SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by MissB Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:52 am

I also don't think it's about the "private status" thing. The only girls she doesn't follow who were in final 10 are Bec, Emily and Lana. Maybe she doesn't know Lana's IG but for the other two i think it's deliberate.

MissB

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:54 am

MissB wrote:I also don't think it's about the "private status" thing. The only girls she doesn't follow who were in final 10 are Bec, Emily and Lana. Maybe she doesn't know Lana's IG but for the other two i think it's deliberate.

Lana is following Snezana on IG and one of Lana`s friends is also following Snezana on IG. In fact Lana is following all the girls that were there when she entered the show as an intruder.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:55 am

Bec and Emily also liked/commented on Lana's last two pics posted on IG.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:56 am

ElonM wrote:Bec and Emily also liked Lana's last two pics posted on IG.

And Ebru :gotcha:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:58 am

Didn't Bec leave before Lana and Rachel's arrival?

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:10 am

Is this a joke? Rachel already has 5% and Emily is topping!

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/love-leaderboard

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:11 am

MissB wrote:Didn't Bec leave before Lana and Rachel's arrival?

She must had. We`ll see tomorrow. But it`s pretty hard to make something out of it. Cause all the girls are kinda linked to each other.

Last edited by natik on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:15 am

MissB wrote:Is this a joke? Rachel already has 5% and Emily is topping!

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/love-leaderboard
That's a definite joke. Emily's friends must be voting, voting, voting. No way she is on the top of the leaderboard when just yesterday she was at the bottom. I know because I screenshot it. Heather had 52%.

Ridiculous.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:24 am

Who bought the hat for you Sam?

Was it Lana, Heather or Snez?  giggling

We promise not to tell unless DM comes in here. Hugesmile

Kindly bring this over. Thanks.
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1059230247693424880_1712666893
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:27 am

ElonM wrote:Who bought the hat for you Sam?

Was it Lana, Heather or Snez?  giggling

We promise not to tell unless DM comes in here. Hugesmile

Kindly bring this over. Thanks.
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1059230247693424880_1712666893
samjameswood August 25
As the sun sets on another day in paradise. #mynewhat  #wheninrome
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 51 11257925_875746705846370_64647529_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:52 am

How do some of you know who Lana is following and commenting on her pics? I thought she didn't accept people?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:01 am

ThankMeLater wrote:How do some of you know who Lana is following and commenting on her pics? I thought she didn't accept people?

That changed as of yesterday. She accepted my request.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3