SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Nicky1997 Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:15 am

Excuse my spelling errors but my iphone auto correct drives me up the wall

Nicky1997

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by realityjunky Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:35 am

Nicky1997 wrote:Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies cheerleader I haven't seen the next episode it's only just starting now as I live in WA. But I am actually starting to dislike sam the more I find out about it. If you read what Madeleine and emily say about their dates they said they kissed a lot! And to me that seems really wrong kissing in excess especially if he claims he's "straight shooter" who knows what he wants on first impressions. This guy seems like a player lapping it up, with so many beautiful women chasing him. I'm starting to see beyond this "oh I'm looking for the love if my life and wants kids act", to me he's playing the act of the family guy in order to gain viewers likability, I'm not buying it - actions speak a lot louder then words. I actually can't believe snezena would even go on this show, leave her daughter for that long and if he chooses her? She's from perth so let's just take her from school and family and move to melbourne? Are you kidding me? Sorry but to me that is so selfish and personally would never do that to my child. I haven't seen tonight's episode but I'll let you know what I think when I watch it, I have a feeling I'm not going to like it. I feel like heathers being pulled along by a string with sam. I can see how emotionally invested she is and it breaks my heart seeing a genuine person being pulled along like that. I think she deserves far better! "Friendzone" rubbish, I mean true relationships begin with emotional investment and the entwining of two souls in the comfort ability of each other's company not by snogging 24/7, because trust me lust fades but love will always stay .
I completely agree with what you've said and Sam is just looking worse and worse in my eyes. At this point I was hoping heather would be f1 but I fully see him stringing heather along and her getting hurt by Sam. I think lana at this point is who Sam is likely to end up with. But bless heather because she deserves way better than being stringed along

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky1997 Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:44 am

Yep this guys a player , poor Rachel she seemed really lovely too and was not given the time of day. It's funny how he was like to heather "I don't care about the fact your beautiful because that's not what about" not exactly those words but along those lines. Now when I see how he acts I'm thinking "please mate, your all physical this physical that looks are 100% important to you, nothing wrong with it jut own it if you do feel that way. There's a good reason why a good looking successful bloke like Sam is single at 35. 1 word , player. I feel so bad for heather she really is so lovely she is respectful to him despite her obvious jealous feelings, she still gives him the benefit of the doubt but it seems like he's not going to step up to the plate and give her what she deserves despite what she puts out for him.

Nicky1997

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:45 am

I can't watch the episode yet and I've only watched in pieces the yesterday's epi.7, but so far ... although I'm still questioning Sam ... on the contrary, I'm starting to see the edit even clearer ... and how it's trying to stir us to believe otherwise ...

How interesting ... suddenly people aren't so sure of Heather being F1?
... despite all the talk between Heather and Sam ...
just because it's all the talking and no kissing? ...
So who is putting more weight on the kissing/physical contact ... the viewers or Sam?

Words sometimes do matter ... and it's important to listen... and if anyone can give Sam a benefit of a doubt and trust that he is honest when he speaks (and what he says) ... then his words do have a bearing.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:47 am

At this point he is stringing a lot of people along because only one will be his F1. Whoever is dumped always deserve and ultimately find better. I wouldnt be too hard on him with the pashing, he has to pash when he feels an attraction and maybe to see if there is an attraction. Sometimes you have to go through the bad to get the good for you. If Heather ends up being F1 its because she is his choice and if she doesnt, its because someone else os his choice. I wouldnt want to be with someone who doesnt want me and i am sure neither does Snez or Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:51 am

ITA, see2love, well said.  yes

... if Heather is F1, then those 2 deserve each other ... if she isn't she will find a better match ... and if someone else is F1, whether Snezana or Lana, then they deserve the happiness with Sam and I'm sure whoever is his pick ... is because She makes him happy.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:58 am

It's like Heather should be treated specially. The others deserve it too. In snez's case it's her life and her decision to come to this show and i respect it. The girl has never been away from home taking care of her daughter and put her dreams on hold for her. I respect her so much for that.
Now Sam is a player because he is kissing other girls and not Heather. I watch this show for entertainment and i always remember the ladies are not forced to stay they can leave anytime they want. Afterall, it's Sam's choice to make according to either his heart, the other head or whatever. JMHO

Last edited by MissB on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:12 am

MissB wrote:It's like Heather should be treated specially. The others deserve it too. In snez's case it's her life and her decision to come to this show and i respect it. The girl has never been away from home taking care of her daughter and put her dreams on hold for her. I respect her so much for that.
Now Sam is a player because he is kissing other girls and not Heather. I watch this show for entertainment and i always remember the ladies are not forced to stay they can leave anytime they want. Afterall, it's Sam's choice to make according to either his heart, the other head or whatever.

For me with Heather none of that is my concern. Like you I really could care less who is chosen as the winner because really the only "prize" here is Sam and obviously none of the girls would want that if they weren't the right one. My concern is that maybe Sam already knows she won't be F1 but he's going to keep her there right up until the end because he simply enjoys her company. Now obviously all the girls are getting strung along here but Sam has also shown that he'll do the right thing and send them home ASAP the moment he can't see a future there (Jacinda, next week probably Bec). He knows she likes him and he'd know that it's only going to her tougher for her the longer she's there. I just hope if there comes a moment he realises she won't be the one that he'll send her home asap given he already knows this has hit her confidence a bit. Same goes for Snez being away from Eve.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:20 am

think Rochelle and Tim in season 1, she was strung along so badly. He convinced her to open up and he always knew Ana was his choice. Unfortunately its the name of the game. Either Heather, Snez or Lana are going to be very hurt at the end pf this. One person's hurt isnt worse than the next person especially with this clear favs Heather and Snezana

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:21 am

We see the edited version after the fact ... and one of those girls is F1 ... others are in the supporting roles ... so of course they are going to show us who is leading, but there are moments when each character has those 5 minutes to "shine" ... unless one falls in the role of a "hidden contestant" who we never heard/seen much (like Rachel this season), because she wasn't contributing to the story ... because the supporting cast is there to either stir the pot, instigate or to voice the reaction, reasons, insight perspective.
Fortunately ... it's a game ... unfortunately it's playing with the emotions ... not everyone actually is going to fall for the Bach ... but everyone wants to have those 5 minutes, otherwise they wouldn't go on TV to meet a guy.

They are all players, Sam is playing his game as a lead should ... his real character will come out at the end and how will he deal with the former "partners in crime".

I expect him to be respectful and empathetic, even if he might feel that not everyone was actually feeling him and were just "pretending" (just like him) ... still as a lead he should lead by the example. That's what I expect and if he doesn't deliver on that, I will put him in the same category as the previous leads that I don't care much about, even if he chooses my favorite girl.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:21 am

lozzatron wrote:
MissB wrote:It's like Heather should be treated specially. The others deserve it too. In snez's case it's her life and her decision to come to this show and i respect it. The girl has never been away from home taking care of her daughter and put her dreams on hold for her. I respect her so much for that.
Now Sam is a player because he is kissing other girls and not Heather. I watch this show for entertainment and i always remember the ladies are not forced to stay they can leave anytime they want. Afterall, it's Sam's choice to make according to either his heart, the other head or whatever.

For me with Heather none of that is my concern. Like you I really could care less who is chosen as the winner because really the only "prize" here is Sam and obviously none of the girls would want that if they weren't the right one. My concern is that maybe Sam already knows she won't be F1 but he's going to keep her there right up until the end because he simply enjoys her company. Now obviously all the girls are getting strung along here but Sam has also shown that he'll do the right thing and send them home ASAP the moment he can't see a future there (Jacinda, next week probably Bec). He knows she likes him and he'd know that it's only going to her tougher for her the longer she's there. I just hope if there comes a moment he realises she won't be the one that he'll send her home asap given he already knows this has hit her confidence a bit. Same goes for Snez being away from Eve.

IA. But no matter what, someone will get hurt. Can't blame any of these leads because i'm sure it's complicated.....you have a physical connection with one, mental/emotional connection with the other. Must be tough though.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccy77 Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:01 am

Hi all, I've been lurking

Niccy77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3