SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:27 am

I don't think that proves anything. I would think her friends would be proud and excited either way. And how do we know she's even told her friends the outcome? Some do manage to keep it secret like they're supposed to.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:34 am

Lana is starting her media round (booked for 2 radio shows tomorrow ... expect more later) ... so now there won't be anymore "Heather is all over place in the media ... she is so obvious F1" ... now more and more people are convinced Lana could be that F1 ... good and the plot thickens.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3211411/The-Bahcelor-Australia-2015-episode-9-recap-Sam-Wood-stumbles-intruder-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-fellow-date-crasher-Rachel-Moore-thrown-lion-s-den.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:47 am

These 2 things confirm for me (along with Lana's BFF IG post May 16 about love) that Lana is F1, imo.

1. Sam is letting it be known that the day Lana is on the show his smile is bigger than others.
This is something he said in his live-chat (posted in the SM No discussion thread) about the ending, that he has a big smile on his face

2. That video by Lana's BFF and the comments by Osher and Lana reply to Osher saying he loves this.
Osher has never commented directly to a personal contestant or on someone's page before and he wasn't even tagged.

ElonM wrote:

@samjameswood
party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 56 11821300_1644026692519925_1176628354_n

Going to be a great day. #mysmileisbiggerthanyours
natik wrote:Guys check out Lana`s best friend IG, comments and the tags http://instagy.com/media/1060046286579324673

#TEAMLANA  #thebachelorau #bacheloraustralia2015 #entrance #party #wifematerial @lanajf by @ribena_jacqueline

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 56 Dfdfpp10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:53 am

^^ But would Osher give it away.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:56 am

Let us not forget what Sam said about "fireworks". And there is also a sentence in the preview of the first episode kinda like "when I saw you coming around the corner, you were so beautiful...." I think he`ll say this words to his F1 in the finale.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:58 am

Yup I think he would give it away (but really, to how many is he giving it away? Most viewers don't follow a friend of Lana's on SM). But that's just me. I don't believe anymore in the "suspense" or misdirection. I think that people are excited and are celebrating because there is something to celebrate. So far this girl has posted videos post-filming celebrating love with Lana and now when Lana is on the show. It also make sense why Sam could be so open about Heather being a frontrunner because 1) it's true 2) it doesn't mean she is F1. So he could say this about Heather easily, imo.

I like Heather and am watching this for her story and separately sleuthing for Sam and his possible F1. I have yet to see Sam have a date that tops what Heather gave him. She did a better job than all the producers combined, imo. I hope if she is not F1 that she may be the next Bette. Her dates would be fun and meaningful (her words).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:59 am

These are some of the Tweets Osher liked:

Bachie Beast ‏@BachieBeast  3h3 hours ago
@oshergunsberg I ******** love her. **** off Bachie, I'm gonna marry Heather right now.

Victoria Hannaford ‏@vhannaford  2h2 hours ago
Lana. Contender. #TheBachelorAU

Tylene Green ‏@Elvenhearted  2h2 hours ago
@oshergunsberg I'm Team Lana already. She's lovely. Getting good vibes.

Bachie Beast ‏@BachieBeast  2h2 hours ago
Heather is the only one who was nice. That's marriage material. #TheBachelorAU @TheBachelorAU

Amber ‏@amber_wallace75  2h2 hours ago
@oshergunsberg Heather is the Lady Gaga in a house of Britneys #TeamHeather #TheBachelorAU
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yup I think he would give it away (but really, to how many is he giving it away? Most viewers don't follow a friend of Lana's on SM). But that's just me. I don't believe anymore in the "suspense" or misdirection. I think that people are excited and are celebrating because there is something to celebrate. So far this girl has posted videos post-filming celebrating love with Lana and now when Lana is on the show. It also make sense why Sam could be so open about Heather being a frontrunner because 1) it's true 2) it doesn't mean she is F1. So he could say this about Heather easily, imo.

I like Heather and am watching this for her story and separately sleuthing for Sam and his possible F1. I have yet to see Sam have a date that tops what Heather gave him. She did a better job than all the producers combined, imo. I hope if she is not F1 that she may be the next Bette. Her dates would be fun and meaningful (her words).

And even if she is not F! I really hope he does something special for her, even as the best of Friends.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:02 am

Osher I believe personally loves Heather. He has tweeted about her being genuine, real, a unicorn (beautiful, smart, and funny) and basically the full-package. However he hasn't commented on Heather's IG or Heather's friends IG, etc.

I think he will support Heather because he personally likes her (probably the most out of all the girls and likely b/c Osher is authentically different himself so he probably sees a kinship with Heather). He may also want her to be the Bette if she isn't F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:03 am

iamreal2u wrote:
And even if she is not F! I really hope he does something special for her, even as the best of Friends.
Me too! Praying
She deserves it, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:07 am

natik wrote:Let us not forget what Sam said about "fireworks". And there is also a sentence in the preview of the first episode kinda like "when I saw you coming around the corner, you were so beautiful...." I think he`ll say this words to his F1 in the finale.

I think he said this to Heather before giving her the white rose.....from my memory

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:08 am

Yes he did say that to Heather.

It may play into what Emily said that Sam says the same things to all the girls (I don't like Emily at all but that doesn't mean she is lying about everything either). TWT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3