SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:51 am

happygolucky wrote:

Does Lana comment on any of their posts? ... Definitely 2 camps ... and then some girls are in-between not choosing sides (which is OK) ... it's interesting to me though, that Emily, Bec and Jacinda aren't fond of Sam (and vocal about it).

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 71 9lse2dhu awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 71 27yqbpnn

Last edited by natik on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:52 am

Schmoobag: I actually watched it the first time on mute (didn't have sound on) and I was like... what is happening? This guy is giddy!! So then I put sound on and I don't know what is going on. IF Heather is not F1 I feel very sorry for whomever is watching that interview!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:56 am

[quote="Schmoobag: I actually watched it the first time on mute (didn't have sound on) and I was like... what is happening? wrote:
:yes: AAL - to coin a phrase #awkward

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:02 am

Also Lana's friends pushing hard the Team Lana train. One of her friends is following not only Sam but Snezana too. So the one hundred Million Dollar question is, why is Snezana not following Lana? awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 71 36ufpgrn awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 71 Wu44hplz
awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 71 Nyk47col
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:But at the end he said "Heather and I did get on fantastically well" so past tense.
AAL, to me that DID was well pronounced once the host said that she made a mistake spilling out the end ... so he couldn't deny anything, he just added that that's what it WAS.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:04 am

Schmoobag bestbud!

OMGee. I was literally covering my mouth (like Heather does) giddy myself just watching Sam.
I mean, even his recent interview he defended Heather and he posted that photo of him with his mouth full of food just like Heather.
If Heather is not F1 then that was Oscar-worthy performance on the spot by Sam!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:07 am

So it seems Snezana is kinda distancing herself from everyone? Or does she have a good rapport with many girls? (aside Nina)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:13 am

What I find interesting is that while all these girls are all active posting and commenting and whatnot Heather has "gone fishin"...

F1 or not, I don't think Heather wants to be a part of the drama. No surprise since she didn't want to be in on the drama on the show either. She would just walk away from it.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:18 am

I'm convinced Heather is F1 and nothing will make me change my mind other than Sam sending her packing.

Lana's friends are Team Lana either way, she's their bestie after all. Maybe if they were Team Lam or Team Sana, I'd be intrigued.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:19 am

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1011/matt-jane-podcast-august-28-2015 - 48:20

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:29 am

mindless wrote:I'm convinced Heather is F1 and nothing will make me change my mind other than Sam sending her packing.

Lana's friends are Team Lana either way, she's their bestie after all. Maybe if they were Team Lam or Team Sana, I'd be intrigued.
Lord help me but I am Team Heather until Sam gets rid of her (don't do it, Sam!!).

My only weird thing is that "psychic" would he say Heather is not F1 and lose credibility? Makes no sense for him to say that (unless he comes out later saying he has another feeling and says Heather is F1). Plus, lots of comments getting deleted on TB SM account that Snez is F1 (could be true or could be false) and then the Lana thing. I just don't see Sam with anyone but Heather. He was giddy in that interview yesterday. His first reaction when hearing Heather's words of "partner" were "aaaaah" and a giddy smile.

ETA: Thanks for posting the podcast, HGL. It really shows that Sam's body language says a different story than just hearing his words. I don't know. Was he acting about the Heather thing? Interesting that he said that he and his F1 haven't seen each other for a bit because things are too "hot". I would think this relates to Sydney since that's where the papz are? He was very straight forward with the Emily thing though. Ugh! I just want to be put out of my misery (Sounds like Sam does too!).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:35 am

mindless wrote:I'm convinced Heather is F1 and nothing will make me change my mind other than Sam sending her packing.

Mindless... you are being funny! Team Lam or Team Sana awkward - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 71 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3