SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mysmileisbiggerthanyours - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How sweet! OT - What is the Bachelor Ukraine's name?

OT His name is Sergei Melnik he is a soccer player. If you don`t mind I`ll leave here a video I made. It´s a very beautiful couple. The F1 is also a single mum.

Ukrain couple:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

mysmileisbiggerthanyours - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Thank you for sharing, natik! yes

ETA: O/T: I clicked on the link and watched the video. You made this video? It is like a music video! It's just beautiful! :alltens:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:20 pm

So sorry, OT.

Oh my gosh! I loved that natik! What a gorgeous couple! Great job!

That song wasn't in the Eurovision Contest by any chance?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:29 pm

OT

AAL: You are welcome! Smiley Aw thank you! Glad to hear it :cutesmile!: Yeah I make videos and artwork for our community for Russian and Ukraine Bachelor.

GA: Thank you! :cutesmile!: No it`s not from the Eurovision Smiley
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:33 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3209676/Heather-Maltman-quits-accountancy-job-closer-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-Melbourne.html

One thing that is significant that I dont think anyones mentioned. With all the speculation with Lana and Snez DM has never had a insider declare a winner for the other two girls in articles about them. But this article has the insider say that
And on Tuesday, an insider claimed Heather Maltman, 29, had won over the musclebound gym owner insisting she had quit her accountancy job in Sydney to be near Sam in Melbourne

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3209676/Heather-Maltman-quits-accountancy-job-closer-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-Melbourne.html#ixzz3jqhVXX9A
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This seems very important. IDK, been stewing on it for a little bit. I might be mistaken though.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:47 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
ElonM wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Ah okay Smiley Any clues on her IG? She seemed to have cleaned up her IG and deleted pics....I wonder why?

Not a clue. Her last post before filming was on April 8. After filming she posted on Aug 19. Before she started accepting people she had 190 photos now its 184.

Some of the girls are following her on IG. Bec and Emily commented/liked her last two pics posted after filming.
I feel like she definitely posted before the 19th but probably deleted the pics. Someone needs to warn her to stay far far away from those two laugh out loud

I am not sure if this is of importance. One of Lana's besties - ribena_jacqualine first tagged her in her post 15 weeks ago. I am not sure how do we calculate the date. I tried to calculate from today onwards.. the 15th week is around May 13th.

https://instagram.com/p/2VLhqLCFUG/

Maybe you experienced sleuthers can figure out the exact date.

The video that was posted by both besties of Lana on the 13 week. That would be around may 27th.

Does anyone think that she could be the F1?

Last edited by Quane on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:49 pm

Quane wrote:

I am not sure if this is of importance. One of Lana's besties - ribena_jacqualine first tagged her in her post 15 weeks ago. I am not sure how do we calculate the date. I tried to calculate from today onwards.. the 15th week is around May 13th.

The exact date is May 16, it is shown on Lauren`s twitter.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:55 pm

natik wrote:
Quane wrote:

The exact date is May 16, it is shown on Lauren`s twitter.

My instagram does not give the exact date. scratch

What about the video?

Do you think she is F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:59 pm

^ I believe the video and IG pics are in Lana's thread and the dates are posted.
The way to get exact dates is usually by using websta or iconosquare, etc.
We think Lana may be F1 due to these IG pics and if FRC was before May 14 then it is very likely she is F1, imo, based on this sleuthing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:03 pm

natik wrote:The exact date is May 16, it is shown on Lauren`s twitter.
What is the twitter name?
If you know any Twitter or FB or other social media accounts for the contestants that would be really helpful in sleuthing.
We have a list for IG accounts but not much for Twitter, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
natik wrote:The exact date is May 16, it is shown on Lauren`s twitter.
What is the twitter name?
If you know any Twitter or FB or other social media accounts for the contestants that would be really helpful in sleuthing.
We have a list for IG accounts but not much for Twitter, etc.

Nah I only know Lauren`s twitter account. That`s how I got the date. By the way what do you think about the pics I posted below? When Sam got back at work. It states it was 13 weeks ago. The video snapchat of Lana and her friends was 14 weeks ago. So one week in between.

ETA Lana was MIA on SM after the Video Snapchat. She missed Lauren's Party and what is more important she also missed the bachelorette Party of her best friend.

Last edited by natik on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Quane wrote:

Do you think she is F1?

I think so. I don`t know but my gut is telling me she is F1. But I could be wrong. Either way I think it´s between her and Snezana.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3