SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamheather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:37 am

mindless wrote:I'm convinced Heather is F1 and nothing will make me change my mind other than Sam sending her packing.

Lana's friends are Team Lana either way, she's their bestie after all. Maybe if they were Team Lam or Team Sana, I'd be intrigued.

We'll see Smiley
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

teamheather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:39 am

What about the screencaps? Snezana is for sure among the F3. It seems like Lana too. And there is also Sarah.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:49 am

Well, we this is not in the next week, so later in episode 13 - For the last group date leading up to the all-important hometown visits, Sam and his final five girls brace torrential rain and head for a weekend at a beach house. So I would think some of SCs from the 1st preview were from this "weekend". Since even all the dates we see of Lana in the preview are from the next week episode. So I actually doubt that in the preview we get to see last dates, aside the one of Lana in the water, because I think that's one of the latest ones.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:37 am

THanks  AAL for posting that video of Sam listening to Heather's interview. He definitely is giddy in it ahahahah! I've rewatched it a few times and his reaction still cracks me up.

I just wonder why people are making a deal out of that interview now? I read the transcript to it when she did it a while back (by Popsugar I think) and no one really thought anything of it even though I was super confused by what she meant by "partner" laugh out loud

I loved watching their SD last night...their energy when they are together is just so infectious! I'm also smiling the whole time I watch them interact! I know he doesn't kiss Heather with as much passion as he does with Snez but their relationship is just so unique..."too much too lose" if u move too fast too soon maybe?

It was interesting that he purposely did not have Heather on the GD so he could have that time with Lana. It will be interesting to see how he is with each of them on a GD where they are both present.

The reason I've been so obsessed with this series is because of Heather...she is just so likable...girl crushing hard!

Does anyone notice that only Lana and Heather don't have "the bachelor season 3 *rose emoji*" on their Instagram blurb (I only follow a few of them but most of them have that listed including Snez).

I think back to when I first dated my partner and the magic and moments that we shared were the same and I had described it as "feeling like we were the only 2 people in the universe" much like how Sam described his relationship with Heather...that when he is with her "they are in a little bubble together."

I would be super super surprised and disappointed if Heather isn't F1...because even just as viewers we can clearly witness the magic that exists between them. I wouldn't be disappointed because Heather isn't F1 but rather that Sam could let such a special relationship go...and for what?

In regards to that psychic.....would those girls he is friends with actually know who the winner is? It would only be speculation as I'm sure they all leave before F3 to know who was there at the end? Does he have any credibility? laugh out loud

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:41 am

:Welcome umpossible (don't think I welcomed you yet properly). bestbud!

I love your post! And so true... what Sam and Heather have is so special. How could he let that go? He was giddy in that interview like he is with Heather. I am girl-crushing hard too! #TeamHeather
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:10 am

Thank you for the warm welcome AAL and everyone else Smiley

I would be at a loss if he doesn't choose Heather....would NOT be able to comprehend it at all....she's amazeballs!!

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:21 am

Out of curiosity...I was just wondering why Lana is wearing her watch in one pic and not wearing it in the other? Or is it some sorta hybrid watch/bracelet? laugh out loud I had assumed these were taken in succession laugh out loud

teamheather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 Lanano10

teamheather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 Lanawa12

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Seriously ... don't hate the guy before the "end" ... because he has some pearls to offer:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3213928/Sam-Wood-says-Emily-Simms-living-denial-believes-portrayed-inaccurately-Bachelor-hopes-better-person.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490 - the article made up from the radio interview ... twisted words again, but at least you can laugh about it.
‘I’m a massive believer that the way the girls are on the show is the way that they are and that comes out,’ he told the radio duo in the interview.

‘I believe Emily when she said that no one had ever said that to her,’ he continued, referring to the frosty exchange between himself and the brunette beauty in which he labelled her as ‘highly strung’ and ‘more glitz and glamour than the girl I would typically fall for.’

‘I guess you could take that one way or another – you can learn from it and cop it on the chin or you can live in denial for the rest of your life and still believe that that’s not true,’ he expressed.

‘I really do feel like she is the way she is portrayed on the show.’

‘In Emily’s case I really feel that for her sake she does learn from it and becomes a better person.'

Sam also referred to Emily’s departure as ‘the most intense period of the whole show.’

The good looking star - who hasn't held back from being completely honest and upfront about his feelings on the show - told Fifi and Dave that he prides himself on his quality of being a good judge of character and is ‘honest when it’s needed.’

Fifi also pressed the buff trainer on whether or not he was currently ‘a man in love’ noting that he appeared to be looking quite happy.

Laughing off the suggestion, Sam replied by saying: ‘It is the best thing I have ever done in my life.’
Remembering the final words:
'I'm not saying I don't like you, I'm just saying there are times when I don't know how well we're suited.

'I feel like you are a little bit highly strung and more so than I think that you think you are.

'I'm a bit of a goof, and I don't see you [as one]. I feel like sometimes you're a bit more glitz and glamour than the girl I would typically fall for.'

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:19 pm

happygolucky wrote:Seriously ... don't hate the guy before the "end" ... because he has some pearls to offer:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3213928/Sam-Wood-says-Emily-Simms-living-denial-believes-portrayed-inaccurately-Bachelor-hopes-better-person.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490 - the article made up from the radio interview ... twisted words again, but at least you can laugh about it.

Snip**
Sam also referred to Emily’s departure as ‘the most intense period of the whole show.’

T

What does Sam mean it was the most intense?  How about the other RC coming up where more feelings are involved.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:42 pm

^ I think he meant the show as in the episode not the show as in the series/season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ I think he meant the show as in the episode not the show as in the series/season.

Ok. Got you.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Is Lana in the back seat of the commercial with Heather, Snez and Sarah? If so why she did not say anything?!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3