SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:42 pm

well if not dani... it has to be someone else no? unless is it Puru? rofl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Kapiti Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:30 am

Ok. Episode 13 synopsis up. This means 2 girls go this week- I'd say Nat and Chrystal. With two family visits/episode next week do you ladies think there will still be an elimination at the end of each episode or just one at the end of the week? If the first, that would mean only 2 girls going on to the  FD & MTF..
With only four bachelorettes remaining, Arthur faces the ultimate test when he is introduced to two of the families. S1 Ep13

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:39 am

Kapiti wrote:Ok. Episode 13 synopsis up. This means 2 girls go this week- I'd say Nat and Chrystal. With two family visits/episode next week do you ladies think there will still be an elimination at the end of each episode? That would mean only 2 girls going on to the  FD & MTF
With only four bachelorettes remaining, Arthur faces the ultimate test when he is introduced to two of the families. S1 Ep13
Kapiti what's the link for the synopsis?

>> IF there are only 2 girls going to FD then this ties into what was initially speculated with the timeline (6+ weeks) that there may only be 2 girls going on FD... 

>> As for HTDs that could mean next week there are 4 girls left (F4) and Art goes to meet all 4 families but 2 of those families he has a hard time with or that he only visits two of them for Ep 13 and then the other two Ep 14?   From the synopsis it sounds like there are 4 girl left after this week's episodes 11 and 12 so that would mean 4 HTDs? scratch

>> Based on SM activity and what is posted in the sleuthing thread regarding Poppy (her mom flew to NZ from Australia around Feb 24) then HTDs could be that week and there could be 4 girls that have them? Poppy was on FB and changed her cover pic Feb 21/22. I don't see Poppy's mom flying to NZ unless she had a HTD or was eliminated around that time (which would be this or next week's episodes). Also, she had the post on her FB about being in Fiji March 13th so could be FD if so. SM activity I am not trusting it completely because it has been incorrect for Kristie (March 3) and also Poppy has posted photos on her IG that are from when they were filming.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:52 am

AAL, I've just been using this NZ TV Guide site.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:02 am

Just had a thought...

>> TBNZ facebook page stated that "2 girls go home every week until there are only 2 left and that is the final show"

If this is accurate then that means...

Week 6: 2 girls total leave
Ep 11 = 6 girls total and 1 girl leaves = 5 girls remain
Ep 12 = 5 girls total and 1 girl leaves (on 2 on 1 date maybe or just at RC probably) = 4 girls remain 

Week 7: 2 girls total leave
Ep 12 =  4 girls total for HTDs and 1 girl leaves = 3 girls remain
Ep 13 = 3 girls for FDs and 1 girl leaves = 2 girls remain

Week 8: 1 girl leaves
Ep 12 =  2 girls total for MTPs and LCDs 
Ep 13 = 2 girls for FRC and 1 girl leaves = Final girl remains

Doesn't seem like there will be a Women Tell All then unless it happens post-HTD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:10 am

Bringing this forward... it seems like the Ep 13 synopsis may fit this schedule?
Weekly Episode Breakdown of Dates/Roses/Eliminations Will update this after each episode airs

Key (just to help make it easier to read)
M&G= meet and greet
FIR = First impression rose
SD= Single date (aka 1on1 date)
DD = Double date (aka 2on1 date)
GD= Group date
GDR= Group date rose
SQT= Special quality time
CP= Cocktail party (including this since almost half of each episode thus far is just CP)
CPR = Cocktail party rose (pre-RC)
RC= Rose ceremony
HTD = Hometown date
FD= Fantasy date
MTP= Meet the parents
LCD= Last chance date
FRC= Final rose ceremony
ATFR= After the final rose

Week 1 (Mar 17 & 18)
Episode 1
Intro Videos = Matilda (1st), Danielle B (2nd), Chrystal (3rd), Rosie (4th) and Kristie (5th)
1st out Limo = Matilda
M&G = total of 21 women
FIR = Matilda
CPR = Danielle (2nd rose -- eliminated herself Ep 4)
RC = Michelle, Nikki, Fiona eliminated; Rosie self-eliminated (4 girls leave; 17 girls remain)
Episode 2
SD = Poppy seaplane, kayaking, beach picnic (gets rose) *intro video pre-date* 
GD = 8 girls (Matilda, Dani, Kristie, Chrystal, Shivani, Danielle B, Danielle L, Lisa) on water boat 
SQT 1 = Danielle L and Chrystal on water biscuit; SQT 2 = Dani on jet ski
GDR = Dani
CPR = Carrisa
RC = Natasha and Cristy eliminated (2 girls leave; 15 girls remain)

