Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Post by Shelby on July 22nd 2011, 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP gets .... IT!!! LOL

:Welcome and :laugh out loud!:

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool on July 22nd 2011, 5:20 pm

OK I want to play.....

Why is Ashley on the deck at Namale in her FRC dress?
Either complete fakeout shot OR she turns down or puts off the guy/guys who turn up to the FRC

Why is someone walking away at the FRC? or is he? Who is it?
?JP and possibly Ben

Why and Who is Ashley "chasing" at the FRC?
It will be a nail clencher....but it will be her F1

Why is Ryan on the deck at Namale? Is he anywhere else?
Because he's Ashley's fairy godmother and is there to say "screw your sister follow your heart"

What is JP not ready for?
Where does he say this... I thought he said he wasn't afraid to do it.....

What is the deal with her sister? Maybe she knows about Bentley and genuinely thinks she's rushing in to things because of the show, this would tie into the what's REAL theme.

Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 5:17 pm

@Living wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@albean99 wrote:At first I thought RS could be right but the more I think about it the more I doubt it. I do hope Ben is happy but really don't think he's dating Britt. RS didn't even bother to find out that they hadn't been tweeting or at least Ben hadn't been directly tweeting Britt at all. I didn't follow her so have no idea if she really did send some or not.

Nothing's really changed but I do think Ben can do just fine without being the f1. There's a lot less stress and no media pressure when you are in a relationship. I still think Fleiss has something up his sleeve for RS but if not I'm okay with it.

Still on the Ben just not worried if he "wins".

Just because we have RS spoilers, doesn't mean fact till the FRC is aired.......weirder things have happened.

At this point, I do not know what to believe. I know Ben will be taking on too much complications if he is the F1 with Ashley and her insecurities. On the other hand, I am just waiting for the outcome of F1. My sleuthing still reveals JP cannot be F1.

But, if JP is F1, I will "put down my pen" and bow gracefully out of the boards. Reason being, 1) It is hard to sleuth constructively with a spoiler out there. most of the times you are fighting to prove the irrelevant and there is not much participation for the relevant. 2) RS is going to say at the start of the show who F1 is and then we as fans just cheer our fave on... nah, that is not for me.
I felt the same way last season if Chantal was F1. She was not so I stayed. But the moment RS gets the F1 right, I'm out. I do not know if I really will get out. But, I really pray that I do.

The only reason I join the boards is to sleuth. No sleuthing means just a waste of time.
I understand that completely............makes it extremely difficult to enjoy the board when there are posters that take things to extremes in their love of their fave. Then you get the scenario that RS spoils things, just gets more on the bandwagon and things get out of control pretty quickly........happened last season with Chantal, now this season with JP.

I am here for the sleuthing too, but when you constantly have posters on a board cheering for the spoiled F1, it makes it very hard to make valid points when they aren't even being considered so completely understand your position living........you won't be the first one leaving this board this season..........lots have because of these points.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on July 22nd 2011, 5:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:At first I thought RS could be right but the more I think about it the more I doubt it. I do hope Ben is happy but really don't think he's dating Britt. RS didn't even bother to find out that they hadn't been tweeting or at least Ben hadn't been directly tweeting Britt at all. I didn't follow her so have no idea if she really did send some or not.

Nothing's really changed but I do think Ben can do just fine without being the f1. There's a lot less stress and no media pressure when you are in a relationship. I still think Fleiss has something up his sleeve for RS but if not I'm okay with it.

Still on the Ben [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] just not worried if he "wins". [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just because we have RS spoilers, doesn't mean fact till the FRC is aired.......weirder things have happened.

At this point, I do not know what to believe. I know Ben will be taking on too much complications if he is the F1 with Ashley and her insecurities. On the other hand, I am just waiting for the outcome of F1. My sleuthing still reveals JP cannot be F1.

But, if JP is F1, I will "put down my pen" and bow gracefully out of the boards. Reason being, 1) It is hard to sleuth constructively with a spoiler out there. most of the times you are fighting to prove the irrelevant and there is not much participation for the relevant. 2) RS is going to say at the start of the show who F1 is and then we as fans just cheer our fave on... nah, that is not for me.

I felt the same way last season if Chantal was F1. She was not so I stayed. But the moment RS gets the F1 right, I'm out. I do not know if I really will get out. But, I really pray that I do.

The only reason I join the boards is to sleuth. No sleuthing means just a waste of time.

I don't think the sleuthing is worthless -- we discovered that RS was wrong last time around.
So far, he appears to be right this time around.
I don't know if MF will let him have it so easily next time, so we're going to need all of our fabulous sleuthers again!

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Living on July 22nd 2011, 5:11 pm

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:At first I thought RS could be right but the more I think about it the more I doubt it. I do hope Ben is happy but really don't think he's dating Britt. RS didn't even bother to find out that they hadn't been tweeting or at least Ben hadn't been directly tweeting Britt at all. I didn't follow her so have no idea if she really did send some or not.

Still on the Ben [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] just not worried if he "wins". [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 5:10 pm

@unicorn*luv wrote:JP gets .... IT!!! LOL
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 5:10 pm

@jelle wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@ironcat wrote:In the pics we have seen of Ben's back, it looks like his waist area is wider/broader than the mud guy's narrower waist and hips, which are more like JP's. That's also something that can't be changed.
Ben's back doesn't have the lovehandles on the side that JP has............mudbath guy doesn't have the love handles, so when you combine that along with the distance between the bent elbow and hips, the mudbath guy is obviously matching Ben more than JP.

So if that is Ben in the mudbath ... how does that fit in with the other dates we know?
FD - Ben goes on the boat and snorkelling
FD - JP goes on seaplane to island picnic

LCD - Ben gets mudbath
LCD - JP gets ....

JP gets kayaking according to RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn*luv on July 22nd 2011, 5:09 pm

JP gets .... IT!!! LOL

unicorn*luv

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle on July 22nd 2011, 5:08 pm

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In the pics we have seen of Ben's back, it looks like his waist area is wider/broader than the mud guy's narrower waist and hips, which are more like JP's. That's also something that can't be changed.
Ben's back doesn't have the lovehandles on the side that JP has............mudbath guy doesn't have the love handles, so when you combine that along with the distance between the bent elbow and hips, the mudbath guy is obviously matching Ben more than JP.

So if that is Ben in the mudbath ... how does that fit in with the other dates we know?
FD - Ben goes on the boat and snorkelling
FD - JP goes on seaplane to island picnic

LCD - Ben gets mudbath
LCD - JP gets ....

jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on July 22nd 2011, 5:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why is Ashley on the deck at Namale in her FRC dress?

What is the deal with her sister?

Someone said this in another thread, but probably a fake out, since we see Ryan at the same deck and they wanted to mislead us.

I think someone walks away at the FRC, but I don't think it's happening at the part with GSG. I don't know what to make of that. Probably just moving to the other side of her to propose.

I think Ben because he's upset Ashley rejected him. I also think he's going to propose and that's what really sets it off. I could be way off here, though.

I think he goes to see her before her FD's and he asks her to reconsider and she doesn't have an answer at that moment, so they meet up later after her dates with Constantine and Ben. It explains her clothing change. I don't know why that deck, though.

I bet it has nothing to do with a proposal.

Fake drama.

I agree with all of the above! :alltens

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on July 22nd 2011, 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why is Ashley on the deck at Namale in her FRC dress?

Someone said this in another thread, but probably a fake out, since we see Ryan at the same deck and they wanted to mislead us.

I think someone walks away at the FRC, but I don't think it's happening at the part with GSG. I don't know what to make of that. Probably just moving to the other side of her to propose.

I think Ben because he's upset Ashley rejected him. I also think he's going to propose and that's what really sets it off. I could be way off here, though.

I think he goes to see her before her FD's and he asks her to reconsider and she doesn't have an answer at that moment, so they meet up later after her dates with Constantine and Ben. It explains her clothing change. I don't know why that deck, though.

I bet it has nothing to do with a proposal.

Fake drama.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 5:04 pm

@ironcat wrote:In the pics we have seen of Ben's back, it looks like his waist area is wider/broader than the mud guy's narrower waist and hips, which are more like JP's. That's also something that can't be changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum