SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:24 am

Katiebelle wrote:
mercieme wrote:Art is now following Matilda on Twitter hmmm interesting.

Was she the only one of the final 6 that he wasn't following?
He has followed her on instagram and facebook (she was one of the first girls he followed on IG). Only girl that has a Twitter account from F4 that he didn't follow until today. He wasn't active on twitter either. Only yesterday for Matilda's hometown date. I think he is just tired of it all. This is when it gets very crazy and the frenzy begins when the FD (fantasy dates) begin next week with 1 girl leaving on Tues and then 2 girls meet his parents (MTP) and then the final rose ceremony (FRC).

His family and little sisters follow Matilda and she follows them back on IG. His little sister also likes tweets about Matilda only. I would guess that no matter who the F2 girl is, whether Alysha or Dani, his family would fall in love with Matilda. Dani isn't ready and isn't as traditional as his family is and Alysha has so much baggage. I think his family will notice that Art is not his usual happy self with Alysha and it will be a red flag for them if she is F2.

However, I also think that just as the girls saw Matilda as the frontrunner because of how Art acts with her... his family also will see how Art looks and acts with her. Even Matilda's dad said, "the looks they give each other".

I just hope for Matilda's sake that he is respectful with the other women and doesn't give her any stress since she wouldn't have known about anything that happened during these fantasy dates until she watches it on the show.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:41 am

This was just tweeted and responded to by Matilda on her Twitter account.

Carpe Diem
20m20 minutes ago
Carpe Diem ‏@UFBchick
So is the rumours right @MatildaRice is the Winner & they have already split..... #TheBachelorNZ

@UFBchick don't believe everything you hear!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:40 am

mercieme wrote:Emusha SM was going nuts about their kiss goodbye even comparing it to the notebook. I still like them together seems very normal to me & not like the bubble kind of relationship on the US series IMO.
maybe so and if she's F1 I'm really glad people can see it...however, I actually do see very clearly what they are talking about when they say she was put there to play a role. if that is actually what's happening -- that's what's very visible to me right now..the body language between them is completely off  from where I'm watching... the kiss/es IHMO had no fire and looked very forced -- I guess others are seeing it differently. Her dad seems to also be quite a bit flexible and open to multiple endings (as long as M is good with the ending I'm good) no clue if this would ever happen but maybe she told her dad he either picks me or I become the bachelorette...

In any case all will be revealed in time -- with mathilda this is what I see as hard as I try to see something else/something there -- I'm not even a fan of anyone on bachNz -- I don't think Art is really into Dani either-- guess the other two girls are today so we'll see
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:16 am

Katiebelle wrote:This was just tweeted and responded to by Matilda on her Twitter account.

Carpe Diem
20m20 minutes ago
Carpe Diem ‏@UFBchick
So is the rumours right @MatildaRice is the Winner & they have already split..... #TheBachelorNZ

@UFBchick don't believe everything you hear!
Smart girl! She is refuting the rumors and funny enough it is a great way to trick people because they won't know if she is refuting the first part (she is the winner) or the second part (they've split) or both. giggling

I will bet she is refuting the second part. :yes:

Art retweeted a tweet that had Matilda's facebook profile on it. So did Matilda. All while he started following her on Twitter. She can be messaging him the whole time while he wasn't following her because she followed him the whole time. I think they are just ready for this thing to be over and let everyone know they are together. theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 14 1710264613

The rumors they have split have no basis in them whatsoever. Everything Art has said and done these past two weeks points to them being together still. Time will tell of course, but that is what has been sleuthed on his part... he is still with F1 and even marriage is now being talked about by him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:56 pm

I just have to say one thing about Matilda. I couldn't believe how fearless she was when they bungee jumped off the bridge. I would have been peeing my pants! theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 14 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:10 pm

I haven't read all the threads, but I'm curious why some of you think Matilda is indeed F1. I can see a strong connection between the two, but is there something else via sleuthing that indicates she is Art's choice?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I haven't read all the threads, but I'm curious why some of you think Matilda is indeed F1.  I can see a strong connection between the two, but is there something else via sleuthing that indicates she is Art's choice?

Mommyof1 there is a lot that has been speculated based on edit & SM behavior. Here is Matilda's thread with all the information, happy reading  Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2871-bachelor-new-zealand-matilda

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 04, 2015 12:44 am

Thanks!  handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed May 06, 2015 9:35 am

Twitter user @RealityRose_ has some gorgeous pics of Art and Matilda...strolling on beach at sunset, kissing, Art with his hand under Matilda's chin, just gorgeous!

Can someone bring the pics over here?
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 10:01 am

I beatingheart these two

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 14 11205619_1722522507975077_310469455_n
thebachelornz
The winner has been announced!!@matootles has won the heart of @art_green in The Bachelor NZ 2015. Congratulations emoji #thebachelornz

@realityrose
theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 14 11236009_1424772977841100_1059565485_n

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 14 11247645_364808110379339_765289929_n

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 14 11205675_1597804890506774_1306736667_n

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 14 CEUTBSeWIAITVUc

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 14 CEUTBUHWMAAniFu

Last edited by ElonM on Wed May 06, 2015 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2015 10:13 am

Very nice pics! Congrats to Art and Matilda! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed May 06, 2015 11:04 am

Thanks ElonM

Those pics have a JP & Ashley vibe to them
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

+12
Spoil Me Again
Mommyof2
Katiebelle
emusha
Kapiti