Week 2 (March 24 & 25)
Episode 3
SD = Matilda* bridge walk, bungy jump, picnic (gets rose) *intro video 1st episode*
GD = 5 girls (Kristie, Alysha, Carrisa, Amanda, and Brigette) rally car driving
SQT = Kristie picnic (won the car challenge)
GDR = Kristie
RC =  Danielle L. self-eliminated (1 girl leaves; 14 girls remain)
Episode 4
SD = Amanda car drive, golf, and sunset picnic (gets rose) *no intro video pre-date*
GD = 6 girls (Poppy, Alysha, Chrystal, Natalie, Lisa, and Hayley) at Auckland Zoo   
SQT = Poppy feeding lemurs
GDR =  Poppy
CPR = Hayley 
RC = Lisa (1 girl leaves; 13 girls remain)

Week 3 (March 31 & April 1)
Episode 5
SD = Dani helicopter ride, zip lining, picnic (gets rose and first kiss) *no intro video pre-date*
GD = 8 girls (Matilda, Dani, Kristie, Hayely, Carrisa, Brigette, Shivani, Poppy) at shooting range clay pigeons
SQT =  Hayley archery (wins shooting challenge)
GDR = None given
CPR = Alysha and Natalie
RC = Hayley eliminated (1 girl leaves; 12 girls remain)
Episode 6
SD = Chrystal* at museum and sushi making (gets rose and 2nd kiss) *intro video 1st episode*
GD = All 12 girls participate in catwalk model challenge
SQT = Dani bridal photo shoot (wins challenge and gets rose)
GDR = Natalie and Dani
CPR = Danielle L.
RC = Shivani eliminated (1 girl leaves; 11 girls remain)

Week 4 (April 7 & 8)
Episode 7
SD = Alysha airplane and wine at vineyard (gets rose) *no intro video*
GD = 6 girls (Dani, Chrystal, Natalie, Kristie, Brigette, and Danielle L.) jump date
SQT = Dani (wins challenge; no rose given)
CPR = Kristie
RC = Brigette and Carissa (2 girls leave; 9 girls remain)
Episode 8
SD = Natalie superyacht date (gets rose) *no intro video*
GD = Matilda, Poppy, Chrystal, Amanda, Danielle (5 girls) pool party
SQT = Matilda (last SQT; received rose), Danielle, Poppy
GDR = Matilda
RC = Amanda (1 girl leaves; 8 girls remain)

-- Travel to Tauranga --

Week 5 (April 14 & 15)
Episode 9
SD = Kristie* waterfall date and no rose at end of date *intro video 1st episode*
GD = All girls on horse riding date *Matilda accident*  
GDR = Technically none, Matilda gets a rose pre-RC
SQT = Technically none, Matilda gets time with Art pre-RC
RC = No one leaves (8 girls remain)
Episode 10 While one bachelorette wonders if she will ever get her time to shine, another falls further for Arthur. And a shock announcement turns the competition on its head.
SD = Poppy (2nd SD and gets rose)
SD = Danielle (gets rose)
RC = Danielle gives back her rose during Ceremony, Kristie (2 girls leave; 6 girls remain = Matilda*, Dani, Alysha, Poppy*, Natalie, and Chrystal*)
Week 6 (April 21 & 22)
Episode 11 On a romantic date a bachelorette reveals a deal breaking secret. A surprise serenade has one girl in a swoon. And the cocktail party turns to panic.
SD = Alysha?
SD =  
RC =  
Episode 12 Sparks fly as Arthur soars sky high with one bachelorette. A double date creates turmoil. One of the most memorable bachelorettes gets her matching orders.
SD =  
DD =  
SQT =  
RC =  

-- Assuming 4 girls (or less if 2 girls go home in Ep 12 since a 2on1 date)... Possibly HTDs? FDs? (at least one goes to Fiji according to NZ Herald) MTP? LCD? FRC? ATFR? --

Week 7 (April 28 & 29)
Episode 13 With only four bachelorettes remaining, Arthur faces the ultimate test when he is introduced to two of the families.
HTDs =  
RC =  
Episode 14
FDs (possibly MTP too) =  
RC =  

Week 8 (May 5 & 6)
Episode 15
MTP/LCD =  
RC =  
Episode 16
FRC =  
(Possibly ATFR included right after like BachCan)

.... or we can have another week, Week 9 and May 12 = FRC (if LCD is not part of MTP) and possibly May 13 be ATFR.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:16 am

If the F4 is Poppy, ALysha, Dani and Matilda.

When does Matilda get her second one on one?

Poppy had hers, Alysha is getting hers before Dani and Matilda.

There's definitely a change in order which may indicate where Art's head is at during that time.

So instead of meeting the normal four family on HTD's he meets only 2?

Going by social media activity that would mean Dani and Alysha given both had the latest SM activity.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:20 am

ElonM wrote:If the F4 is Poppy, ALysha, Dani and Matilda.

There's definitely a change in order which may indicate where Art's head is at during that time.

Going by social media activity that would mean Dani and Alysha given both had the latest SM activity.
If the SM activity for the last 3 girls is correct then that would be the case.

I just don't think the SM activity is correct.

Kristie was March 3rd and she left after a SD and Ep 10. Chrystal has SM activity later than Poppy (Chrystal's is Feb 25 and Poppy is Feb 21/22).

The change in order may have to do with Matilda having her arm in a cast. She cannot go jumping out a plane or swimming in the ocean with a cast on. But, she just may be F3 according to SM activity if it happens to be correct.

One other thing is that depending on the dates, the SD closest to HTD's may have something to do with where Art's head is at and him having his most recent date memory of his last SD. If that is Matilda, then that is something in her favor, imo as he will go into her HTD with his most recent time one on one spent with her (with Poppy being the least recent).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:22 am

Elon, it's been speculated that Matilda may get her second date either next episode (the serenade perhaps) or on Episode 12 (the sky high date). AAL mentioned that her injury may have meant her second 1 on 1 had to be postponed or swapped for a more 'cast friendly' date.
I'm still thinking they break down the 4 HTD's over 2 episodes, but will know for sure tomorrow when episode 14 synopsis comes out.

ETA: AAL covered the good points above!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:30 am

Kapiti I think you are correct two episodes of htd's. Things are really getting fun! You guys are right with out RS sleuthing is hard work but the pay off is really good! Keep up the good work!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:32 am

Kapiti wrote:Elon, it's been speculated that Matilda may get her second date either next episode (the serenade perhaps) or on Episode 12 (the sky high date). AAL mentioned that her injury may have meant her second 1 on 1 had to be postponed or swapped for a more 'cast friendly' date.
I'm still thinking they break down the 4 HTD's over 2 episodes, but will know for sure tomorrow when episode 14 synopsis comes out.

ETA: AAL covered the good points above!

Thanks Kapiti.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:54 pm

ElonM wrote:If the F4 is Poppy, ALysha, Dani and Matilda.

I agree with your ideas about a change in order. edits no edits? Here is how I feel at ep10

F1 - It seems more obvious that he is more smitten with poppy during and after the 2nd 1:1
the way he asked her if she thought he could be a potential boyfriend. the way he looks at her, asking her to kiss her, looking for her at each RC... then we have recent pictures of arthur at her shop.
(I totally dislike her way of talking to him. she is so sarcastic and kinda mean during the RC and ITM and she is another persona with him talking like a femme fatale which does not match her at all)

F2 - I also saw the rise of alysha. I was very surprised he wanted to kiss her at first 1:1 and for me they edited a lot of segments.
He said he liked strong women (he mentioned it a couple of time), then right after he said about alysha: she is VERY strong... another way that he likes her VERY much

F3 - Dani felt the need to remind him at the RC that she was around. For me, it means that she did not get the same amount of time she used to have up till then. So she was concerned that he may spend more time with others and not upfront. I think I see a decline for her but it could also be edit. Right at this minute I feel she is F2 or F3 (most recent pictures do not show the same huge smiles we are used to see with dani) and all her friends are around her to support her including matilda (which for me is a sign matilda is not F1).

F4 -Matilda ... I feel it is the same old same old. Besides the last RC where I finally saw some development. Arthur said that up until then he was having fun with her but had no idea she was interested. For me, considering the speed path of the show, arthur developped stronger connection earlier and matilda may come too late in the game? her 1:1 seems for me ages ago, plus she missed a RC, he may visited her and felt protective of her but my redundant question remains: no kiss? no romance at ep10, potentially ep11.

Of course this order can change after ep11 and ep12 giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless