SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:01 pm

see2love wrote:Someone is pregnant! party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3208248/Is-Bachelor-winner-pregnant-Sam-s-baby-Rumours-emerge-Wood-s-number-one-girl-expecting-child.html
party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698 It can't be the Bachelor show without a pregnancy rumour.

I just feel bad for Snez and Heather.
Sam is saying in the preview "Seems like the full package" which is likely to mean he is talking about Lana.

I feel like Sam wanted to make out with Snez and talk to/emotionally connect with Heather.
And that he wasn't interested in developing more than that with either women.

So now comes Lana and he will do both with Lana (hopefully he does, but I doubt it will be as extreme as with Snez and Heather).
Good for him, sucks for Snez and Heather.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:25 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:This is all too funny laugh out loud

ETA: I don't believe it. Is this mag even reliable?

No laugh out loud. I think it's the same one that originally ran the "Heather is a mole" story.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:26 pm

^ And that she was married to Sam. laugh out loud

It's just the same rumours every year for this show. Nothing new.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:38 pm

I am also surprise that Lana "fell in love" with him in that space of time….
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:51 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I am also surprise that Lana "fell in love" with him in that space of time….
I agree.
I know it is just a story/show but this season I will be surprised if the final couple lasts.
I posted back before even watching the first episode that from interviews, Sam never sounded like he was in love.
He kept saying he was worried about controversy.
At the time I thought he was talking mostly about Blake, but now I think it may be more than that.
And he has even said in interviews "IF I am with someone".
If he was really in love then why even try make it seem like there is a possibility of doubt.
The other leads never said "If" and if Sam is worried about controversy that's the last thing I'd think he would say.
Who knows, TWT, but it is interesting to me that they are already prepping for Bachelorette Season...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:15 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3207910/Laura-Dundovic-says-likes-s-seen-Sam-Wood-best-friend-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-crashes-Bachelor.html

'He seems like a nice guy:' Laura Dundovic says she likes what she's seen of Sam Wood...as best friend Lana Jeavons-Fellows gatecrashes The Bachelor"

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:19 pm

They had some stuff in TV WEEK today from Heather, Emily and Sarah.

Some points from the article:

-Talks about the new girls' arrival. Says the arrival puts noses out of joint. Heather said she tried to make them feel welcome by bringing out some humour but said she doesn't know if she was very funny and thinks she may have made it more awkward laugh out loud.

- Says one girl is sent packing mid date (I'm assuming Bec) - Sam telling her that she doesn't have what he's looking for (ouch!)

- Says Nina tries to widen the gap between the old girls and the new ones. Emily says that Nina "likes to stir up controversy".

- Sam makes a surprise visit to the mansion and Emily isn't happy about being caught not looking her best.

- Heather says that she has "incredibly amazing" feelings for Sam (I'm assuming she's referring to feelings at this point in the show - not currently). Says that he's smart and funny and "incredibly hot".

- Heather calls the reports of her being a plant ridiculous.

- Sarah says that she broke up with her ex Jake before filming started. Says that he is incredible and that she still loved him but neither of them were ready to give up their careers.

- Heather says she's had some former partners resurface since the show aired. The article added "cryptically" after her quotes - maybe suggesting she might have hooked back up with one of them?

- Emily says she is surprised that one former boyfriend in particular hasn't been in touch.

Last edited by lozzatron on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Guess Sarah is not F1 and if she didn't want to give up her career why did she go the bach?!:

Sarah says that she broke up with her ex Jake before filming started. Says that he is incredible and that she still loved him but neither of them were ready to give up their careers.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:08 am

Sounds like hardly any of these girls had feelings for Sam and Sam hardly had any feelings for these girls. Whether real or not, Heather seems like the only one on the show that is falling apart because she cares. I remember this time last year Osher and everyone in the media and radio stations were saying what a genuine guy Blake was and look how that turned out. hmmm

I'm just not buying what is sold here. Too many famous connections or modeling or acting, etc. Sure it's everywhere but even the edit shows that the story they are selling (Heather as F1) is not the reality (similar to Sam as F1). Difference is the mesnick probably happens with Heather to Lana while the show is filming, instead of after (like it did with Blake). Maybe a month less made it this way.

Even the way Snez was in the media, it sounded like she was laughing at the idea that she would be with Sam. And Sam has been edited to be a hornball with Snez "Who needs words, lets make out"?!! He's 35 not 15. If someone is serious about finding the "love of my life" they will want to get to know the person, not say it doesn't matter. Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:37 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3208284/The-Bachelor-stars-Bec-Chin-Emily-Simms-walk-away-Sam-Wood-tension-reaches-breaking-point-Snezana-Nina.html

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:51 am

I think you slide down a very slippery slope the minute you start buying into the tripe published by the Daily Mail and gossip magazines..

I'm not saying that parts aren't true, but it's not really fair on Sam, for instance, them saying things that are in complete contradiction to what we see every week. No matter what Bachelor series it seems that some contestants can't accept graciously and say they didn't care about the Bachelor to start with.

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:58 am

All I know is Blake's edit was great but his reality was not so great.
Sam is not like Blake but he's no Art Green either, IMO.
And a good edit doesn't mean he is genuine either.

DM may post tripe but they seem to be posting spoilers from production and contestants.
So it is a mixed bag.
TWT.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3