SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onion - Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I find it refreshing that he does not have to wax his entire body and then some.

Funny how things change. In my day(yes, a long,long time ago) guys that did not have chest hair were self conscious about it and a lot tended to keep their shirt on at the beach. Now men pay to have it waxed?? and youch to the waxing. hmmm
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

onion - Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:23 pm

chasingpavements wrote:This is my third comment about Jared's hotness, but I feel like it just needs to be repeated. REALLY hoping that he lasts a while, and isn't the villain or the one pining for Britt.

You better knock on some wood. He's probably all of the above, since all the board seems to be behind him. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:30 pm

I can not stand when men are high maintenance. If a man is more consumed about all that than I am(and I think I take my grooming seriously), it is a major turn off, to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:01 pm

He's such a hottie! And these are only a few men so far! More to come. I'm liking the guys already. :hearts love:
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:17 pm

He is so gorgeous. Yummy. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Half of me hopes Kaitlyn picks him and the other half of me hopes she doesn't pick him so that he can be the next Bachelor giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:57 pm

AmyB wrote:Half of me hopes Kaitlyn picks him and the other half of me hopes she doesn't pick him so that he can be the next Bachelor giggling
A whole season of him? Man I'd get distracted a lot. I think he's a given for at least a fantasy date. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:This man is ridiculously hot to me.  Where is Mia?  Can this guy possibly be her next strudel?

hi Here I am!

I typically don't comment on the guys before I see at least one episode. I really need to hear them speak and watch their behavior before I can truly get a good enough vibe from them. Personality means so much more than looks. But, since you asked me ...I will say I think he is quite handsome, and I, too, appreciate the body hair. :yes:

As for a nickname....well, you're just gonna have to wait and see if he earns one. onion - Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Fair enough, just wanted to make sure you got to enjoy his hotness.

Personally, I am greatly enjoying objectifying all the new man candy. Now once we see them on screen etc. I reserve the right to completely change my mind. onion - Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:32 pm

Well he's certainly hot hot hot on the outside! Looks like a favorite with all so far...please don't disappoint us Jared! :rosiecolored

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:33 pm

That's my kind of guy :alltens: hope he lasts long, I need my eye candy
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:49 pm

This reminds me of when I was drooling over Kasey while Des's season was filming, and then the first thing he said out of the limo was "hashtag perfect match! hashtag marriage material! hashtag let the journey begin". Sometimes, the pretty ones just aren't very interesting. Watch this guy be like that. I'm just hoping he isn't the "villain" of the season; he definitely has that hot bad boy look to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+58
Linds911
poohbear
Lucas15
bleuberry
julychild