SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newidea - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:31 pm

EmmK wrote:Most of Lana's friends in that picture follow Sam on ig. Let's be real: if he dumped your friend, you wouldn't wanna follow him on ig. I think it's fair to assume that Lana is F1.

Yup.

When DM first posted pics of Lana and Sam on their date I mentioned in one of the threads that he was very into her.
Based on what I'm seeing now via SM and the last episode I think she's the F1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

newidea - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:44 pm

After seeing Sam with his family the last couple of days who do you think would fit. He said he's very close to them and they seem very humble.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:47 pm

ElonM wrote:
EmmK wrote:Most of Lana's friends in that picture follow Sam on ig. Let's be real: if he dumped your friend, you wouldn't wanna follow him on ig. I think it's fair to assume that Lana is F1.

Yup.

When DM first posted pics of Lana and Sam on their date I mentioned in one of the threads that he was very into her.
Based on what I'm seeing now via SM and the last episode I think she's the F1.
IA. From pre-show spoiled pics in DM of only Lana's dates to her friends SM video to even Sam's interviews and now what he said on this episode about her and gave her first rose at RC and then on GD in next episode (that Heather is on?) he also is into Lana more? Usually he focuses more on Heather in group settings so to me this means the tide has switched.

And even refuting that he spoke to Heather giving her a heads up? If Heather was F1, I believe Sam is such a straight shooter (the guy is cutthroat in his approach on this show. I've never seen the likes of it) there is no way, imo, that Sam would even go on a radio station to refute the heads up in the first place if Heather was F1. He would let it go, imo, and not give two figs about spoilers. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:46 pm

iamreal2u wrote:After seeing Sam with his family the last couple of days who do you think would fit.  He said he's very close to them and they seem very humble.
Heather. 100% Heather.
They both have similar backgrounds, same outlook on life, both self-made, and both are funny, smart, and creative.
If this show ended Ep 8 I think he would have picked Heather.
In the real world I think he would date Heather.
I think the white rose "blew up" (Sam's words) in his face and he lost the chase and this show is all about the chase to the finish line (FRC).
Hard to chase someone like Heather to a finish line when Sam said she got all of him their first date.

That being said, Sam has his story and his way of doing things and so if he chose Lana like I think he did, I hope it works out in the real world for them once this show is long over.
Lana seems really nice but her real world is definitely high society and red carpets.
So if they are together, perhaps that is the world Sam wants to be a part of as well.
Nothing wrong with that at all. It's his choices and lifestyle and following his heart.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:27 pm

Actually correction ... Heather is not on the GD, but neither is Sarah apparently ... so either one of them has no date ... or both have the same one? ... what do you think... Sarah just had 2nd SD (short day one) ... so it's time for Heather ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:29 pm

Good points AAL and if not can Lana live in his world?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:31 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Good points AAL and if not can Lana live in his world?
Who knows? I don't know. I really don't see it and this was long before she even came on the show.
I guess I was expecting more of a dorky/fun vibe from her and I don't see that.
Even Sam told Emily at CP "I am a goof" so yeah I am sure we can find funny photos of Lana and all the girls, but that doesn't make them dorkable, imo.
It's his choice though. I just hope whomever he picks it lasts in the real world.
Based on Sam and his world? Even with his business I don't see the match between Lana and him.
That's just me though, since common interests and lifestyles especially at age 35 need to be similar, imo for it to really work.

I actually see Lana more like Snez. I don't think Sam is 100% their type (even if they don't have one).
I expected Lana to be more gushy about Sam (the way Snez and even Heather were on their night one).
So to me, I see Sam chasing someone he is more into than she is into him (even those spoiled DM photos of them Lana doesn't look that into him, imo).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:45 pm

I think Sam want to step into that world. He wouldn't sign up of the bachelor and try out for biggest loser if he didn't want the celebrity, in my opinion. I think heather represents a world he is trying to move away from, his current one. Where Lana is red carpet celebrity world that would elevate his status, his business. He loved being on the red carpet at the Logies.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:57 pm

The funny thing is don't forget that Heather has had a few red carpet events.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:08 pm

iamreal2u wrote:The funny thing is don't forget that Heather has had a few red carpet events.  

Very true, especially if she actually makes it as a successful actress. Which after this I hope soon.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Lana is on the radio. she says apart from her sarah is most suited to Sam. And Sarah was the one who struck her as beautiful when she walked in. laugh out loud. Dont know what to make of that tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:14 pm

She also said she and Sam had a lot of time to talk that night and she got lost in his eyes.
Still trying to figure out the Sarah angle. Not Heather, not Snez, but Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3