SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 46 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 46 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:18 am

I agree that Chris and Robert should have both gone before willow, but I also think that riker will go before Noah...just based on fan votes. I do not think rumer was actually bottom two last night, but she should garner some votes from tptb doing it like that.

Poor willow...that was heart wrenching last night.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 46 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by lurker11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:49 am

Yeah after Willow getting eliminated I switched all my votes to Rumer from Chris - i'd always planned on voting for her once he got kicked off but, it's time.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:56 am

I heard someone say "This is what happens when you don't vote." Don't know if it was Tom B. or Erin. I felt so bad for Willow; she was far better than Chris or Robert.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:07 am

lurker11 wrote:Yeah after Willow getting eliminated I switched all my votes to Rumer from Chris - i'd always planned on voting for her once he got kicked off but, it's time.

I still kept my votes with Chris last night but should have probably switched them also to Rumer. I like Ryker too and hope that either he or Rumer win it. Chris is not one of the top dancers but he did a great job last night and has improved a lot.

They never should have eliminated Willow. Could one of the dancers eliminated themselves and saved Willow? Has that ever happened?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:10 am

Rolly, I'm not sure a pro dancer would ever do that to a celeb and their fans OR a celeb doing that to a pro dancer. The pro dancer's get paid by the week and I can't see a celeb doing that to them. Additionally, eliminating yourself for another star is a little bit of an "f you" to the fans that voted for you so I can't see a pro or celeb doing that.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:27 am

lurker11 wrote:Yeah after Willow getting eliminated I switched all my votes to Rumer from Chris - i'd always planned on voting for her once he got kicked off but, it's time.

I did the same thing.  I think it is time for Chris to go home. Not really fun for me to watch Chris if Whitney is not there with him. Time for Chris to go home and see what his real life is going to look like, I hope that it includes a happy Whitney and Chris.  I am now a Val and Rumor fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:30 am

lurker11 wrote:Rolly, I'm not sure a pro dancer would ever do that to  a celeb and their fans OR a celeb doing that to a pro dancer.  The pro dancer's get paid by the week and I can't see a celeb doing that to them. Additionally, eliminating yourself for another star is a little bit of an "f you" to the fans that voted for you so I can't see a pro or celeb doing that.

All good points. I've just read some articles that mention this making it sound like it's possible and I wasn't sure if it could even be done. Maybe if someone was injured and didn't want to continue they might eliminate themselves before the voting was done. That wouldn't necessarily save someone like Willow anyway. You can clearly be a great dancer but get eliminated because you don't have the fan base.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:40 am

Eviebloom wrote:

I did the same thing.  I think it is time for Chris to go home. Not really fun for me to watch Chris if Whitney is not there with him. Time for Chris to go home and see what his real life is going to look like, I hope that it includes a happy Whitney and Chris.  I am now a Val and Rumor fan.

I love seeing Whitney there too but her not being there doesn't to me say anything concerning about their relationship. Could be she wasn't expecting Chris to make it this far and had business to take care of. I like it that she has a life of her own. I enjoy watching Chris dance whether Whitney is there or not. He seems to be having fun and has improved so much in this process. I'll bet Whitney returns next week.

I'll be interested to see where the votes shake out once Robert, Noah and Chris are gone. Where is the fan base then?
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:54 am

Just watched it now, very disappointed. I'm all for Chris, Robert and Noah gaining experience and a fun opportunity but when they start taking the place of people who really deserve to be there that upsets me, especially Willow who has had such a great attitude towards it.

But other than that I loved Nastia's dance, she brought much more personality than she normally does.

Also, I'm loving Val and Rumers partnership, I really hope they start dating he seems to care for her a lot!!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:10 pm

So, this is just my thoughts. I think Willow's costume was a problem for her last night. No one could see her face. I think that is important for votes. I think seeing their faces connects them to the audience. Her dance was fantastic, but imho she disconnected to the people who would vote for her. Her voting audience is probably the same as Ryker's. He was really connected (fantastic too). Don't know who is voting for Robert? That was surprising.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:21 pm

Personally I want Noah out before either Robert or Chris. I know he has the kind of story they love, but for me it is getting more and more exploitive. This may sound harsh, but while it is impressive that he does these great lifts considering he is missing an arm and a leg, it is getting old. Of the three that I consider the bottom .... Noah, Robert and Chris ... he does the least actual dancing.

Last night was the first night I split my votes because I think Ryker is a much better dancer than any of the other men left and I really want him to stay...plus I actually like the kid.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:55 pm

I stopped voting Chris three weeks ago (sorry Chris). I split my votes to Riker and Willow. But since Riker was in jeopardy last week, I only voted him. I guess that's part of the reason Willow is eliminated. Riker and her might share some fans and her dance last week was a little bit plain. And the scores is not too low to let voters feel she was in dangerous but also not high enough to save her.

It's actually not a surprise for me, though. I think the shocking elimination is either happened this week or next week. Noah must get lots votes but I really don't know where Robert's votes coming from (shippers?). Their showmance is too much for me. I really hope Nastia, Riker, and Rumer are all in the finals.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers