SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:37 am

I think K is really into Jared -- more into him than most of the guys on the show right now and I think their connection has grown more visibly than the other guys'

Can't really make it out if it was spliced but she said/edited to have said connected to Jared "comfortable in his sexuality" i think he's being edited to be sex guy at this point... I can see that it could be him -- shawn or him imho at this point we'll see what happens once nick goes on the show and if he could be sex guy based on her interactions with him for now though Jared seems to be the one she's most at ease with being romantic with ...with the other guys she still seems a bit on edge with nervous giggles etc.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:12 pm

He looked better clean shaven!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:This man is ridiculously hot to me.  Where is Mia?  Can this guy possibly be her next strudel?

Update to STUCK: NOPE, he is definitely NOT my new strudel. In fact, now that the show is airing (not to be mean) I find him icky. There is something lacking in his hygiene/looks for me personally. He always looks like he needs a good shower and shave, IMO. So, nope, not my new strudel. More like a cheese and pepperoni platter that has sat out in the sun for hours on a hot July day. (Insert image of me hiding under a chair) Sorry if that sounded too harsh. sad

OMG! Too funny.

Nope Jared is no strudel. Not even in the same ballpark. IMO.

Maybe not for Mia but I find Jared much more interesting so far. Kaitlyn seems to like him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:20 pm

I find Jared sexy and although it's early, what we've seen of him so far,he seems to be a true romantic at heart.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:54 pm

The season preview was certainly edited to indicate that Jarod is sex guy. Maybe he is. He's already been in her room.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:11 pm

Why not choose him then? It's really just infuriating because there are two interrelated factors at play here- Kaitlyn's 'free spirit' that's out of control in a terrible environment and the producers amp'ing it all up for even more dramahhh. Uggggers.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:The season preview was certainly edited to indicate that Jarod is sex guy. Maybe he is. He's already been in her room.

I'm not really following all of the sleuthing too closely, but my guess is that Jared created his own Fantasy Suite (with the help of production) by sprinkling those rose pletals onto her hotel bed, and the deed was done. Then, she had buyer's remorse and sent him home (prior to final four).

He did look slightly better clean shaven, but.....yeah, he's still a no-go for me. Honestly, not feeling it with any of these guys. They're a bunch of meatheads or they are being forced to play the role of meathead. Ugh! Tony was 100% correct. I'm going to miss him.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:54 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I find Jared sexy and although it's early, what we've seen of him so far,he seems to be a true romantic at heart.  

So, this is my theory. I think he is probably a good kisser! :yes: He does the whole slow motion smolder thing...Which by the way was a Ryan Sutter and Nick Vial specialty. Tricia and Andi both just melted in to the kiss...which is exactly what Kaitlyn did.Which BTW, is totally what I would do! giggling

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:03 pm

From what we have seen so far he is right now her #1 guy. More chemistry with him than we have seen with Shawn. It makes me think he is intimacy guy. Wonder what he does to get sent home? He says in a promo shot he doesn't care about Nick and is only concentrating on his relationship with K. So what goes wrong?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:41 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I find Jared sexy and although it's early, what we've seen of him so far,he seems to be a true romantic at heart.  

So, this is my theory.  I think he is probably a good kisser! :yes:   He does the whole slow motion smolder thing...Which by the way was a Ryan Sutter and Nick Vial specialty.  Tricia and Andi both just melted in to the kiss...which is exactly what Kaitlyn did.Which BTW, is totally what I would do! giggling

Jared might be a good kisser, but IMO no one was better than Arie in that department. :fanningfan
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:13 pm

I feel like Jared/Kaitlyn don't really have that much of a mental connection (from what we've seen, at least), but she is really attracted to him and really enjoys kissing him.

I personally don't think Jared is sex guy, but he does seem the most attached to Kaitlyn out of all the guys and I could see him taking Kaitlyn having sex with the "villain" the hardest. They are already giving him bit of a jealous edit, with the whole Ben H getting the group rose, so I could definitely see that escalating with Nick, who is probably going to be a bit cocky about being a frontrunner.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:46 pm

emusha wrote:I think K is really into Jared -- more into him than most of the guys on the show right now and I think their connection has grown more visibly than the other guys'

Can't really make it out if it was spliced but she said/edited to have said connected to Jared "comfortable in his sexuality" i think he's being edited to be sex guy at this point... I can see that it could be him -- shawn or him imho at this point we'll see what happens once nick goes on the show and if he could be sex guy based on her interactions with him for now though Jared seems to be the one she's most at ease with being romantic with ...with the other guys she still seems a bit on edge with nervous giggles etc.
I agree with you.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+58
Linds911
poohbear
Lucas15
bleuberry
julychild