media exposure) ... but I also believe that it's all up to Heather and Sam ... firstly individually and then as a couple (if that's what they are) ... to appear in the public eye in the most natural, genuine and sensitive manner, it's up to them and how will they "face the music" that people will react upon ... so despite "too much exposure" it isn't necessary a done deal that people will get tired of them ... they just need to make the smart move and choose the appropriate words.

Also, I say it now, I hope that in the end Sam says "I'm sorry" to his F2. Whoever she is ...
It's something I like of the lead to do out of respect ... and that's why Art is my one and only best lead ever ... because he said it. There are no excuses for not saying it.

I appreciate Sarah', Snezana' and Heather's attempt to "do something" for SAM'S attention (Nina's and Ebru's too ... though we haven't seen much of them) ... while others seem like they aren't bothered much ... like they expect of Sam to court them... as long they get the rose.

Part of me wants Snezana till the end, but at the same time I don't want her to get hurt. I will be (eventually) fine with whatever position Heather ends up, I hope, since I still mistrust Sam a bit, since he's the one with the power and I'm yet to see how he's going to handle the media post-show.

ETA: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3200756/Emily-Simms-thinks-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-says-thing-girls.html

So, wait! ... Emily does have an access to the media ... just not the radio show ... but she didn't hesitate to speak to the press?

And she chose to express these thoughts ... in the article above? ...
Among so many things she could have said, to clear her image and show the public how wrong they are about her ... she chose to speak about that subject? ... Forget the title, because that's something the press does on their own ... but in the article are her own words.

So, my time discussing Emily is done... move on to nicer things to waste my time on.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:29 pm

It all depends on what the girls say in the media, imo.

Excluding F2, if the girls keep talking about things that make it seem like they are whining/complaining/sour grapes I think it will backfire on them since they are not seen by the viewer as the "winner".

It's far better, imo, for them to use their public platform to promote themselves (Joni is doing a great job with this) rather than bashing others.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:33 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3200528/The-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-flaunts-bulging-biceps-six-pack-rips-shirt-outdoor-workout.html
KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 27 2B6CDC9100000578-3200528-image-a-28_1439786381660

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:04 pm

I'm calling it right now. I don't think Heather is f1 imo.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Hmmmm.....TML why do you think Heather is not F1. I really don't care if he chooses Heather or not just seems the AU producers have sort of her crowned her as F1 with the edit so far & I don't see it changing. I am so ready for who the bachelorette will be from this bunch since this season is too obvious at least so far.  laugh out loud  After the new girls come in, we will see if the focus still remains on Heather.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:13 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I'm calling it right now. I don't think Heather is f1 imo.

Watching the show, it looks like its Heather, however seeing all the negative press about her career etc I am starting to doubt she'll be F1.

I'm thinking this is all being put out there so that when Lana and the others arrive, viewers wont be as pissed at Sam, as the public's perception of Heather will have changed.

TPTB playing games - I don't like it.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Oooh! That is so true! There will undoubtedly be a bachelorette from this season!

I wonder if that is why Emily is in the media so much? Maybe she wants to be the bachelorette?

Because all Emily is doing right now by going to the media is letting the public know that she is not F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:30 pm

I think Heather is indeed F1, and what she has been saying in her interviews make me even more sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:02 pm

I think she is the FI too.

Well unless Lana upstage the rest of the girls.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:32 pm

Has anyone stopped to think that maybe it's the media that want Heather rather than TPTB pushing it? I mean no offence to the other girls here but I can see why Heather would be the one they'd want to interview. She's a really good interview. The producers would have been watching and working with these girls for months. They'd know which ones they could trust to allow in the media and not hurt the image of the show. I mean it's not like they could let Emily out there at the moment in her current rampage. I don't think that means Heather is F1 or she's being pushed or anything (if they were pushing her I think they'd be trying to hide her jealousy in edits, etc). It's probably something as simple as them trusting her enough to let her have more slack.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:56 pm

‏@kyleandjackieo  18m18 minutes ago
On air now Heather @TheBachelorAU! She says she is NOT planted by the producers! #KJshow
Heather said that she talked to producers because she was planning the date due to receiving the white rose.
Said she talked about her occupation so that these rumours wouldn't become rumours.
Has paparazzi following her and her phone call was to her sister.

will have to get the podcast when it becomes available as there was some more things but not a long convo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3