SELECT CONTENT

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

health - Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Alanna, thought you might like this one.  Hugesmile

bri  ‏@briiimarrrr  1h
When my mom sees the part where kaitlyn brings nick on the bachelorette she's like "BUT SHE HAS BEN Z" .... Agreed sad

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

health - Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:18 pm

He seems like a nice guy but don't get the attraction other than that. Muscle men are not my type at all.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Alanna, thought you might like this one.  Hugesmile

bri  ‏@briiimarrrr  1h
When my mom sees the part where kaitlyn brings nick on the bachelorette she's like "BUT SHE HAS BEN Z" .... Agreed sad
Ha I love it!! You have BenZ, why even think about anyone else? laugh out loud Although yeah, personally, I think Kait's spark is just with Shawn and now Nick, and Ben is just a big, gigantic manfriend.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:47 pm

albean99 wrote:He seems like a nice guy but don't get the attraction other than that. Muscle men are not my type at all.

Same about big muscular guys not being my type. Yet strangely enough, Ben Z has been an exception. I find him so sexy, and it's probably a combo of appearance and demeanor. I think some of the other guys are hot, but as far as sexy... Ben. I want to jump in his arms and have him twirl me around or something laugh out loud And then I can just picture him being an amazing father and that makes me all gushy.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Zorn - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+31
Alanna
nd4reality
megaa
kimberlyg
Milkita