SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:10 pm

The contestants each have their own threads with bio's and pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:24 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^Amen, stuck! Seriously hot!

I just peeked in these threads today and watched the first two episodes. I like him, but I'm having trouble keeping all the girls straight...love their accents though.

Litta, seriously he had me singing Mrs. Robinson giggling , so much better than CS. I love the accents too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:21 am

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I just finished watching epi 1 (fast forward a lot of the segments) all I can say is he is the best looking bachelor ever in the history of any Bachelor franchise! Wow he's hawt, and appears to be a real sweetheart!

Seriously, he gets even hotter in the second episode, when you see him without a shirt.
eyedrool :fanningfan Changed my avi to a clothed one of Art as I had to take down my Art with abs avi since it was looking so risque! (figured I would post it for a few hours each time when I am on then take it off... giggling Whew! :fanningfan )

Stuck! He certainly gives your avi boy Charlie a run for his money with those abs of his. Wowza! He must have the lowest body fat I have seen. His instagram is full of these pics of him just eating icecream with a six-pack and not even inhaling to try show his abs -- they are carved in!

And yes, GA! Such a sweetheart and gentleman. I have a soft spot for guys who are great catches but don't know it... are a bit shy in the area of women so Art is my favorite Bachie so far out of them all for that reason alone. Nothing more endearing than amazing guy who doesn't know he is (is so humble, not pretend-humble). First thing that came to mind when I watched him in both epi's is that he would be a great dad. Great quality to have.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:35 am

AAL, you former avI was very inspiring and I miss it. This one is just plain adorable. He really seems like a great guy. He doesn't curse, so he says dog biscuit? How freaking adorable is that?

He is my favorite too AAL. I am trying to get others to watch, he is really just that enjoyable.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:41 am

stuckinsc wrote:AAL, you former avI was very inspiring and I miss it. This one is just plain adorable. He really seems like a great guy. He doesn't curse, so he says dog biscuit? How freaking adorable is that?

He is my favorite too AAL. I am trying to get others to watch, he is really just that enjoyable.
I so agree about the dog-biscuit in lieu of cursing! Too adorable. Interesting since both Matilda and Alysha do curse. Haha. In fact, that preview of Matilda about to bungee jump or whatever she is going to do off that bridge (I couldn't do it) she says the f-word it seems. Maybe that is the beginning of the end? However, Alysha posts curse words on her IG, so I think it is just his own personal preference which he doesn't seem to have issues with what others do.

He said his only dislike in a partner would be someone who thinks they are better than others! (Also a dislike for me, so I loved his answer, was very genuine) and that he doesn't care for smoking but to each their own. He seems to know who he is without needing to infringe on who others are or make them mold to his way of thinking. His answer in one interview on whether his ideal girl should also be Paleo like he is and he looked at the interviewer like she was nuts for asking him that and said no way would he tell someone else how to eat. So sweet!

I am, at this point, watching because of him, not the girls. That is a new thing for me when it comes to this franchise. There are some nice girls there but somehow I still feel like the one for him may not be on this show and that he could do a bit better? Nothing negative towards any of the girls, it is early days yet, but it is the first time I have liked the lead more than a contestant!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:16 am

AAL I see u holding the fort down here girl  :cutesmile!: Great sleuthing by the way & thanks for posting the YouTube links. I so agree with u, really like Art & I am only watching because of him for now. I  hope he makes the best decision for him. But I do like your Matilda as well, we shall see what happens giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:AAL, you former avI was very inspiring and I miss it. This one is just plain adorable. He really seems like a great guy. He doesn't curse, so he says dog biscuit? How freaking adorable is that?

I so agree about the dog-biscuit in lieu of cursing! Too adorable. Interesting since both Matilda and Alysha do curse. Haha. In fact, that preview of Matilda about to bungee jump or whatever she is going to do off that bridge (I couldn't do it) she says the f-word it seems. Maybe that is the beginning of the end? However, Alysha posts curse words on her IG, so I think it is just his own personal preference which he doesn't seem to have issues with what others do.

He said his only dislike in a partner would be someone who thinks they are better than others! (Also a dislike for me, so I loved his answer, was very genuine) and that he doesn't care for smoking but to each their own. He seems to know who he is without needing to infringe on who others are or make them mold to his way of thinking. His answer in one interview on whether his ideal girl should also be Paleo like he is and he looked at the interviewer like she was nuts for asking him that and said no way would he tell someone else how to eat. So sweet!

I am, at this point, watching because of him, not the girls. That is a new thing for me when it comes to this franchise. There are some nice girls there but somehow I still feel like the one for him may not be on this show and that  he could do a bit better? Nothing negative towards any of the girls, it is early days yet, but it is the first time I have liked the lead more than a contestant!

AAL..great to see you sleuthing this show and inform us on how man candy Art is... .eyedrool giggling
I have skimmed through the first episode and had the same sentiment as your bolded :yes:. The best Bachelor of all the franchise, by the look alone and hopefully personality as well.
im dreading to see whether Bach NZ borrowing US Ben's storyline, i.e. he will end up with this "Goddess" girl who turns out to be the Villain. I really hope not. Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:I think Art is showing good self awareness to recognise he is feeling overwhelmed and he needs to take it slowly. I believe Blake AU came unstuck because he became lost in the script. At this stage, Art appears a mature 26 year old.
handwave AEF! So spot on! Cannot believe Art is only 26 (he even looks older but not aged). He is much more mature than most 33 year olds (CS looking at you, Blake looking at you). Would say he is more on par with Tim's level of maturity, but I prefer Art to Tim (just personal preference personality/looks-wise). How have you been liking the season so far? Any F1 or F4 predictions?

Hi back AAL. From Art's description of what he wants, no girl is yet popping out for me as a great match but maybe they will as we get to know them. I think some of the girl's on AU 2 may have been better matches. I am wondering what the girl was like with whom he had that very long term relationship.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:06 am

I just watched both episodes. Omg I was dieing when poppy farted!! Lol . So far I like Matilda but I think he and crystal would really make a striking couple . She is model beautiful .She seems to be nice to the girls ( but not if next weeks previews are not highly edited of her) but is probably a threat to some. I immediately thought of ben's season with Courtney . I hope she isn't the villain because I think Art has he's eye on her and we'll probably see chemistry with these two. I enjoyed it , looking fwd to watching the season play out. :yes: yes
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:19 am

I agree there is chemistry with Crystal but I think he called her a "princess" last episode in not a great context

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:02 pm

mercieme wrote:AAL I see u holding the fort down here girl  :cutesmile!: Great sleuthing by the way & thanks for posting the YouTube links. I so agree with u, really like Art & I am only watching because of him for now. I  hope he makes the best decision for him. But I do like your Matilda as well, we shall see what happens giggling
handwave Missed you Mercieme bestbud! Yah, I like Matilda the most. She is such a natural beauty and seems to shine from the inside. Loving her so far and loving Art. Chrystal is tall but I don't find her face to be beautiful.. more catalog model.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:06 pm

Episode 2, Cristy did not receive a rose. As she walks up to Art and says goodbye she tells him that he has some really good girls here and the camera pans to Matilda with this s/cap (it then focuses on Amanda)

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Of_mat10

Then we see Cristy in ITM she saying that "I just want [Art] to find someone that is GENUINELY here for him and I think there's a number of girls that are" and we see the camera focus on this group of girls (Amanda, Matilda, Kristie, Dani, and Poppy)

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Genuin10

Episode 3 we see Matilda on a date with Art. From what I have sleuthed it seems like she will likely bungy jump from Auckland Harbour Bridge with 'AJ Hackett Climb and Bungy'. Seems like they do both (climb, thus the helmets) and then also bungy. The Logo to AJ Hackett and clothes, etc match.
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Mat_an15
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Bungy_10Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 MaxresdefaultBachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Auckland-bridge-bungy
Sourcehttp://www.bungy.co.nz/auckland-bridge
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless