SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 49 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 49 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:16 am

Bet2Win wrote:Patti can sure still belt it out, she was great!

I thought Amber was great too. Miss Kim I could've done without.

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 49 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 49 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 49 Family10DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 49 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 49 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 49 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Bet2Win Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:21 am

^^^ We need an agree button. Smiley
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:53 am

An agree/like button--so great. Don't think it's possible on forumotion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:59 am

I am a member of another board which is Forumotion. There are "Like" buttons.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:06 am

Ok, so that is something to look into. Thanks for the update.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:28 am

I liked the anniversary special. Fun to see Maks and Karina back. I didn't think Melissa was all that great, but Alfonso & Meryl were great!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:54 am

leselihau wrote:I liked the anniversary special.  Fun to see Maks and Karina back.  I didn't think Melissa was all that great, but Alfonso & Meryl were great!

Melissa annoyed me! She was in the audience a couple weeks ago and when Tom talked to her about hosting, she was so bitchy sounding. I'm sure she was trying to come off funny, but to me it was just rude. The same as last night, hitting Tom, and again her comments about trying to find someone to give her advice on hosting, it may be an inside joke them both, but to me it made her look like a brat.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:54 am

I just watched both episodes back to back. I got teary-eyed for poor sweet Willow. I posted in other thread that Chris looked shocked and then almost disappointed to be declared safe. IMO he would have gladly offered up his spot. Gee guessing that Rumer is not getting votes with all the extra airtime. Will be sure to vote for her next week.

And holy moly that special was a blast. I loved it all and especially seeing Max. He is such a sexy goofball. His past with Scary Spice girl and dance with Meryl was super. Loved seeing Julianne old performances too. She is so talented. The football guys were fun and the absolute best was Miss Patti and Amber. I forgot how much I liked Lady Marmalade.

It was great fun way to spend my Wednesday night.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 04, 2015 9:16 pm

great choice of music for Chris and Witney's dance
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 9:18 pm

wow, awesome job Chris!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 04, 2015 9:19 pm

great scores for Chris

He did great

I hope he stays
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2015 9:21 pm

I can't believe how much he has improved. This is what I enjoy about DWTS. Watching someone with no experience in dance improve like that. Same with Noah, incredible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers