SELECT CONTENT

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:They need to get back to exciting dates and hot tubs. We barely saw Ben and JP without a shirt. That's unacceptable. I think they need more women involved in producing the show!!

I agree :awesome:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:They need to get back to exciting dates and hot tubs. We barely saw Ben and JP without a shirt. That's unacceptable. I think they need more women involved in producing the show!!

ITA agree Patty! How dare they?

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:26 pm

They need to get back to exciting dates and hot tubs. We barely saw Ben and JP without a shirt. That's unacceptable. I think they need more women involved in producing the show!!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:21 pm

It was not as entertaining this season...I miss the adrenalin dates, too.

But watching Ashley & JP might have made up for it.

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 am

TPTB may have (God forbid!!) asked Ashley wht type of dates she wanted and the "low key" dates might have been what she said that she was interested in so that she could envision "everyday" life-- just a guess. I was kind of surprised that they left out the adreneline date, as well.... even if Ash wanted "everyday" so that meaningful conversations could be had with her top guys, they could have added some group adventure dates-- like Brad's repelling group date.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:31 am

emusha wrote:Totally agree Love_me this season was definitely lacking on the developing character and humanity element to the show much more than even other season and it made for a boring show sad enough :-/ minus the happy ending

One of my favorites things about Bachelorette vs Bachelor is the way most guys seem to hang out and enjoy each other's company. That was definitely missing. I also missed the adrenalin dates. Too much shopping and wandering around. I guess I'll put up with it since I haven't liked a F1 (eta: til now seeing hearts ) since probably Tessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:22 am

Totally agree Love_me this season was definitely lacking on the developing character and humanity element to the show much more than even other season and it made for a boring show sad enough :-/ minus the happy ending
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:08 am

Love_Me wrote:You know that is something that really is bugging me about this season. Bentley was the main storyline for half of this season. She even included his name in her conversation with CH tonight. Anyways, so we missed out on really getting to know some of her F4 guys until later in the season. I know Ryan is and was a fan favorite, but if they had showcased the other F4 guys more they might have become fan favorites as well. I know they are now, but you know what I mean.

I agree. I feel like one of the things we really missed out on was a lot of the interactions between the guys that usually happens early on, before things really start to get serious. I find it funny and entertaining to watch the guys hanging out with each other and being funny with each other. I also think it helps me "get to know them better" to see how they play off of each other. I really missed that this season. We really only got to see it with Ben and Dino, and even with them only a tiny bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:07 am

Love_Me wrote:You know that is something that really is bugging me about this season. Bentley is the main storyline for most of this season. She even included his name in her conversation with CH tonight. Anyways, so we missed out on really getting to know some of her F4 guys until later in the season. I know Ryan is and was a fan favorite, but if they had showcased the other F4 guys more they might have become fan favorites as well. I know they are now, but you know what I mean.

That bothers me about this season as well. I really think the Bentley storyline backfired on them. Originally, TPTB probably wanted us to believe she was still hung up on Bentley up until HTDs when she said, "Bentley who?", but everyone got so angry at it that they edited her conversation with him in episode 6 differently than they planned and had her film that "FU Bentley" ITM. I think if this whole storyline hadn't backfired on them, we would've seen even less of the other three guys and Ashley edited to still be hung up on him in episode 6. It was going to be all about whether she could get over Bentley and fall in love with someone else by the end. I bet JP wouldn't have been so obvious if everything had gone to plan.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:57 am

You know that is something that really is bugging me about this season. Bentley was the main storyline for half of this season. She even included his name in her conversation with CH tonight. Anyways, so we missed out on really getting to know some of her F4 guys until later in the season. I know Ryan is and was a fan favorite, but if they had showcased the other F4 guys more they might have become fan favorites as well. I know they are now, but you know what I mean.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Just out of curiosity -- what does RS do for a living or has the blogging become his fulltime gig?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 am

i really like Ben in his home town date, he was so cute
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

+50
DMBFan
Kashathediva
glazedover
LaureanT
summerluvn