SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Posted s/caps for Season Preview from the beginning of episode one in the s/cap no discussion thread. Also posted s/caps for meet and greet with Matilda and Alysha as well as cocktail/RC pics in each of their respective contestant threads.

if anyone else wants to grab s/caps from the s/cap thread feel free to move them to the contestants threads so we can try figure out who may be in top 4. The next episode tonight may help; we already know the spoiled Amanda, Matilda, and Kristie that receive roses in Ep 2, tonight. From s/caps, looks like Alysha will as well (once again, she gets them later on).

Also, if anyone wants to capture screenshots for contestants or the episode that would be great!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:05 am

Not even sure where to post this but The Bachelor NZ may have just given the ending away?? (Thinking Alysha may be F1 now since sleuthed in her thread and Kapiti said that Art liked Alysha's IG posts -- checked and he still is liking them).

The Bachelor NZ Instagram account: https://instagram.com/thebachelornz/ is only following 5 people/accounts:

1) Alysha = contestant and possible F1 sleuthed in threads (and whom Art met and said you have beautiful eyes, eyes mentioned again in his bio, and again in interviews post-season premiere he said he is ideal woman has "beautiful eyes").
2) Art = the bachelor/lead
3) Mike = host of show
4) The Bachelor AU = the only show that Art watched (he only watched the first episode of 2nd season. Never watched the show before).
5) Woman's Day NZ = exclusives regarding TBNZ (like TBAU)

ETA:
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Done10

ETA: They are now following Matilda, Chrystal, Hayley, Amanda, basically all the girls on the show that have IG.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:18 am

ElonM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Thanks Kapiti.

Hola Unblocker is working.

Mommyof1 you should try it out.

What is it?  How does it work?

You need to add Hola Unblocker to Chrome.Go here  http://hola.org/.
You can sign up with facebook or via twitter etc.
After you can paste the episode link in the search box or visit the website http://www.tv3.co.nz/.
Currently there are 7 clips on the website on Ep 1.

It's saying that if you download this hulu on chrome that it can change your data on the websites that you visit. does anyone know what this means? I access this forum from chrome and I wouldn't want it interfering . Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:25 am

I have used Hola Unblocker for years. It is activated right now, using Chrome on this site. No problems. Hope that helps?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Not even sure where to post this but The Bachelor NZ may have just given the ending away! (Thinking for sure Alysha is F1 now since sleuthed in her thread and Kapiti said that Art liked Alysha's IG posts -- checked and he still is liking them).

The Bachelor NZ Instagram account: https://instagram.com/thebachelornz/ is only following 5 people/accounts:

1) Alysha = contestant and possible F1 sleuthed in threads (and whom Art met and said you have beautiful eyes, eyes mentioned again in his bio, and again in interviews post-season premiere he said he is ideal woman has "beautiful eyes").
3) Mike = host of show
4) The Bachelor AU = the only show that Art watched (he only watched the first episode of 2nd season. Never watched the show before).

For me, I say this is a wrap concerning F1. It is TBNZ's first season ever, there is unlikely to be any sleuthing going on or understanding of spoiling based on SM follows since most of the viewers don't even know who the contestants are. In fact, they are pretending that they are still filming it live (the audience is not quite aware that this was filmed already) and interviews are conducted with an extra, extra emphasis placed on the future.

ETA:
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Done10

Good Sleuthing AllAboutLove. clapping! clapping!

I guess production doesn't know the ability of the people on the forum.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Not even sure where to post this but The Bachelor NZ may have just given the ending away! (Thinking for sure Alysha is F1 now since sleuthed in her thread and Kapiti said that Art liked Alysha's IG posts -- checked and he still is liking them).

3) Mike = host of show

For me, I say this is a wrap concerning F1. It is TBNZ's first season ever, there is unlikely to be any sleuthing going on or understanding of spoiling based on SM follows since most of the viewers don't even know who the contestants are. In fact, they are pretending that they are still filming it live (the audience is not quite aware that this was filmed already) and interviews are conducted with an extra, extra emphasis placed on the future.

AllAboutLove: I just checked again and they're following Matilda now too- I think it just took them longer because hers is private and had to be approved while Alysha's was public. But Art liking Alysha's insta posts is still very interesting...
Are you watching episode 2 right now?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:52 am

Kapiti wrote:AllAboutLove: I just checked again and they're following Matilda now too- I think it just took them longer because hers is private and had to be approved while Alysha's was public. But Art liking Alysha's insta posts is still very interesting...
Are you watching episode 2 right now?
Keeping my hope alive!bestbud!  

Innnnttteerresting to be sure that they started following Matilda after their 5 follows were noted on here. Wouldn't be surprised if people are checking in. Happens all the time, no matter what country. :yes:

I am definitely on #TeamMatilda so my bias will be showing giggling and I am hopeful that she is at least F2 (really would like her with Art as of now). Looks like Matilda gets a 1-1 next week? Art liking Alysha's posts still give me pause. That and checked Matilda's IG and she only started being active on her IG 3 days ago. Also, Amanda and others are following TBNZ IG account and they are public and they aren't following back. Things that make  you go  scratch  Plus, everyone is following Art and Art is following everyone. SM has become a game changer in so many ways. Seems more than not it tells the real story. Will have to wait to see what that is with regards to Alysha or Matilda... I do find it odd that Alysha never had an intro only given that this is NZ's first season. And Alysha is constantly worried all the time (that seems to be her edit so far).

I noticed that in the 2nd episode for Poppy's date she got to talk about herself, background,etc like an intro video. Perhaps they will do that for all the 1-1 dates that never had intros?

Btw: Art is SUCH a gentleman. 2nd episode and nothing more than a kiss on the cheek! Definitely the most gentlemanly bachelor on any of the franchises or seasons. He treats all the women with SUCH respect. Never seen anything like it! He even talked in an interview how uncomfortable and weird it would be to kiss more than one person let alone do anything more and that he never would (regarding Fantasy Suite Dates)! He also is genuinely caring and empathetic to all the women. Almost to a fault. And his face is too adorable. His body is craycray amazing though eyedrool  Most guys have to suck in their guts to get abs like that. He sticks his stomach out and it's all chiseled (all that protein is doing wonders!) Will post some quick S/caps I grabbed for our viewing pleasure!  Hugesmile

What did you think about the 2nd episode?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:41 am

Havent watched the 2nd ep yet... tonight Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
...snipped
Innnnttteerresting to be sure that they started following Matilda after their 5 follows were noted on here. Wouldn't be surprised if people are checking in. Happens all the time, no matter what country. :yes:

Btw: Art is SUCH a gentleman. 2nd episode and nothing more than a kiss on the cheek! Definitely the most gentlemanly bachelor on any of the franchises or seasons. He treats all the women with SUCH respect. Never seen anything like it! He even talked in an interview how uncomfortable and weird it would be to kiss more than one person let alone do anything more and that he never would (regarding Fantasy Suite Dates)! He also is genuinely caring and empathetic to all the women. Almost to a fault. And his face is too adorable. His body is craycray amazing though eyedrool  Most guys have to suck in their guts to get abs like that. He sticks his stomach out and it's all chiseled (all that protein is doing wonders!) Will post some quick S/caps I grabbed for our viewing pleasure!  Hugesmile

What did you think about the 2nd episode?

Hehehe I can just imagine some Bachie head honchos sitting around on this site going 'uh oh- they've caught us out' and quickly trying to cover things up!!
Today's episode was really fun. I loved Poppy's date, it felt like lots of personality came through and they were both really playful and relaxed (so relaxed that she accidentally farted hehe- they were both so cool about it too). I don't think she goes the distance though with SM activity on Feb24? I'm definitely a fan though!
Dani also came across as a pretty cool chick, I liked the chemistry between her and Art with their jetski adventure. He seemed really impressed with her. Not sure if I get the 'settling down' vibe from her yet and that seems to be what he's after.
Looking forward to seeing more 1 on 1 dates to see what kind of connection he has with the other girls (particularly Matilda), things are still so early!
Not really enjoying Chrystal or "my glass is empty, fill it up now Arthur" aka Kristie but I guess I'm not really meant to be enjoying them. They make it pretty obvious with Chrystal's shark music laugh out loud.
As for the lead himself, I am thus far super impressed! Love that there wasn't a rush to kiss on the first date with Poppy and like you mentioned in the interviews how he seems even uncomfortable with how to get past the idea of kissing more than one girl on the show. Definitely some quality Bachie material here! So so so refreshing after Bachie AU last season!! Speaking of which, for those that followed, I feel like Chrystal is getting the Laurina edit.

sophienette wrote:Havent watched the 2nd ep yet... tonight Smiley

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts from the episode Sophie!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:16 am

Jotting down before forget... and b/c won't have time to do s/caps.

Episode 3 preview:

1-1 Date? = Matilda. On a NZ bridge, looks like bungee jumping?

Group date with 5 girls? = Alysha, Amanda, Kristie, Brigette, and a brunette (Carissa or the other Danielle? anyone confirm who she is?)"Rivalry on the Track" date in 'Rally Drive NZ' cars racing on dirt road track  to clock fastest time (similar to TBAUS S2 date)

Cocktail party collision between Chrystal and Dani. Dani interrupts Chrystal's time with Art and Chrystal is not having it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:34 am

Kapiti: I feel like a LOT of this season is similar to TBAUS. #Eeek. Not the lead though! Thankfully!

Art is miles away (thus far) from any other lead. Hopefully he starts making SOME moves. He is soooo shy which is crazy given how successful he is and that body (see my Avatar? Hehe more pics in s/cap thread). It is actually strange how genuinely humble he is. He really has no clue of his own worth (makes him even more attractive!). The fact that Art and Tim follow each other on SM bodes well (ol' Bachie Blake never got the Tim approval and didn't deserve it).

Matilda comes across as a more sophisticated Sam, but still down to earth and even said "yaaay" when she got the rose (like Sam did) this episode. He still seems taken with her (the way he said her name when giving her the rose). She definitely made a good impression night 1 (posted S/caps in her thread for those interested in seeing Art "thank God" literally). Interested to see how Art is with her on their upcoming date... bungee jumping! Ha.

I agree and definitely think Chrystal is like Laurina, except this time she may be the #dirtystreetpie since the lead is so great!

Amanda comes across like Lisa (F2). Just sweet and caring for all the girls.

Alysha is complicated. I don't know how I feel about her yet. She cried during this episode (it was shown in the first episode though... her clothes and earrings match). She was sobbing about how it may not be meant to be (her bio quote). She has a bit of a Louise edit as well. I don't know... cannot put my finger on it but something off about her. She looks different on the show than on her social media (she looks much younger on SM, like a kid). Still not getting why she didn't get an intro if she is F1. But maybe she isn't and an intern just followed her on IG since she tagged her pic with their hashtag? Art liking her posts though, especially the dog one? question

Dani is a free spirit and I agree, I don't think Art is for her or she for him. Today, MediaWorks released statement about her DUI, etc. She should be fine since she disclosed all this prior to signing up. She still has dates with Art but from her SM, she definitely is NOT F1.

Kristie! Ugh, cannot stand the vibes I get off of her and her overly bleached hair (what is with all the bleached hair!).

Just hoping for a love story for Art and one that we can actually see onscreen! He seems like a truly great guy who deserves an equally great girl! One thing I will say is that it doesn't really seem like Art is chasing anyone so to speak. Not that he is a follower, but I think he was truthful when he was interviewed yesterday and said that he was totally out of his depth. He seems to be trying to make all the women feel comfortable rather than finding out whether there is one for HIM. Hoping that will change. *fingers crossed*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:02 am

I think Art is showing good self awareness to recognise he is feeling overwhelmed and he needs to take it slowly. I believe Blake AU came unstuck because he became lost in the script. At this stage, Art appears a mature 26 year old.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless