SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:53 am

From the preview with Alysha she is initiated kissing again.

Other than little pecks, the open mouth kissing is mostly with Matilda at this point.

Art is looking so uncomfortable. No wonder he told Matilda's dad he wished it was simple and just one girl at this point of the show.

Fantasy Dates are going to be interesting to say the least!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:53 am

No gift for Ken

I think Poppy is leaving tonight. If not her Alysha.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:55 am

It is definitely between Alsyha or Poppy. They are sitting at the table and not even holding hands.

There's nothing here. Art looks like he is ready to break some bad news. He doesn't look happy with her. For someone that supposedly makes him smile... he doesn't smile with her anymore.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:56 am

This drinks date is more like a friends date and not a boyfriend/girlfriend date. Hmmmmm.. Things are improving.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:56 am

Poppy telling Art that he is endearingly goofy and she likes him. He smiles at that.

Says that based on how he looks that she thinks he was going to be an a-hole.

But even so, it seems sad.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:56 am

Kapiti wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:HEA I get what u are saying that it could be Alysha. Based on AAL's sleuthing, I think Poppy made it to Fiji where we think the FS & finale took place.
Is the only one that we don't know/think made it to Fiji is Dani?
Hey Aunties! Dani was sleuthed to go to Fiji after the show had finished, but nothing solid pointing to her going during filming.
Ok, thanks and hense the talk about how she wouldn't go there afterwards if there were bad memories for her there. I took that as meaning she never went there during filming. no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10795

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:56 am

I want Alysha to get eliminated tonight, but I think Poppy will.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:57 am

There's nothing there longterm with Poppy. That was such a short HTD.

They are friendzoned.

It was uncomfortable to watch Poppy with Art.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:58 am

She is campaigning for Ken giggling

Nicola Reid ‏@NicolaReid6 6m6 minutes ago
Hey I dont remember Big Ken getting a bracelet ! @MatildaRice #ThebachelorNZ

‏@MatildaRice
@NicolaReid6 totally missed the boat on that one. He could do with a lovely new pendant too.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kapiti wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Is the only one that we don't know/think made it to Fiji is Dani?
Hey Aunties! Dani was sleuthed to go to Fiji after the show had finished, but nothing solid pointing to her going during filming.
Ok, thanks and hense the talk about how she wouldn't go there afterwards if there were bad memories for her there.  I took that as meaning she never went there during filming.  no idea
I felt the same way as you Aunties. It seemed strange that she would go back again so soon but make more sense as a treat to recover from the show.
We shall find out in under half an hour!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:02 am

When my husband was courting me he would have totally attempted to licked that chocolate off my neck! hehe.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:04 am

Chocolate for Art

Hmm
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless