SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Kapiti Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:53 am

Good find AAL!
I still think they are two different girls. The previews so far always have shown us both dates (SD & GD or both SD's last episode) so I doubt they would only show us one this time around.
The more I look at the photos, the more I think hardhat = Dani and water kiss = Alysha. Their arm sizes are different in the caps and Dani is more tanned than Aysha too- especially on the legs which we can see in the full length shot of hard hat date in Sc thread.
What do you/everybody else think?
If the Sm post above is wrong, I don't think Alysha would've been allowed to post a corrective reply as it would give away too much info for next weeks episode, especially when the preview is purposely elusive. Height wise for the hard hat, Dani is also pretty short next to Art. The caps of them cuddling at the horse riding date shows her coming up to about the same height as hard hat girl.
I guess we shall wait and see!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:07 am

Perhaps her legs are rapped around art making her seem taller. Poppy did the same thing in yesterdays episode.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Saw this was posted by a fan IG acct and that Alysha liked it. Not sure if both the girls in the pic are Alysha? Definitely thinking the bottom and maybe the top one too is a possibility...

teamalysha Do you think this is our girl Lysh? I do. I'm so sure she's the shortest girl amongst the group. Plus Arthur says something like 'The kiss was worth the wait' and Alysha is the only girl who hasn't kissed him yet. IM SO EXCITED!!  34min
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Asdf10
http://websta.me/p/964241834337631694_356674350

It appears to me the girl in the top photo has longer hair than the one in the bottom?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:24 pm

I saw some pink reflection on the top picture but not 100% sure. The kiss at the RC would be then justified if dani and arthur had a great date. Although last RC, it was heavily edited between dani and arthur. We never see ALL the chit chat at RC so who knows if they already kissed during RC?

2nd pic looks more like alysha with face, forehead and hair put on top. Dani would not care to mess with her hair, alysha would. Arthur's comment saying that it was worth it to wait (talking about the kiss). But again it said on background so could be edit added on the segment?

Since we have 2 1:1 per episode now, and generally we have a mix of on previews... would make sense it is 2 different girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Saw this was posted by a fan IG acct and that Alysha liked it. Not sure if both the girls in the pic are Alysha? Definitely thinking the bottom and maybe the top one too is a possibility...

teamalysha Do you think this is our girl Lysh? I do. I'm so sure she's the shortest girl amongst the group. Plus Arthur says something like 'The kiss was worth the wait' and Alysha is the only girl who hasn't kissed him yet. IM SO EXCITED!!  34min
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Asdf10
http://websta.me/p/964241834337631694_356674350

It appears to me the girl in the top photo has longer hair than the one in the bottom?

After looking back at the video and seeing these two screencaps. I believe both girls are Alysha. At the rose ceremony Dani hair is pink so unless she color back her hair its not her.

Dani at the rose ceremony
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Sc2510

I think this is Alysha.
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Sc2210
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:51 pm

HEA I meant to say that from looking at this pic I think its Alysha in both and not Dani in the pic.

Dani's hair is still pink at the Rose Ceremony (as seen in the pic below) so I don't think its her.

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 39 Sc2510
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:59 pm

sometimes her hair look very pink under artificial light and sometime light blonde under the sun. I think I saw some pinkish reflection but not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Ok, so I have been a little concerned that Arthur is not having a one on one date with Matilda (my favourite) in the next episode. How is he suppose to fall for her if he hardly spends any time with her! Well my daughter missed the last episode and I sat down and watched it with her and on the recap you definitely see his legs (ambulance officers do not wear jeans) as they are closing the doorof the ambulance. I know we all speculated that he went with her but I think that's absolute proof. I'm sorry but I don't know how to do screen caps - hopefully someone else can put it up.

Imagine how invaluable time away from the cameras would be to a couple on this show? Yes, I do know that she was in pain but the conversations that they would have had to, in and from the hospital definitely would have made their connection much stronger. You could really be yourself. They will both know that that is the true them and not a persona for the camera. I think a much better way to start a relationship than one in this artificial environment of a show

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:46 pm

You are right Katiebelle.
I also saw he went to the hospital. We saw Dani alone watching the ambulance leaving and he was inside the ambulance.
What does not match is that they hospital but then it looked like he visited her and did not go with her (we have to guess he went, it was not plain obvious) and we all sow how unnatural it was when he visited her right? The producers should have jump on this golden opportunity to show us the connection and give us some tips. What I saw was arthur taking dani in his arms and spend 3 minutes in matilda's hospital bedroom...
My major concern is that this is a TV reality show and they have a script prior the taping. They have people who are there to direct, push them to say things on ITM etc. They spend hours in RC, yet we see only small segments that fit their script.... but at episode 12 still no matilda? At this point, after so many romantic dates and even the 1:1 during the RC, the date on the bridge with matilda looks totally tame and forgotten. I did not see any glamour in it: they walked, they jumped, they stood next to a picnic basket. done. Then we have this accident. So those are for me the only 2 memorable time matilda and art spent together. Yes he is clumpy but is he clumpy with only her or edits show us only with her? I have no doubt he likes her and she fun to be around, but the season is almost over and I still see no romantic connection between them. I know we see what we want to see but so far I do see the romance with poppy, with dani and probably next week with alysha...
so why not matilda? It makes no sense to me that the producers ignored every bit of romance or physical attraction for so long and BAM matilda is F1? Until the finale airs I do not exclude matilda is F1 but my cue is that they should fire the producers or the script people and renew them for next season because it sure sucks if she is the one... which is still a big huge fat IF  duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:49 pm

I think there is too much emphasis on this forum on past bachelor series formulas. Remember that they are making this show primary for the New Zealand audience and most of us have never seen it before so therefore do not know there is usually a "formula" that the show generally follows.

Don't forget that New Zealand has a very distinct culture. We thrive on our inviduality and only really align with Australians. We embrace our "Downunder" existence, love being the "lone wolf" and very rarely follow the pack. A perfect example is our nuclear free stance. Even though we are very friendly with the U.S. govt we will not allow any warships in our waters.

I would expect our producers to edit the show in their own unique way and not follow the previous formulas of the American shows.

Also, I see no problem with Art and Matilda and the slow development of their relationship. We know that he is not going to propose so why can't this just be the "getting to know you" stage before they commit to actively dating.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:05 pm

I understand that you wish to defend your beliefs about matilda and I am good with that. I am also very aware that NZ is totally different from other franchise and I know that for a fact that each country has its own way to deliver the show. UK and France for example are totally different. CAN looks very much AU but NZ so far is nothing that we've ever seen.

But 15 episodes is a long TV reality series and if this is okay to love this or this contestant for X reasons, the whole point of this franchise is to find love. If the producers do not show us a love connection with a contestant then, as a viewer, I will assume that there is no such love.

Crystal is old story, yet he kissed her. Why isn't she on top position before matilda as for me they are still on the friend zone position? He kissed nathalie, dani, chystal, poppy, allysha (next week) but then arthur will end with the one he did not kiss?

it makes no sense to me. Why would the producers hid for so very long a potential love story (considering that they already know the ending by the time the show is on the air so they had all opportunities to select the hundred of hours of taping to insert matilda and arthur love girldfriend/boyfriend story?

I respect the big reserve do-not-show-our-feeling attitude as part of your general culture. I am canadian and even if I find it fun to watch the US franchise, I am not into it as I know that 1% will make it after the show and mostly bachelorette. So I am okay with reserve and real and so... BUT

I am just puzzle to understand why you are all so very sure she is F1 but most of all how do you see it since we have so little material to rely on.

Do not get me wrong, matilda seems a witty funny girl Smiley

Now this said... if NZ people are so reserved and all.... why do we see so much kisses with dani or the other girls then???? Makes no sense to me. the logical option if I follow your view would be that he would not kiss anyone and wait for the right one... well he sure did not eh?

Last edited by HEA on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless