Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

RS Wrong Again????

Page 63 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RS Wrong Again????

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I hate when RS does this. :laughingoutlou JP fans will get nervous and Ben fans will get excited and one of us is going to be disappointed tomorrow. Probably nothing to do with the Ashley's F1 or their relationship.

how could it be anything but - it's either he has to change the order of F1/2 or there is no longer an engagement. This is the weekend of the MTA/AFRC - Ash and her F1 were prolly supposed to have some alone time this weekend and maybe it got cancelled?

I'll put $100 on Ash does choose JP but they're no longer engaged - any takers??

Gah, you're right. I've been saying we'll probably see another Bremily. It's probably that. no no

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9291

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Come on Blondie....pretty pleeeeeaaaase?

I know nothing (yet). :greenman: Sorry gals.

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wish babymama were here to confirm this, but she did tell me last week that RS said he had a BIG announcement to make about this season, but it was a happy one.

They didn't married did they?

Or were supposed to and it fell flat again.

That's actually the 1st thing that came to my mind - that ATFR was supposed to be a wedding but they changed their minds for whatever reason.

I can't help but think RS wouldn't tweet out implying he's wrong if he had info saying he's wrong. I think he's totally getting his kicks out of people assuming he's wrong again and he's going to sic something else on us that confirms his spoiler.

Say this for the guy: he's gotten better at marketing his site.

That's what I'm thinking too -- they were going to get married but perhaps their families wanted them to slow it down a little.

He's an excellent marketer -- everyone is going to be talking about it all day, and they're going to be running to his site tomorrow too!

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I hate when RS does this. :laughingoutlou JP fans will get nervous and Ben fans will get excited and one of us is going to be disappointed tomorrow. Probably nothing to do with the Ashley's F1 or their relationship.

how could it be anything but - it's either he has to change the order of F1/2 or there is no longer an engagement. This is the weekend of the MTA/AFRC - Ash and her F1 were prolly supposed to have some alone time this weekend and maybe it got cancelled?

I'll put $100 on Ash does choose JP but they're no longer engaged - any takers??

Last edited by anders on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wish babymama were here to confirm this, but she did tell me last week that RS said he had a BIG announcement to make about this season, but it was a happy one.

That's actually the 1st thing that came to my mind - that ATFR was supposed to be a wedding but they changed their minds for whatever reason.

I can't help but think RS wouldn't tweet out implying he's wrong if he had info saying he's wrong. I think he's totally getting his kicks out of people assuming he's wrong again and he's going to sic something else on us that confirms his spoiler.

Say this for the guy: he's gotten better at marketing his site.

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Bebe_o2
@RealitySteve U have not been on ur game lately though!! And he has been on his by not letting u get the spoilers...

RealitySteve
@Bebe_o2 Really? I beg to differ...

Ayana

Female Posts : 961

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:59 pm

I wish babymama were here to confirm this, but she did tell me last week that RS said he had a BIG announcement to make about this season, but it was a happy one.

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Come on Blondie....pretty pleeeeeaaaase?

Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 pm

:greenman: :bigsigh:

Diana

Female Posts : 5862

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:sjcaligurl @RealitySteve If you were foiled again, I think you need to hang it up! LOL!

RealitySteve @sjcaligurl totally agree

:yes: :bigsmile: rofl lolpanda

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

RS Wrong Again????

Permissions in this forum: