SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:53 am

Thanks all for the recap. I was hoping Alysha would leave. Oh well if she is F1 maybe she put on that extra weight she mentioned from all the cooking Art mentioned he has been doing for his F1  laugh out loud

AAL seems they did the photoshoot when Alysha was in Auckland 2 weeks ago; when she posted that hotel pic & they celebrated Lisa's birthday as well. I don't think they have filmed the WTA at this point. Also I think you may be right that final 2 girls are Alysha & Matilda; Alysha has posted 2 pics with just her & Matilda alone from the photoshoot; last one was about how she thinks Matilda is stunning.

Bring on next week, should be fun no matter the ending giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:01 am

Haha. Too funny Mercieme. giggling

Because I have no doubts about Matilda = F1 ... there is just too much supporting it - including her being the only girl left with an intro video - it may seem like biasedness but there is just so much supporting it.

Most significant to me is this: Imo, there is no way that Matilda will be liking posts about her winning and her connection with Art and pics posted of her kissing Art if she wasn't F1.
- Not only because she wouldn't do this because it would hurt the F1 if it wasn't her (and it should be noted that while BOTH Dani and Alysha post photos of themselves with Art, Matilda is not and that is what stands out amongst the F3).
- Even more than this, I base this on how she has defended the other girls on SM and calling out even the host of the show from being nasty on their podcast. There's no way, imo, that Matilda would like anything related to her and Art if it wasn't real and she wasn't F1.
- Also, Matilda is the focus of the Woman's Day magazine. Alysha is always in the back or on the end of the girls. This is not hiding anything, this is what needs to make sense in hindsight when the show airs and so people can still buy the magazine. They want a second season I am sure. They will focus on their F1 and Art has been retweeting the same photo as Matilda of her FB profile pic. And then fav'd posts relating to her.

I posted s/caps for next week's episode in the S/cap thread (please keep the thread to s/caps and not SM photos. Thanks so much)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Next week's FD is in Australia, Gold Coast (so not sure about the Fiji reference?. Maybe the girls that are not Final 2 got to go there? After all, Poppy posted that she was there and then Dani was there? Maybe they got that as a prize of sorts?)

With Matilda. Is this GC? IT looks like it may be from what is in the background but is this gondola a GC thing? (Maybe Fiji is nothing related at all but it was stated in the press as ONE contestant going there? It could be nothing and this is GC too. How they would film separate places doesn't make any sense to me so have to think GC).

AAL,
I'm thinking just the F2 go to Fiji for the final. Episode 16 description: Before making his final decision, Arthur introduces the final two to his family. This is followed by one final date, before he makes his decision at a sunset ceremony. Final. S1 Ep16
So FD in Goldie and then F2 to Fiji for the MTP, LCD and FRC.
And Gondola would be a Gold Coast thing, here's an example: http://www.gcgondolas.com/

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:08 am

Kapiti wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Next week's FD is in Australia, Gold Coast (so not sure about the Fiji reference?. Maybe the girls that are not Final 2 got to go there? After all, Poppy posted that she was there and then Dani was there? Maybe they got that as a prize of sorts?)

With Matilda. Is this GC? IT looks like it may be from what is in the background but is this gondola a GC thing? (Maybe Fiji is nothing related at all but it was stated in the press as ONE contestant going there? It could be nothing and this is GC too. How they would film separate places doesn't make any sense to me so have to think GC).

AAL,
I'm thinking just the F2 go to Fiji for the final. Episode 16 description: Before making his final decision, Arthur introduces the final two to his family. This is followed by one final date, before he makes his decision at a sunset ceremony. Final. S1 Ep16
So FD in Goldie and then F2 to Fiji for the MTP, LCD and FRC.
And Gondola would be a Gold Coast thing, here's an example: http://www.gcgondolas.com/
Thank you Kapiti! bestbud! It makes more sense that way! Not sure if Fiji is even part of the whole thing? It very likely could be where MTP and FRC is. Art in the interview from this past weekend said that there is one other location that they go to after HTDs and we see that this is now GC. So if there is another location, it could very well be Fiji. Wondering who all from Art's family is going to be present for Meet The Parents (MTP) and whether they would fly them out there? Seems a bit sad in a way that the girls won't get to see where Art is from, etc., or the lake house.

RE: the bolded. That is really interesting the wording of the episode... "followed by one final date". Is this a final date for both girls or one girl? Likely the former since it is in keeping with the traditional way of things but there's a small chance it may not be. So one final date = LCD (last chance date) and then final rose ceremony.

Sunset ceremony lets us know that whomever gets the later entrance is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:31 am

AAL if Art takes one girl to FRC & lets the other one go beforehand like Des did with Drew, I will be super impressed that the producers stayed out of it. But hey I am most definitely dreaming Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698 I don't think this has ever happened on a bachelor series before but SCMIW.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:47 am

Thanks everyone for all the updates! I didn't read the very long posts, as it's too time consuming and confusing.

Can someone just clarify, will there or will there not be FD's? Did the previews show any FD's?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:58 am

3 FDs on the Gold Coast of Australia: Alysha, Dani and Matilda.
S/caps for preview for FDs in s/cap thread.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:48 pm

darn.... alysha is F1

the way he put his hand on her leg when they ate
the food reference (alysha loves food) and him saying he did a lot of food 1-2 weeks ago
said to her dad that she was pretty special
He said that he loved strong women and alysha was VERY strong
the only family he brought flowers was alysha's
accepting that she is still married is a HUGE step that he was already emotionally involved
The last 2 ceremonies she was #1 to receive a rose,

finally the way alysha was edited as the less likely F1. Married, refusing to kiss him at first, asking him to chase her, being unhappy and grumpy during the 2:1..., the cat fight with crystal, I mean they truly edited her as the less probable F1

At the end of the day, he did what she asked: he chased her and he fell for her. And here we go the white knight saving the poor sweet girl. I see this ending after the hometown. He was tender, protective, sweet... Alysha is the only girl he kisses her on the head

Poor Dani. I did not like the "I do not know what to do with it" when he said that dani had strong feelings for him. I think he was torn to send her home to avoid her more sadness but producers convinced him to keep her... of course.

Matilda is involved but I do not see as much as dani or alysha. I think it is still a crush for her when it is definitely more for dani and obviously alysha.

So yeah. I changed my mind again. And we are back to who they push up front as the obvious F1 but will be heartbroken because she will be F2 and the F1 who was unlikely to be F1 because so much obstacles along the way but he fell head over heels for her.

the tiny ridiculously minuscule hope I have is that when dani expressed her feelings at the RC, it was badly edited and I saw half smiling arthur and he pressed his hands on top of her. so possibility producers wanted to add some drama and doubt for the viewers when in fact it was never questioned that she would receive a rose. But the ITM with arthur (blue shirt) said he did not know what to do with dani deep feelings and that does not looks good for dani IMO

So we have the same kind of script they use for CAN and AU and US...

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:31 pm

HEA all I remember Art saying is that Alysha loves chocolate...the only person that he has said on multiple occasions that loves food is Matilda but SCMIW.

Regardless IMO at this point the final 2 are Alysha & Matilda. I joked up thread that post show weight Alysha mentioned might be due to the cooking Art has been doing for her  Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698 so yeah she could be F1.

AAL posted screencaps for the FS & as I expected they gave Dani the hot tub & some screen shots seems like Art & Dani are a bit distant. At this point it will be better for Dani to leave at F3 because she was clearly emotionally vested in this & leaving at F2 will make it worse IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:48 pm

Poppy's exit interview right after leaving. She really was a class act at the end. She said she didn't feel anything towards the end & she will like to remain friends with Art. I am waiting for her other interviews to post because she will likely provide insight to her comment that Art knows who he loves. This just confirms to me what Bridgette (Poppy's BFF in the mansion) said that the girls that were mostly into Art were Dani & Matilda.

http://www.morefm.co.nz/It-Was-Like-Kissing-Your-Brother/tabid/96/articleID/21762/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:19 pm

i do not think we should ever rely on tiny segments/pics previews to make a conclusion. It is always either worse or better than what it really was.

However, I am seeing a more romantic setting with alysha (sharing sunset)
Dani got the date that she never had (a***holes exes) and he made her feel special.
Matilda got a gondola and the massage (re: like Kristie?)

alysha makes him feel like a man
dani makes him feel like a boy
matilda makes him feel like a husband

which role is he ready now?

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:30 pm

alysha makes him feel like a man
dani makes him feel like a boy
matilda makes him feel like a husband

which role is he ready now?

I love this!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless