SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:08 am

see2love wrote:

I think he said this to Heather before giving her the white rose.....from my memory

Could be Smiley
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:10 am

As of now, AAL, I could say the same for Lana ... since Osher posted few nice things about her too... and maybe he is liking the idea of people celebrating/watching her ... wanting for her to be the next Bette. I get what you all say and things you post about Lana's SM and her friends being super-supportive ... but I first have to see Sam interact with Lana to know how much it holds it "in".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:These 2 things confirm for me (along with Lana's BFF IG post May 16 about love) that Lana is F1, imo.

1. Sam is letting it be known that the day Lana is on the show his smile is bigger than others.
This is something he said in his live-chat (posted in the SM No discussion thread) about the ending, that he has a big smile on his face

2. That video by Lana's BFF and the comments by Osher and Lana reply to Osher saying he loves this.
Osher has never commented directly to a personal contestant or on someone's page before and he wasn't even tagged.

ElonM wrote:

@samjameswood
party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 57 11821300_1644026692519925_1176628354_n

Going to be a great day. #mysmileisbiggerthanyours
natik wrote:Guys check out Lana`s best friend IG, comments and the tags http://instagy.com/media/1060046286579324673

#TEAMLANA  #thebachelorau #bacheloraustralia2015 #entrance #party #wifematerial @lanajf by @ribena_jacqueline

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 57 Dfdfpp10

If Lana is F1 and thats a big IF..I will be more happy for the original favourites that they didn't end up with a guy who didn't want them a 100%. Imagine he ended up with Snez, Heather or Emily and they run into Lana at a function, he would just have been attracted to Lana and maybe wish he was with her, so its better it happened sooner rather than later IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:21 am

happygolucky wrote:Lana is starting her media round (booked for 2 radio shows tomorrow ... expect more later) ... so now there won't be anymore "Heather is all over place in the media ... she is so obvious F1" ... now more and more people are convinced Lana could be that F1 ... good and the plot thickens.

They need to put her out there cause she have to catch up a lot because she came in late in to the game. And they need to sell her as a logical F1 to the public. It was actually written all over the wall. I knew that they would do it this way.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:22 am

I agree See2love yes ... if Sam chose Lana ... then all the other ladies are the lucky ones #blessed

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 am

ITA. We all have our favorites (whether Heather, Snez, or Sarah) and want them each to be with someone who wants them and puts them first.

For me I like all three girls but my favorite is Heather and so if she is not F1 then she is blessed indeed that Lana came in so she knows it wasn't meant to be (I'd feel the same about Snez or Sarah too).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:37 am

I get a feeling that this will be like the B'tte US last season. An intruder(Nick)f2, and original f1.
Got this from the episode discussion thread posted by AEF:

Sam just said he "genuinely thinks he can find love in this room" to all the girls- pre-intruders.

This is when he surprised them for breakfast. I remember Kait's season we would wonder why Kait would say my husband is in this room so many times before Nick arrived and yet bring him in. I also think if the f1 is not among the original girls, they would not have shown Sam saying that. JMHO

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:42 am

happygolucky wrote:As of now, AAL, I could say the same for Lana ... since Osher posted few nice things about her too... and maybe he is liking the idea of people celebrating/watching her ... wanting for her to be the next Bette. I get what you all say and things you post about Lana's SM and her friends being super-supportive ... but I first have to see Sam interact with Lana to know how much it holds it "in".
I have yet to see Osher post on any of the friends of a contestant and then that contestant comment back to Osher. What he tweets is one thing, what he personally posts in response to Lana's friend and Lana responding back, imo is different.

It's always the same for me. I always have this dilemma with what is on the show and what is SM of the contestants. More often than not, it is SM of the contestants (not the host) that gives it away for me personally. The minute I saw that IG video of Lana I had to tell myself as much as I see Heather as F1 that Lana will be. This is just me personally though and backing it up with the timeline for filming (which increasingly seems like it was May 14) so to me, Lana is F1 regardless of edit and I don't see that changing. If anything, I see this like Byron's season when he chose an intruder for F1 - otherwise why spend all those dates (May 6th date means FD according to the timeline) with an intruder unless he felt more strongly for Lana than even Heather.

I am watching for Heather's story though. Just like I watched last season for Sam Frost's story. Heather's story is what has hooked me on this season, especially her date. Other than that, Sam is straightforward and seems like a good guy from the edit, but I am not invested in him personally.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:45 am

^^ So AAL you mentioned that the timeline works for FRS on 14th. What do you think of Osher Ig on 20th. Thanks..Like everything to be somewhat neat.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:49 am

Guys let`s be honest here. If it was the other way around you all would be sure that Heather is the F1. But based on everything that`s out there it all points to Lana more than to anyone else.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:49 am

AAL, I'm not cheering for Sam choosing Heather just because she's my favorite. Actually I'll be really fine if she's not F1 ... but right now, despite that video (if I'm referring to the same one, there are her 2 friends shaking their boobs in the video, which to me doesn't scream F1 sending a lovely message to her newly boyfriend) and despite the media, I can still see the same edit i thought of would happen with Heather ending up F1 and Lana coming strong in the next half of the season ... so for me, so far nothing has changed edit wise ... I have yet to see the shift in the edit ... and that's all I'm interested in.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:53 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ So AAL you mentioned that the timeline works for FRS on 14th.  What do you think of Osher Ig on 20th.  Thanks..Like everything to be somewhat neat.
I think this may be a latergram from May 18th when filming started for Sam Frost Bachelorette.
Osher is in the Bachelor Mansion and comments by past contestants confirm this.
Considering there are only a few more episodes if this season ends mid-Sept then it makes sense that May 18 was likely filming for Bette (and since Sam Frost said she filmed for ~ 2 months ending by July 14).

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 57 Dfdfd10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3